Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 18:46:15

You wanna know what I get out of the deal for the one of you I demo'd? Oh yeah. Its killing the people who kept talking fluff about me the entire 6 months I was gone from the game.

Again, I didn't choose to be your enemies, the bomb wasnt even around the last set I played lol. You had some beef with rasp or something with evo in my last set and I feel like a couple sympathizers detagged and killed you. I was not one of the sympathizers tho and I think I maybe even went inactive before that set ended. I always thought marshal was an idiot and everyone here knows that. Turns out hes a creep too. Kind of sad I missed witnessing his exit.

6 months later I come back to the game and within 2 days theres a bomb video with a pile of attacks on me in it. So I was like oh ok I guess I have to kill these guys now. Lol. I didnt even really get an update on the history I was like oh these guys want me to kill them ok.

If you wanted something else from me you sure had a funny way of showing it. I'm really not overthinking it here. You were like PLZ KILL ME DERRICK and I was like oh ok sounds good.

The bomb called me out personally, and cross server attacked ME PERSONALLY on fake accts while purposefully avoiding players of the tag who played with me. Did you want me to like cheer you on during that?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 4th 2021, 18:59:55
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit