Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2021, 1:59:29

Winner of this year's EE fantasy baseball league. Was down to the last two days and elite pitching performances were the difference. I'll take my silver medal and be happy with it. Congrats also to Hardy taking bronze. Was a grind of a year with covid, injuries and just trying to stay focused for 162 games per team. That's 2,430 games we had to stay focused thru, and I'm proud to finish at all. Big work and big wins by the peng man down the stretch and he's the official bragging rights champ till next year

Final playoff standings:

1. Penguinbeng
2. Derrick
3. Hardy
4. Zack
5. KoH
6. Ironx

Congrats to everyone and thanks for playing! I'll come hound you all for another season in April. And this time we will do 4 IL spots hahaha. <3

Penguinbeng Game profile

Oct 4th 2021, 2:02:09

Suck it, Derrick. You're trash!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2021, 3:06:55

LOL 🤣🤣🤣 congratulations Penguin!

For sure Derrick, hit me up next season, it took me half of season to figure out what I did wrong and then the rest of the way fixing it, but i had hella fun in my first go at fantasy baseball, thank you for the invite!

Overall 12-12 season :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2021, 5:52:17

Originally posted by Penguinbeng:
Champs are allowed to say it. That's why so few earthers get the opportunity heyyyyooooo

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

For sure Derrick, hit me up next season, it took me half of season to figure out what I did wrong and then the rest of the way fixing it, but i had hella fun in my first go at fantasy baseball, thank you for the invite!

Yeah. I'd only ever played cats never points. Was a learning curve about pitching for me too. Was pretty cool tho. I had fun. Just glad I had ppl to play with really haha

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2021, 22:42:59

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Champs are allowed to say it. That's why so few earthers get the opportunity heyyyyooooo

Yeah. I'd only ever played cats never points. Was a learning curve about pitching for me too. Was pretty cool tho. I had fun. Just glad I had ppl to play with really haha

bro I was in the team too you never mentioned me. damn

JamesBond007 Game profile

Nov 7th 2021, 1:21:56

i need my bonus points :D

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2021, 17:04:11

Originally posted by Coalie:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

bro I was in the team too you never mentioned me. damn

You sucked more than me....🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Nov 8th 2021, 19:26:01

Nice
Mercs
Natural Born Killers