Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 15th 2021, 14:03:00

Heard you wanted to kill me and Darkness over our wars that you lost in back in 2020?

Well maybe leave the kind folks at Weedy alone as I was again peacefully netting with them.

Here is my country so come at me boys!

2021-04-15 13:54:23 BR Food and Oil Supply Depot (#2) weedylar Oops Forgot to Jump (#21) BaDAssss 10B 1 C

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 15th 2021, 14:10:44

Oh yes this is the last round of team server as we know it right? Good we won’t see griefers like bad4u threatening netters like me again next set as i will be set to netgain mode.....

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2021, 15:08:27

Who are you
Just shut up and have another beer

Crippler ICD Game profile

Apr 15th 2021, 15:12:38

This is the most tarded post ive read lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 15th 2021, 15:36:43

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Who are you

Someone who constantly tries to net but is constantly denied lol.

Hey crippler, the retarded thing is that demon and symbolic tried to broker peace with your team and offered a 5 vs 5 over and over and they were told no. You will fight 10 vs 5 and kill me in the process becuase F U guys at darkness.

You would think that history has taught you by now that you do not threaten darkness members unless you want retaliatory action.

To the guys in Weedy I apologize for making hits from
Within your tag but I was happily all-xing and stocking prior to the BS messages that i received this morning about being ready to wall because you all had started to turn save and you had missiles stockpiles ready to go for a Saturday FS.

Next set netgaining mode will be enabled from the get go, so good luck screwing with my netting next round...

Praise Slagpit and the incoming changes!

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2021, 15:46:18

Are you a crack smoker?

Ok I apologize for that remark lol.

Seriously tho...I thought we had a friendly lined up with darkness. If you want in that is cool but don't make it sound there is some vendetta against you lol.

Edited By: beerdrinker75 on Apr 15th 2021, 15:48:25. Reason: It was cruel
See Original Post

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 15th 2021, 16:05:12

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 15th 2021, 16:30:02

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Oh yes this is the last round of team server as we know it right? Good we won’t see griefers like bad4u threatening netters like me again next set as i will be set to netgain mode.....

The May reset of Team will run under the old rules. Probably June as well.

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 15th 2021, 16:40:23

Ahhh shizzzzzz. So war to more 2 sets :(

Also id like to make a clarification. I was not trying to imply that bad4u are griefers and people that blindside netters.

I was just playing on the running joke that is me trying to net here in team. Either I am suicided on, threatened or warred on lol.

Anyways only 2 more sets left to endure and then it’s netting mode for life. Lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 15th 2021, 16:53:14
See Original Post

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2021, 0:23:44

This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long ass time. I needed the laugh, just wish I wasn't mid drink and choking.

Apr 16th 2021, 0:26:12

SF - this is my understanding of events - darkness and bad are bored so agreed to a 'friendly' war on the 17th of which we said darkness could have the first strike, no where, no how was your name mentioned as part of it. Are we 'annoyed' of your existence and pugnacious attitude towards us since we played here, of course, so that is public knowledge and shouldn't be a surprise, personally I think it's bull fluff that you always feel it necessary to put personal vendetta ahead of team spirit and risk teams success to hit us when you are not directly involved in the battles. Apologies greatly to weedy or the onslaught they may or may not receive over the the next few months for your greed.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Apr 16th 2021, 1:27:58

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
SF - this is my understanding of events - darkness and bad are bored so agreed to a 'friendly' war on the 17th of which we said darkness could have the first strike, no where, no how was your name mentioned as part of it. Are we 'annoyed' of your existence and pugnacious attitude towards us since we played here, of course, so that is public knowledge and shouldn't be a surprise, personally I think it's bull fluff that you always feel it necessary to put personal vendetta ahead of team spirit and risk teams success to hit us when you are not directly involved in the battles. Apologies greatly to weedy for the onslaught they may or may not receive over the the next few months for your greed.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 2:36:36

SF - this is my understanding of events - darkness and bad are bored so agreed to a 'friendly' war on the 17th of which we said darkness could have the first strike, no where, no how was your name mentioned as part of it. Are we 'annoyed' of your existence and pugnacious attitude towards us since we played here, of course, so that is public knowledge and shouldn't be a surprise, personally I think it's bull fluff that you always feel it necessary to put personal vendetta ahead of team spirit and risk teams success to hit us when you are not directly involved in the battles. Apologies greatly to weedy or the onslaught they may or may not receive over the the next few months for your greed.

Go speak to your leaders bro. That’s not how it went down and my name and weedy were mentioned. There was no friendly warred agreed on by darkness.
Go get your facts straight with Mob and Beer Drinker.

But hey thanks for coming out noob....

Furthermore there was no vendetta on my part. I was told that you would be FSing Darkness 10 vs 5 and that you would kill me while I was tagged in Weedy.

If you thought that I was just going to keep all-xing while I knew that you would FS me on Saturday you are on crack and haven’t learned that I do not take threats lightly....

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 16th 2021, 2:43:25

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 2:57:23

SF you are so far off on everything makes me wish to have some of the stuff you are on.....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2021, 2:59:06

Hi sexy....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 3:04:02

I can send u some of that Mexican coke if you like. Very high sugar content.

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 3:53:55

I was being sarcastic genius.... take care and good luck!!!

MILORD Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 5:10:06

bambarbia kirgudu
born in the USSR

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 10:00:01

Superfly you know this is bullfluff

you are spitting

nice try
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2021, 12:10:02

I just want to say for once and for all...bad4u had no intentions of hitting weedy. Even if we knew sf was there. Which I don't think anyone cared enough to look into. It was never discussed as an option internally.

My guess is most of weedy didn't know sf was there lol.

Edited By: beerdrinker75 on Apr 16th 2021, 12:39:56. Reason: Not enough coffee
See Original Post

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 12:21:45

m0bzta Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 13:06:42

Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2021, 13:10:43

We must eradicate all SuperFlus for the greater good of humanity!

Mob Has the vaccine!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 13:21:16

Originally posted by m0bzta:

Superfly you know this is bullfluff

you are spitting

nice try

I just want to say for once and for all...bad4u had no intentions of hitting weedy. Even if we knew sf was there. Which I don't think anyone cared enough to look into. It was never discussed as an option internally.

My guess is most of weedy didn't know sf was there lol.

Ok guys I don’t mean to cause a lovers quarrel between Mob and Beer Drinker but BD you yourself told me via PM (screen shot below) that mob played us into this war by threatening me and Weedy. Verifying that mob threatened symbolic in the screen shot that he posted above.

https://i.imgur.com/RKlHM1h.jpg

Clearly the only one posting lies and bullfluff is mob so nice try on spinning this one when symbolic has you on a screen shot and I got your co leader admitting that you orchestrated this entire BS deal so that you could get your 10 vs 5.

crippler you clown you owe me and apology as I was netting in weedy minding my own damn business until your leader mob decided to threaten me and I decided to join your 10 vs 5 war.

And on the Weedy front Braden let me in and I told AOD who I was when I tagged up. I told Beer Drinker that I was netting in Weedy and willing to delete to save Weedy from being hit by you as stated by mob in his earlier threats.

Here is the screen shot so blow me all you idiots that accused me of trying to get Weedy into this war.

https://i.imgur.com/zK1KReY.jpg

So question to mob is why the change of heart? Last year he cried to dark demon, rasp and symbolic for peace because you and your crew were tired of losing wars to us? Why the change of heart now? Was it only because you saw darkness down to 5 countries so you figured this was the time to finally exact revenge?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 13:24:35

Little YouTube video to deflect when symbolic has you on a screen shot hey?

archaic Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 16:06:23

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2021, 16:15:50

Now this is the kind of fluff that tickles my balls!

fluff arranged wars!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2021, 16:17:35

Originally posted by archaic:

/me makes popcorn and grabs a six pack
(•_•)

Sherita Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 17:41:38

*throws lawn chairs about.....

archaic Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 17:49:58

I am impressed at how you have single handedly become the weedy lifetime kill leader in under 13 hours, doubling the previous record.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2021, 18:01:55

I don't think anything in team should change. It's always the odd set like this that puts a smile on my face. :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2021, 18:23:23

Score is 2-2
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 18:48:18

Originally posted by archaic:
I am impressed at how you have single handedly become the weedy lifetime kill leader in under 13 hours, doubling the previous record.

That’s right Weedys old war dog doesn’t F around.

The only person who has successfully walled 10 BadGuys and also killed 2 BadGuys

SuperFly FTMFW!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2021, 19:28:36

love SF or hate him, boy has style

Sup SF!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 16th 2021, 20:39:38

Hi Zen! Long time no see bro!

U wanna come back to team and help me kill mob? lol

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2021, 21:56:05

Maybe this should be a 10-10.

Apr 17th 2021, 0:52:47

SF -First off, I don't owe you fluff, but you can think that if you want.

It's funny how 3 different people can read the same 'snapshot' 3 different ways. My standpoint is that still ( and I'd like to say that goes for all of bad ) that mob and symbolic were trying to work out a 'friendly' war , note 4 vs 5 (darkness advantage) or 5vs5 - even - is what was mentioned, not 10vs5.

Mob says it would be fair if we hit both tags, trying to figure out where darkness 2nd tag was hiding presuming sf was part of it, symbolic then offers you up as a potential target and mob goes along with it saying we are still upset about the first time you inserted yourself in a war that you did not belong in.

Symbolic in return also goes along with it and tells you - instead of inserting yourself in the conversation - you choose to be the aggressor ( which, funny how that works out, is still true to what I said earlier, hmm. ) and put weedy 100% in harms way.

It's funny(to me) while we do not hold the highest opinion of you due to how we view your actions against us, not once have we gone out of our way to kill you(which we easily could of the past 3 months), As we have probably said numerous times in the last 6 months, we are here to net, not to war, but we damn sure will defend ourselves when necessary.

I must say though, the more I read your post - the more I lean towards messing up your set time after time, and trust me , it wouldn't be that hard to do, however I follow the guidance of Mob and back him 100% in which ever way the wind blows, so spin this how you want to get your fluff hard, but we know you were never a target, the plan was and always has been from the beginning of the set to play fairly with darkness.

Thank You, come again.
Crippler
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 17th 2021, 0:59:21

Lol smoke another one clipper.

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2021, 1:04:32

Tldr ;p

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 17th 2021, 1:09:21

Cripple don’t be a pansy and give me your country number. I am easily found in every damn server and I have no issues identifying my country publicly. You are a worthless loser that yaps, runs his mouth and hides behind his entire tag.

Come run your mouth when your balls drop out of your vag until you identify yourself you are nothing but a coward.

K thx bye Felicia

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2021, 1:12:03

He is #22

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 17th 2021, 1:24:58

Well thanks for outting him bro. Too bad he was to chicken to do it himself.... let’s see if he has the balls to tell us next set who he is lol

He is #22

Apr 17th 2021, 1:27:46

Cripple don’t be a pansy and give me your country number. I am easily found in every damn server and I have no issues identifying my country publicly. You are a worthless loser that yaps, runs his mouth and hides behind his entire tag.

Come run your mouth when your balls drop out of your vag until you identify yourself you are nothing but a coward.

K thx bye Felicia

cute - but other than just now did you ask for my country? no, you didn't, and quite frankly, what does it matter? As far as you are concerned I'm 22, 27, 15,28,60,9,8,18,57 and 55.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2021, 1:52:24

K thx bye Felicia

cute - but other than just now did you ask for my country? no, you didn't, and quite frankly, what does it matter? As far as you are concerned I'm Negan.

https://youtu.be/nMZL7-2ucwM

(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 17th 2021, 2:04:48

As far as you are concerned I'm 22, 27, 15,28,60,9,8,18,57 and 55.

Oh yea you are all of bad4u? You are their heart and soul? How nice.

Does that mean I got the kill on you twice now? Lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2021, 2:20:28

As far as you are concerned I'm 22, 27, 15,28,60,9,8,18,57 and 55.

Oh yea you are all of bad4u? You are their heart and soul? How nice.

Does that mean I got the kill on you twice now? Lol

https://youtu.be/UI8GyCYi_80

(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 17th 2021, 2:24:42

Lol.

Another SuperFly thread that explodes into activity.

If crippler is the heart and soul of bad4u it’s fair to say that I am the heart and soul of the boards lol

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 17th 2021, 3:44:13

Toot toot!!

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2021, 11:58:32

Oh no..

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 19th 2021, 13:56:07

I thought you all were leaving Weedy alone? Your Russian friend just wrecked AOD?