Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 21:15:46

Same thing that you and gerdler do koh. Spin spin spin like a washing machine…

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 11th 2021, 21:18:51

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Yesterday you said that i farmed your farmer country last set. so what was it?

Sure Last few sets I made last minute spy attacks to drop the country above me so that I could take its spot. Not deny that either. What was me just moving on up. Isn’t the point trying to win the level?

You ever watch squid games? same premise no? Step over the guy beside you to win

I never said I was the farmer you hit... I have not played farmer in tourney for at least 2 years. I think both times you ABed/missiled/opped me I was commie indy, each time all-xp, each time heading for a showdown for 1st.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2021, 21:19:16

Same thing that you and gerdler do koh. Spin spin spin like a washing machine…

I love it when the pot calls the kettle black.....rich!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 11th 2021, 21:52:10

In spirit of transparency and change Mods or admins should out all of the players who have hit me with their nameless countries in team, alliance, primary and express.

It would be so funny to see how many of the “great 6”have done to me the exact same thing across multiple servers. We already know that Gerdler has done it in express a few times.

Difference here being that he specifically targets me with a vendetta. And I just farm whoever I can break without singling anyone out

I remember you acting out in various ways that would result in you making an enemy of nearly everyone on the server. That includes declaring that you would retal for bots, farming other players in an attempt to achieve a "land record", and saying that you'd farm anyone who didn't message you to ask for a DNH. If you make a lot of ingame enemies then of course people are going to try to get revenge. They may even view hitting you first as an effective means of self preservation.

Are you really claiming to be the victim here? What am I misremembering?

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2021, 23:08:20

I started acting out after constant suiciding that I experienced. Hence why the ideal server would have no player to player attacks.

I am not pretending to be victim slagpit. What I am saying is that players like tmac gerdler that are currently crying victim are the aggressors in other solo servers yet lol hey crucify me here for farming others like they do on primary lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2021, 23:53:06

I started acting out after constant suiciding that I experienced. Hence why the ideal server would have no player to player attacks.

I am not pretending to be victim slagpit. What I am saying is that players like tmac gerdler that are currently crying victim are the aggressors in other solo servers yet lol hey crucify me here for farming others like they do on primary lol

Explain how "they" are the aggressors, I'm really curious....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 0:20:00

He's talking about primary where I farm humans because there are no bots. I do it because I know that's best for my country which is obvious.

On express I hit bots because it's the much better option for success.

You farm humans on express because you want to ruin their sets. Remember how you laughed about me killing you after you farmed me? You know, when you said I can't beat you because you already ruined my set.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2021, 0:24:39

Yeah well he's making an apple to oranges comparison now, let's see how he spins that....

/me grabs the popcorn and leans back on the couch
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 0:38:01

Ok KoH so if I come to primary, play commie Indy and farm the piss out of everyone because I need land to grow that is fine right?

Yet I did the same thing in tournament and gerdler is up in arms accusing me of griefing because I farmed one country ( smallest lowest NW defenseless country in game A and in Game C). How the hell does that work?

Also how can you dictate tmac that I cant increase my odds of placing higher if I bring one of you down? No different than me blowing up Gerdlers airbases (unknown to me that it was gerdler) and taking his 3rd place finish or whatever he was?

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 0:42:46

You guys are all seriously fluffed in the head. If it’s ok to farm in primary and it’s ok to farm in tournament. It’s not ok to farm in express because there are bots available which btw are always in massive DR unless you wait till Sunday.

How great I can waste 80 turns making 80a SS hits or I can take the risk and decide what is best for my country and farm a few players….

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 12th 2021, 0:43:04

I dont even know what fascist you are even talking about... what does that have to do with me? I never even commented on that.

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 0:57:49

You guys are all seriously fluffed in the head. If it’s ok to farm in primary and it’s ok to farm in tournament. It’s not ok to farm in express because there are bots available which btw are always in massive DR unless you wait till Sunday.

How great I can waste 80 turns making 80a SS hits or I can take the risk and decide what is best for my country and farm a few players….

Part of the challenge with the servers that host bots is the timing and DR. We are all facing the same issue. There were posts here about bot abuse. Farming all bots into hopeless DR. This forced players to start attacking each other. I'm not saying that's an option, just dropped on the floor is all.

Tmac Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 1:06:50

It's the same for all solo servers. Ask yourself one question before hitting someone unprovoked. Am I doing this only to be an ass?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2021, 1:09:17

Ok KoH so if I come to primary, play commie Indy and farm the piss out of everyone because I need land to grow that is fine right?

Yet I did the same thing in tournament and gerdler is up in arms accusing me of griefing because I farmed one country ( smallest lowest NW defenseless country in game A and in Game C). How the hell does that work?

Also how can you dictate tmac that I cant increase my odds of placing higher if I bring one of you down? No different than me blowing up Gerdlers airbases (unknown to me that it was gerdler) and taking his 3rd place finish or whatever he was?

You're more than welcome to try it, I'm willing to bet you won't make top 10, Primary is like express used to be, everyone is on their own and can do as they see fit, again, apples and oranges.

If your intention is to ruin other people's set solely, then yes that is griefing, you're already announcing it for fluffs sakes lol
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 1:38:54

Holly hell KoH you write whatever works for your spin right?

I just said that I will play commie Indy which requires land to grow. I will hit for land and I will grow.

I bet if I started half way through the reset I would place higher than you….

Always great to have some one chirp me when it comes to NWs who doesn’t even compete for NW…

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 12th 2021, 1:41:27

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 1:44:50

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Primary is like express used to be, everyone is on their own and can do as they see fit, again, apples and oranges.

Oh like express used to be? You mean when it was me land grabbing everyone and winning first place often? Before all the bots and the whiny babies that can’t stand to be hit cuz we have bots?

So when did express change oh great KoH to the point that you can no longer do as you see fit?

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 1:51:51

Originally posted by Tmac:

Remember how you laughed about me killing you after you farmed me? You know, when you said I can't beat you because you already ruined my set.

It’s called fluff talking tmac. Ask sof in 1a or anyone I have fought in team if I fluff talk all day long.

What did you want me to say after u killed me? Oh gee whiz player who doesn’t want to identify himself. I am so sad that you killed me?

No I will tell your glouting ass cool you killed me but u didn’t net. It’s like me flipping you the bird cuz you just kicked me in the nuts.

God you are so soft…

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 1:55:55

Gerdler when you and I spoke yesterday we talked about the two farmer countries on this thread.

https://m.earthempires.com/...202021-50519?t=1638316213

You said that i farmed your farmer and I said sorry dude you where low NW and an easy farm….

Your Alzheimer’s kicking in or were you just making up that i farmed you?

After you mentioned that I blew up your jets in a previous round and I said yes i remember doing that as we were close in NW and i dropped u enough to place higher than you in the final minutes.

fluffty luck it’s been you twice right as I do not know what countries you play….

SueySauce Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 2:38:40

Oh like express used to be? You mean when it was me land grabbing everyone and winning first place often? Before all the bots and the whiny babies that can’t stand to be hit cuz we have bots?

So when did express change oh great KoH to the point that you can no longer do as you see fit?

From memory you never won express during the non-bot era. So who's spinning the narrative and talking out of their ass now? There's no credibility in anything you say.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 12th 2021, 2:44:21

Gerdler when you and I spoke yesterday we talked about the two farmer countries on this thread.

https://m.earthempires.com/...202021-50519?t=1638316213

You said that i farmed your farmer and I said sorry dude you where low NW and an easy farm….

Your Alzheimer’s kicking in or were you just making up that i farmed you?

After you mentioned that I blew up your jets in a previous round and I said yes i remember doing that as we were close in NW and i dropped u enough to place higher than you in the final minutes.

fluffty luck it’s been you twice right as I do not know what countries you play….

I never said I was that farmer... you completely made that up.

I was Extreme Ways (#17) and no amount of bomb airbases would get you close to my NW. I did lose 10+ on the chems + bomb airbases that you did tho so I lost 2nd place.
https://www.earthempires.com/tourney/140/ranks

You finished 13m NW about half of mine... So no.. you cant defend it by saying you did it to gain a rank... that wasnt in the picture.

Its also not bad luck that you hit me twice. you have hit many people also in tournament. It doesnt matter who you hit, It simply doesnt. I dont want you to grief anyone.. and hopefully you wont be able to anymore soon.

currydubs Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 2:45:43

https://www.earthempires.com/...k/377-top-25-42810#805809

https://www.earthempires.com/express/377/ranks

Nice multiple first places in a non-bot era.

You're a waste of bandwidth and oxygen. Just leave.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2021, 2:59:12

Like I said, he's the pot calling the kettle black.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 3:10:05

Originally posted by currydubs:

https://www.earthempires.com/...k/377-top-25-42810#805809

https://www.earthempires.com/express/377/ranks

Nice multiple first places in a non-bot era.

You're a waste of bandwidth and oxygen. Just leave.

Sweet you sifted through 4 years of posts to find that. Please tell me how you love wasting your bandwidth and your time on me….

Maybe you should leave cuz it’s pretty clear that I won’t be quitting for you :)

currydubs Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 3:12:34

Took about 2 minutes. Probably just as long as you took to concoct that fairytale.

Rocky79 Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 3:16:44

Seems like one of the problems on this server is the bots because it's like a built in cheat for the game

It's too bad the bots don't play more like regular players who retaliate against attackers

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 3:17:55

Originally posted by Rocky79:
Seems like one of the problems on this server is the bots because it's like a built in cheat for the game

It's too bad the bots don't play more like regular players who retaliate against attackers

That was the intended mechanism Rocky but these players didn’t want to get hit by bots either.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 12th 2021, 4:28:28

Originally posted by Gerdler:

But yeah as I understand it and as written out in the post where sanctions were created, only mod bosses and admin have access to the sanctions tool. Which means no one who has been watching this play out on express for the past half year is in a position to sanction anyone.

Does this imply I'm not active? Because I am.

Edited By: Primeval on Dec 12th 2021, 4:37:16

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2021, 4:47:09

Originally posted by Primeval:

But yeah as I understand it and as written out in the post where sanctions were created, only mod bosses and admin have access to the sanctions tool. Which means no one who has been watching this play out on express for the past half year is in a position to sanction anyone.

Prove it!
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 5:13:48

You disagreed with the consensus of the players that SF was a griefer affecting multiple servers (mostly express). So slagpit might be in the wrong here. Maybe Super gets a pass afterall.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 12th 2021, 5:58:46

I did?

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 6:19:43

Originally posted by g0nz0:

You disagreed with the consensus of the players that SF was a griefer affecting multiple servers (mostly express). So slagpit might be in the wrong here. Maybe Super gets a pass afterall.

In the court of jesters I am wrong for hitting people yet these jesters do the same thing in other servers. The only difference is there are no bots.

Go figure hey.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 6:21:28

I did?

People here love to blame everyone for everything here. Good thing you volunteer your time and owe no one anything here…

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 6:35:28

I did?

This topic has been ever present, the complaints universal in nature.

"He's not violating any rules. I agree with Galleri that banning or sanctioning Superfly is not appropriate. Read the rules page. Play on".

TL;dr You and Galleri shut these complaints down and excused them away. Slag steps in and sides with the players. !!High Five Gang!!

Edited By: g0nz0 on Dec 12th 2021, 6:38:11
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2021, 6:51:27

In the court of jesters I am wrong for hitting people yet these jesters do the same thing in other servers. The only difference is there are no bots.

Go figure hey.

Apples and oranges, you even admitted to grabbing people just to be a nuisance, are you really that clueless?
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 6:51:34

Gonzo where does it say that Slagpit has sided with TwoPod, Gerdler, Tmac, Curry and the others?

Things seems more complex now that these players deem farming others ok as long as there are no bots in the server (primary & tournament) as they must source their land from the weakest countries.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 6:53:10

Go figure hey.

Apples and oranges, you even admitted to grabbing people just to be a nuisance, are you really that clueless?

KoH are you really that idiotic? The only difference is that there are bots in express vs. no bots in the servers where it’s ok to farm.

Also where have I posted that i have played to grief or to be a nuisance or to drive players away? That’s the same song and spin dance that gerdler has been fabricating for months and now you are riding his D1ck out of no where.

Funny how in August you were daring me and encouraging me to “spicy” up tournament and laughing when I hit a few people in Game A and now you are against it. Did I happen to hit your country like I did to gonzo to make you turn coat?

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 12th 2021, 7:00:40

g0nz0 Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 7:24:17

Gonzo where does it say that Slagpit has sided with TwoPod, Gerdler, Tmac, Curry and the others?

Things seems more complex now that these players deem farming others ok as long as there are no bots in the server (primary & tournament) as they must source their land from the weakest countries.

Griefers get sanctions. You were griefing on express. It's something to be addressed. Everyone in this thread more or less agrees on griefing and consequences. This has been a forum topic each set. Farming bots is optional. Hitting players is fine. Hitting 10 players 10 times in a rush is not fine. No matter the NW or defense. Outside of war obviously.

I stopped reading most posts but it's still ramblin..

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 7:28:36

One last question for KoH before I go to bed.

During April and May you were consistently posting that bots were the down fall of express and that introducing all these bots only benefited the elite 10 and you referred to this server as a circle jerk for bot farmers. You stated various times that bot farming lead to many people leaving this server and playing primary instead.

KoHeartsGPA
EE Patron
May 2nd 2021, 18:56:11
If there wasn't bots all those people in Primary would play here, how many people played before bots on the last set before they got introduced? My observation is that since bots got introduced more people left

So if you were signing the tune that bots ruined this server why did you all of a sudden jump on the gerdler train spin train?

When I was going for land record here by farming you were one of my most vocal supporters laughing and wish me luck on my quest.

What’s changed bruh?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2021, 8:45:27

During April and May you were consistently posting that bots were the down fall of express and that introducing all these bots only benefited the elite 10 and you referred to this server as a circle jerk for bot farmers. You stated various times that bot farming lead to many people leaving this server and playing primary instead.

KoHeartsGPA
EE Patron
If there wasn't bots all those people in Primary would play here, how many people played before bots on the last set before they got introduced? My observation is that since bots got introduced more people left

So if you were signing the tune that bots ruined this server why did you all of a sudden jump on the gerdler train spin train?

When I was going for land record here by farming you were one of my most vocal supporters laughing and wish me luck on my quest.

What’s changed bruh?

Spin spin spin like a carousel.... lol

A) Yes i said bots turned people off and stopped playing, so what's your point in you posting what I said? It is my observation, I said that.

B) Yes I supported your land record quest, then you failed and morphed it to griefing, I didn't have a change of heart, you had a change of goals.

And I'm the idiot LOL wow lol.
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2021, 12:44:16

What I want to know is. When I farm people, the game developer adds new code to the code base to prevent me from even attacking, but SuperFly gets to run around doing the same thing and gets nothing?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2021, 12:48:22

To be clear, my point is to put an end to it all or none of it.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 13:07:44

Requiem my assumption is that you and your bomb friends specifically targeted LaF multiple times out of spite.

And I just farm whatever low break noob I can break during the round. Very similar to what the players complaining here do in primary and tourney. Of course on those server the players have deemed that farming is OK because there are no bots.

So my biggest crime here is farming for my personal gain because we have bots and the player farmers are playing as bot farmers here. If I was farming low NW low break countries in primary I’d be celebrated for finishing top 10.

Here all finish top 10 (provided that I am not killed) and I am not netgaing but rather wrecking the game for players.

Yet when they farm a guy into the ground in tourney or primary they are not wrecking the playing experience for that player. Somehow they have think that their farming aka “calculated risk of breaking GDI” does not effect the player on the receiving end.

But as spinner KoH says that apple to oranges hey?

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 12th 2021, 13:13:28

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 12th 2021, 13:10:39

I think sanctions, IF USED, could solve most of this. The problem at hand isn't players attacking players. It is attackers using pvp interaction to force war and ruin the game experience over and over again for half a dozen or more players in one reset.
I can show plenty of examples of positive player vs player interaction, even in express, even this set. We currently have an option that doesn't require new code or new restrictions, for sportsmanlike players, to reduce or possibly practically remove the negative behaviors that drive players out of the game, that as announced was meant for this very purpose. I suggest that admin/mod bosses use the tool at their disposal and see where we land before we create new restrictions for all the player base.

While I too think theres a player demand for a server without pvp interactions, I do not think it should be all servers, and I am not sure if express should even be one of those servers, especially since we have not even attempted tool to solve this issue with the tools that already exist.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 13:17:06

But gerdler should this tool not be used to prevent the elites of the game like tmac and others from farming less experienced low NW players in non bot servers like primary?

You posted that you perosnally do not void GDI and you can win the game by only LGing a player once per round without causing much harm to other players.

My point is that in the grand scheme of things farming here or farming in primary is the same thing. If you think about it farming in primary is even worse for the guy being farmed as he has 0 change to regain any land while here he can at least farm a heavily DRed bot or he can wait till Sunday for the DR to wear off

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 12th 2021, 13:19:17

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2021, 13:20:02

Assumptions aside, the motive is not the issue they tried to prevent. It was a specific gameplay style. If my style was effectively banned, I don't want anyone else to do the same thing.

Edited By: Requiem on Dec 12th 2021, 13:22:08

cordycsw Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 13:21:43

ok lets try this coming weekend.

i will create a country and we see if anything changes.

cordycsw Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 13:22:11

i meant this coming week.

15 dec to 19 dec

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 13:24:54

KoHeartsGPA
EE Patron

What’s changed bruh?

Spin spin spin like a carousel.... lol

A) Yes i said bots turned people off and stopped playing, so what's your point in you posting what I said? It is my observation, I said that.

B) Yes I supported your land record quest, then you failed and morphed it to griefing, I didn't have a change of heart, you had a change of goals.

And I'm the idiot LOL wow lol.

Yes you are the idiot. First you blamed bots for the server demise. Now you blame me.

You supported the land record quest when I was hitting much more players than I am now. Now I hit less 4-7 smaller NW players than when I was multi tapping the biggest and fattest countries with PSes.

I was actually doing a lot more acreage grabs and hitting better skilled people than the noobs that I pick on now….. but somehow according to you hitting the bottom of the scores list is worse than hitting the top of the scores list.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 13:28:11

Originally posted by cordycsw:
ok lets try this coming weekend.

i will create a country and we see if anything changes.

Bet you i create a country I name it I R WoG SuperFly I carry low defense like you all want to do and I do nothing but hit bots and I will be farmed by hungry or whomever but that’s cool cuz I have made enemies and F Superfly. Which is what I have always received here and in team and why I try to run heavy D here something that a lot of you still refuse to do….

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 12th 2021, 13:33:02

The other thing that slagpit mentioned is that I was going around offering DNHs.

That is true further proving that I was not out to destroy everyone’s game. If you asked me to not hit you i respected that. Then guys like gerdler were upset that tmac was getting a free pass to win yet only tmac, cordy and I forget who the 3rd was were the only ones who asked me to not hit them.