Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 21st 2021, 6:15:56

There is still another game profile that is still being claimed with my handle KarnageXZ which is not allowed in the game correct? In FFA when I click on deaths there are two in the top ten in deaths. My ffa handle is the one with 1004 deaths not the other one. I made a post about this already and it still has not been handled. Can we please get a moderator whose going to do the right thing and take care of this? The other thread was immediately locked and there was an insinuation that it was already handled, of which it is not.

Thank you in advance.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2021, 13:24:51

Oh snap!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 22nd 2021, 3:59:50

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
There is still another game profile that is still being claimed with my handle KarnageXZ which is not allowed in the game correct? In FFA when I click on deaths there are two in the top ten in deaths. My ffa handle is the one with 1004 deaths not the other one. I made a post about this already and it still has not been handled. Can we please get a moderator whose going to do the right thing and take care of this? The other thread was immediately locked and there was an insinuation that it was already handled, of which it is not.

Thank you in advance.

I don't think I really insinuated that it was handled. I had said that it was reported to the powers that be. Which means I made a post on the mod talk forums we have for a game admin.
Moderators can't fix the issue for you. We can pass on the issue. :)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 22nd 2021, 4:13:42

This isn't a bug, correct? And I dont think I quite understand the specific request here.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 22nd 2021, 5:18:13

My handle KarnageXZ is being used twice. This is my account: https://www.earthempires.com/profile/15299/ffa

This is NOT my account: https://www.earthempires.com/profile/35575/ffa

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2021, 7:45:20

It has happened because someone has a Forum Nick that is similar to KarnageXZ with either spaces at the front or the end..

It is the person impersonating Syko_Killa, and they have done it because selecting a "default" nick on the forums is what is used by users in the leaderboards.

So I think Karnage would like the Fake one either Edited or removed, given that it is probably a new member nick I am sure that deleting the Forum Nick would make it go away or force a new nick to be selected by the person.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 22nd 2021, 11:40:47

Originally posted by Primeval:
This isn't a bug, correct? And I dont think I quite understand the specific request here.

Slagpit took care of the other ones that were abusing name changes on their profiles. Seems it was either missed or someone is still messing around.
(I also posted this on mod talk not too long ago).

Edited By: galleri on Apr 22nd 2021, 11:56:18

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 22nd 2021, 17:02:05

Ok so it sounds like this has been sent to the admins and is probably just a low priority item. I'm moving this to FFAT but I feel like multiple threads aren't necessary

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 23rd 2021, 3:51:01

thank you, for recognizing that I would like any variance of my nick removed whatever other player is using it. I am obviously not as great of a netter as him anyways.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Apr 23rd 2021, 14:02:02

there's a 2nd Crippler ICD also, very confusing at times lol - not on the forums though but in the scores list...
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

I am Spartacus

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2021, 22:33:52

I am syko_killa Qu'est-ce

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2021, 23:17:16

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
there's a 2nd Crippler ICD also, very confusing at times lol - not on the forums though but in the scores list...

You know that is the account that you multi play for wars.
Just shut up and have another beer

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 5th 2021, 16:43:23

This is resolved, thank you for your patience.