EE Patron

Apr 18th 2021, 12:58:26

Peace be upon you Snuicidal #1
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2021, 14:08:25

Be baptized in the fountain of Truly! Suicidal was my first customer today. Blessed be thy who attend!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 18th 2021, 20:31:22

I should have read this before we headed out to Chic Fil A.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 18th 2021, 21:47:45

Originally posted by galleri:
I should have read this before we headed out to Chic Fil A.

or Hobby Lobby

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2021, 22:28:19

Originally posted by Requiem:
Be baptized in the fountain of Truly! Suicidal was my first customer today. Blessed be thy who attend!

I've got a 12pk of iced tea Truly on my hand, this looks promising!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2021, 23:30:08

Or the gay bar, right sui?

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 19th 2021, 0:07:35

I wouldn't know.... I no touch bats

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 19th 2021, 6:57:33

Originally posted by Suicidal:

So your position in baseball is the catcher?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 19th 2021, 9:42:19

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Originally posted by Suicidal:

So your position in baseball is the catcher?

I am straight but, you folks keep doing your gay thing

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2021, 18:15:13

You guys are hilarious, gay bars are a lot of fun and you don't need to be gay to attend, incase you're wondering about my orientation now....I'm straight but I have friends that aren't, they're female, one male, and a blast to hangout with.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

archaic Game profile

Apr 19th 2021, 18:39:18

The middle school homophobia on AT is sad and pathetic in a comically ironic way. A bunch of pale chubby basement dwellers who can't even find their own tiny pp insulting each other about sexuality . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2021, 18:47:18

You haven't had fun on a Saturday night unless you attended a gay bar and cops got called because it got so wild at closing time, nobody wanted to go home 😂
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Apr 19th 2021, 20:04:18

Originally posted by archaic:
The middle school homophobia on AT is sad and pathetic in a comically ironic way. A bunch of pale chubby basement dwellers who can't even find their own tiny pp insulting each other about sexuality . . .

Woke much??

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2021, 23:12:01

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You guys are hilarious, gay bars are a lot of fun and you don't need to be gay to attend, incase you're wondering about my orientation now....I'm straight but I have friends that aren't, they're female, one male, and a blast to hangout with.

I went on a date with this chick once in Bali (Island of love) while on holiday, we decided to head to a restaurant for dinner, at first glance she was pretty but timid and reserved, we ate our dinner but talk was short our topics of conversation were definitely not on the same level and I really thought this is going to be a failed attempt of a date. After dinner we decided to have a quick drink and I’m thinking I’ll have this drink then call it quits and meet up with the lads this date is going no where fast, it’s 8pm we look across the street at the only club open at the time a pre drinks starting bar, unbeknown to us it was a gay bar after seeing gay couples drag queens on stage the whole shabang! I thought I’d be uncomfortable but having her there sort of neutralised the whole gay situation we found ourselves in so we sort of bonded in the sense of the predicament we found ourselves in, anyway we got to drinking shakers and flufftails in my attempt to spark this new found energy I had for this date and to try and up my bravado and show I’m not afraid to have a drink in a gay club I’m not scared of these poofs a drinks a drink right? anyway I’m sipping away me and my date getting long stares of curiosity from same sex individual’s but then we’d look at each other and giggle at the situation we had walked into, after a few sips the steward dude obviously gay as aids dude had make up on pulled me away from my date and I’m like fluff I got to fight my eyes got bigger and blood started pumping I’m ready to fight but he swings and hurls me towards the stage where the drag queens are preforming I’m like wtf and the stewards like “you get up on stage and next flufftails on us free“ my dates in fits of laughter clapping and saying get up there and do it! Fully blushing and embarrassed but not willing to turn down a free 15 dollar drink I get up there swallow my pride looking stupid, people start cheering and whistling I start dancing with the drag queens like a tool people are laughing at me but I see my dates entertained and enjoying her self at my discomfort, this was the ice breaker I got down got my free drink while my date is pissing herself with laughter the gay steward tried to give me a peak on the cheek as he gave me my drink I was like no way! and my date seen his attempts laughed her ass off threw herself on me and started hooking up with me so the whole gay situation was a epic ice breaker it ended up being one of if not probably the most fun dates I’ve been on ended up smashing her gutts on the beach and back at the hotel seen Her one other time but nothing ever eventuated was good fun though.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2021, 23:15:53

TLDR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2021, 23:20:01

TLDR
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2021, 23:23:27

I'll have to read that later, hurt my eyes half way through...
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 20th 2021, 1:21:22

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
TLDR

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2021, 1:42:47

Eyes still hurt halfway, how about some paragraphs, TaSk1?
(•_•)

farmer Game profile

Apr 23rd 2021, 0:04:03

and also with you!

Link Game profile

Apr 23rd 2021, 0:26:12

Originally posted by farmer:
and also with you!

I was disappointed when no one else said this lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN