Verified:

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2021, 14:59:50

This is the last straw. I am sick of the cross server attacks on my peace loving nations. Just because I am a kind of white, asian, hispanic, etc. Heterosexual male with homosexual tendencies. (possibly with a small PP, be my friend?) I don't deserve to be treated this way.

I have been singled out for a total of 1 set now. Foul! Gross abuse of game rules!

Change the game play! Change the rules! Mods are bad! Cheaters! Conspiracy! There are probably more examples, but its too early for brain to be working.

ZEN
Previous Owner of Left, Hook, Your and Tit.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. People who understand binary and people who don't.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2021, 5:15:56

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world: me and everybody else.

Kahuna Game profile

May 30th 2021, 11:10:54

Originally posted by ZEN:
This is the last straw. I am sick of the cross server attacks on my peace loving nations. Just because I am a kind of white, asian, hispanic, etc. Heterosexual male with homosexual tendencies. (possibly with a small PP, be my friend?) I don't deserve to be treated this way.

I have been singled out for a total of 1 set now. Foul! Gross abuse of game rules!

Change the game play! Change the rules! Mods are bad! Cheaters! Conspiracy! There are probably more examples, but its too early for brain to be working.

ZEN
Previous Owner of Left, Hook, Your and Tit.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. People who understand binary and people who don't.

Damn beaner. I think