Verified:

dalejo Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 17:58:41

So consequently many spy ops are unabvailable and attacks are not allowed by GDI but declaring war is unavailable , at least to me..

Edited By: Slagpit on Mar 5th 2021, 23:25:04
See Original Post

dalejo Game profile

Mar 5th 2021, 17:59:35

Express server declaring war is not available to me..So consequently many spy ops are unabvailable and attacks are not allowed by GDI but declaring war is unavailable , at least to me..

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2021, 18:16:00

did you try leaving gdi?

i think its opt out now but you have to do it before you make an attack

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 5th 2021, 18:23:11

It's by design. Read how GDI works.

There are three situations to consider
1. If you are out of GDI and your target is out of GDI you can both do all ops and attacks on each others at will.
2. If you are both in GDI and have each hit each others 1 or 0 times during the reset you are limited to intel gathering ops and SS/PS attacks. You cant send missiles, special attacks or spy ops.
3. If you are both in GDI and you have hit the other guy two times or more this reset; He can now hit you with every type of op, special attack or missile as many times as he pleases. If he does hit you more than once, including harmful spy ops, you will get the same kind of liberties towards him.

Now you know how it works, stop complaining, try it out, play with it, perfect your playstyle around it. if by the time you learned how it works you find it doesnt work very well, then you can come here and suggest a change.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 5th 2021, 23:24:49

This isn't something that we're likely to change at this time. I understand that having your actions be restricted can be frustrating, but we tried Express without said restrictions and it didn't go well.