Verified:

Anarchist Game profile

Apr 14th 2021, 6:34:49

Would like to see a spy ops confirmation similar to attack confirmation. That way you can see the country name and clan and spy op being done and amount of times being if possible.

Would help with accidental spyops on wrong country or incorrect spy op.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2021, 19:24:28

Yup, good idea, did that yesterday in Primary LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2021, 21:00:32

I don't want this.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 14th 2021, 21:05:47

I think if tags could define which actions are allowed from their members on which tags it would all work out fine without this, yea?

And in solo servers with the exception of tournament you got this special GDI which stops most damaging ops on most people.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 14th 2021, 22:47:59

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I think if tags could define which actions are allowed from their members on which tags it would all work out fine without this, yea?

And in solo servers with the exception of tournament you got this special GDI which stops most damaging ops on most people.

Then on solo servers though, people send messages asking why they are getting spied lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Anarchist Game profile

Apr 14th 2021, 23:37:53

Even still in war scenario you may have the ok to run ops but hit the wrong player or incorrect amount of times. The confirmation screen before sending would allow you to visually to see name and alliance, op type, and amount before sending if possible. If it's wrong you can edit ops before sending