3 bears dont eat egg sandwiches (#66) 52,421 $54,593,685 HG
4 w h o p l a y s s u n d a y s (#54) 45,995 $44,527,085 HG
5 Blathererathererer (#12) 104 $40,913,851 HG
6 4 (#4) 41,271 $37,141,833 HG
7 taddyMac (#52) 23,749 $31,825,770 HG
8 talking headS (#72) 251 $30,196,531 HG
9 Doctor Salt (#84) 35,700 $29,278,807 HG
10 dingleberries 17,204 $28,576,984 HG

Congrats Twopodray on your first victory!

This was another set where 100m NW would have been possible, I think the second time ever. Grabbing was really good, tech was low price etc.

My motivation isnt really there for all that tho:
Turns Taken 1849
Turns Stored 121

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 16th 2021, 0:05:58

Twopodray nice job your welcome.

Tmac sorry wasn’t personal but we need others winning first not only you every time.

TwoPodRay Game profile

Aug 16th 2021, 0:09:11

Oh wow, I totally didn’t expect that nor feel deserving, I made so many mistakes (including a fat fingered accidental hit on JOSH #91 instead of a bot #61, drawing in other players too due to my mistaken hit), and learned many things of what NOT to do. I only got there though because of some unfortunate suiciding on quite a few players this set.

Congrats to all who made it through the set, this was a brutal one, and congrats to all top 10.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 16th 2021, 0:20:21

You shouldn't think of it that way. Express is a little chaotic sometimes, and its very hectic. No one can stay motivated forever and no one can stay unsuicided forever. Theres been 611 sets so some winners are gonna be a result of some dude not playing their best or another dude getting suicided. The problem imo is if it happens all the time, which it has at some points historically but generally isnt the case now.

cordycsw Game profile

Aug 16th 2021, 0:30:31

congrats bro!!! :)

a win is a win!!!

thats what u told me

TwoPodRay Game profile

Aug 16th 2021, 0:50:53

Well I appreciate the kind words guys @cordycsw and @Gerdler, just trying to learn from all of you top players! I was telling Tmac and Nite I was going to try the Theo conversion after watching how they did it. Still much improvement to be made

Penguinbeng Game profile

Aug 16th 2021, 1:21:21

congrats boat man!

Tmac Game profile

Aug 16th 2021, 2:31:48

Congrats twopodray! I was happy to see you take the win, you've earned it =)

st0ny Game profile

Aug 16th 2021, 3:35:21

Originally posted by Hellrush:

Tmac sorry wasn’t personal but we need others winning first not only you every time.

So it doesn’t matter who puts in more effort? Nice!

How I wish your logic applies to work as well. Everyone gets paid the same no matter the effort or result they produce. If someone is doing better than the rest, we have to knock them down a notch. We can’t have hard working people who puts in effort to improve. We don’t need the innovation that these type of people bring about. That will only bring dissatisfaction among the people because “equality”. Better yet, just strip them of what their hard earned reward and share it with the rest who didn’t put in the same amount of effort because “equality”!

I suggest everyone gets $500,000 yearly every year regardless of what they do because “equality”! The current social security system that’s taxing working adults to give to people who aren’t working is not enough! The system should tax the working adults so they will get the same amount as those that are not!

I love the way you think! I can just stay home and get paid for doing nothing! Everyone should be able to do that because everyone should have that choice!

Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

NitelL Game profile

Aug 16th 2021, 4:16:57

Congrats TwoPodRay! A win is a win and well deserved. (: Glad to see you take it!

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 16th 2021, 13:04:46

Originally posted by st0ny:

How I wish your logic applies to work as well. Everyone gets paid the same no matter the effort or result they produce. If someone is doing better than the rest, we have to knock them down a notch. We can’t have hard working people who puts in effort to improve. We don’t need the innovation that these type of people bring about. That will only bring dissatisfaction among the people because “equality”. Better yet, just strip them of what their hard earned reward and share it with the rest who didn’t put in the same amount of effort because “equality”!

I suggest everyone gets $500,000 yearly every year regardless of what they do because “equality”! The current social security system that’s taxing working adults to give to people who aren’t working is not enough! The system should tax the working adults so they will get the same amount as those that are not!

I love the way you think! I can just stay home and get paid for doing nothing! Everyone should be able to do that because everyone should have that choice!

Just remember at the end of the day it’s a war game not FarmVille

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 16th 2021, 13:33:22

He doesn't win every time. Pretty abrasive comment to say when you haven't been around in a bit.

Congrats Twopodray :)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2021, 21:32:54

Originally posted by st0ny:

Don't waste your time explaining logic to a dumbass, it's all moot point, he's stupid, you simply cannot fix stupid.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!