Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2021, 3:09:49

And congrats on the win!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 19th 2021, 3:11:27

Always nice to see a winning country that isn't a techer or an indy. Apparently that's only happened twice in the last year.

Edited By: Slagpit on Apr 19th 2021, 3:17:49
See Original Post

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2021, 3:28:43

Thanks KoH! Yeah, I have not been on this server in a very long time, although, I’ve been back on Primary for a while. It just turned out I completed an express set first in the post-anonymous world. ;)

Maybe I’ll play a few more Express sets! Farmer should be able to snag some wins these days I’d say with the new increased price floor.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2021, 3:40:35

Glad you're back, bro, I'm thinking of continuing to play too, I like how this set went for me without effort at all, I was literally login in and playing when I remembered I had a country here, yesterday and today was crazy due to house hunting so I couldn't play much, made an offer on a property and was accepted so now it's all out of my hands, hopefully the inspection and appraisal goes well.

Slagpit, how was your experience with the way the bots played, satisfactory or do you need to make adjustments?

IMO: I got the feel the market was consistent, got crazy towards the end but I think that's normal and had the feel of an all PvP environment, that's my opinion, definitely an improved feel.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 19th 2021, 4:15:49

The NPC countries still have a lot of issues. Players have begun to catch on to some of the newly introduced ones and are exploiting them, which is fine with me. An NPC country did finish with over 16 M NW which I think is a record. Oddly enough it seems that players are getting better too so NPC countries are being kept out of the top ten.

I thought the tech market was pretty reasonable. Prices seemed to allow all strats to compete and I didn't notice it getting bought out too often. It was nice not seeing tech at $9000 on the final day. Food was high on the last day and I suspect that pattern will happen again next set. I believe it happens because the demo destockers will recycle bushels and the NPC farmers will sell their food for $37 on public. I'm not convinced that it's actually a problem for food to be expensive on the last day. So far, human players are filling the need with their stocks so there's at least some food available to run turns. However, I already have code written for destocking countries to sell food based on market conditions instead of at a flat $37. It's just not live on Express yet.

GASCONADE Game profile

Apr 19th 2021, 6:08:55

hey!

Tmac Game profile

Apr 19th 2021, 15:45:40

Great job molotov. I also like how these changes are working =)

NitelL Game profile

Apr 19th 2021, 16:12:35

Congrats on the #1 finish!

And 10/10 on changes so far. (: