Verified:

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:19:09

We all know you tracked people. You have even bragged about it on the ffa board with picking out who plays what one man clan... no one said you run scripts. Maybe keep this more game related and fb more life related? Idk..
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:20:06

Is one man clan even politically correct anymore?
Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:21:38

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Damn the main man is on his main acct folks.

You got something to say? You're the whole reason people cross servered me in the first place so why not tell me what the fluff its for? And you probably started running a fake acct because you dreamed up some fluff about me running scripts on an android 7. So what the fluff is your problem with me personally? Let's get it out there.

Damn dawg you were in cc during the loc cc wars? That's when I switched to an alt.

Nahhhh mob met you in real life. So did RB. And they all say they met bluecow not the hawk lol.

My profile is open bro. You can legit see I didnt play this game from 2006 until the very set you started playing with me. You were like my first ally when I came back to ee and we won team together in my first year here. I still consider you a friend and I'm glad you played with me for the last few months I got to enjoy vicvixvi's company. I've been pretty miserable without my right hand man since.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:21:45

No, and fluff facebook and all of social media, oh and welcome back :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:23:56

We all know you tracked people. You have even bragged about it on the ffa board with picking out who plays what one man clan... no one said you run scripts. Maybe keep this more game related and fb more life related? Idk..

I told macdaddy I tracked him because I wanted him to think o had that capacity. And then I said the same to hessman and some other dude who suicided me lol.

That's a classic Derrick half truth, but I assumed people would suicide me less if they thought I was able to see them preemptively. In some cases it worked.

I wish you could meet me in RL because youd be like oh fluff he is actually a stupid guy who lies about being smart! I get it!

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:26:14

Talk to iron.

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

No, and fluff facebook and all of social media, oh and welcome back :P

You forgot bluecow I'm hurt.
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:26:42

Any other reason you get people to cross server suicide me? I feel like this clearing of the air is healthy.

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:29:05

Any other reason you get people to cross server suicide me? I feel like this clearing of the air is healthy.

Because mob never invited me fishing.
Slagpit

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:32:21

Quit spamming away my post you fluffs. BlueCow go wack off to 80s mtv raps then go to bed.

Originally posted by Requiem:
Galleri said I can only post in one thread:

If "warring" under a new game account with one country...

Feb 5th 01:46
Requiem
EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 1:01:25

Is cheating, then I am adding Hash to that list for suiciding SoF under another account.

I'm sure the RD cheaters in LaF will try to spin out of that one. Guilt by association Girdler.

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:33:42

Quit spamming away my post you fluffs. BlueCow go wack off to 80s mtv raps then go to bed.

Requiem
EE Patron

Is cheating, then I am adding Hash to that list for suiciding SoF under another account.

I'm sure the RD cheaters in LaF will try to spin out of that one. Guilt by association Girdler.

Sitting in class...
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:38:01

You say you dont know. But like you are THE GUY who is getting people to suicide me cross server. So like. You should at least know why you are doing it.

Like cmon. It's not a funny haha I have mental health problems and you wanna attack my personal life so what the fluff is the problem. I dont just want that to stop I kinda need it to.

Like fluff....put it out there dude. Quit beating around the bush.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 5th 2021, 2:40:57
See Original Post

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:40:47

Requiem
EE Patron

No one is attacking your personal health. Please point out where I do and if I did sorry.

Mob did not take me fishing. So blame mob.
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:41:33

Jesus christ hawk. WHY DID YOU TELL PEOPLE TO CROSS SERVER SUICIDE ME? You didnt tell them to suicide mob they didnt hit mob.

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:42:14

Requiem
EE Patron

Ask mob?
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:43:01

Yeah so suicide me and not mob. Makes total sense.

Do you actually have a reason or do you just like fluffing with people who have mental health issues

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:44:30

I'm like well aware you asked 1a people to suicide me personally on FFA. Your friends leak as much as the trump admin. So what's the deal?

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:48:46

I'm like well aware you asked 1a people to suicide me personally on FFA. Your friends leak as much as the trump admin. So what's the deal?

Only leak was crippler. With some false info I might add.
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:52:49

You sure about that? Crip sure as fluff didnt tell me who suicided me on FFA this set.

Neither did zen. You gonna have to guess on that one. It was one of your boys tho rest assured

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:54:33

While what you say is the truth. That isnt what he leaked.
Slagpit

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:55:15

Requiem
EE Patron

Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:55:16

I know. You must have another guy leaking eh?

Kinda weird I know you told chevs to suicide me on FFA unless like....someone told me that happened right?

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:56:16

I know. You must have another guy leaking eh?

If he wants to that's on him. I'm not the game god who requires people to play a certain way.
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:56:55

Ok but now that we agree you talked someone into suiciding me cross server on a fake acct....

Why?

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:58:17

Ok but now that we agree you talked someone into suiciding me cross server on a fake acct....

Why?

Ask mob. No idea what more I could tell you.
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:58:41

For the record, I heard the person owed you a favor and that's the only reason they did it.

You gonna cash it in on me bro?

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 2:59:53

For the record, I heard the person owed you a favor and that's the only reason they did it.

You gonna cash it in on me bro?

Ask mob...
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 3:00:34

You gotta have some reason you're talking people into cross server bullfluff hawk cmon

You arent targeting mob you're targeting me

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 3:02:31

How much do you make I thought you said 6 figures in a post.
Slagpit

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 3:03:53

You gotta have some reason you're talking people into cross server bullfluff hawk cmon

I have a pretty good guess as to why you and not m0b if you're interested in hearing it...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 3:05:42

Depends on the year. I've done 6 a few times particularly when I liscensed a song to metro PCS for the superbowl in 2013. They gave me 180k for that song. Other years I'm low 30k. It really depends. I probably avg low 6s with lots of ups and downs. Why?

Extremely posthumous to this post edit: I think the last I heard the song was on spoitfy. Band: Lightning Love, song Friends. I produced and mastered it and someone gave me a fluffload of money for it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 5th 2021, 7:49:02
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 3:06:08

I have a pretty good guess as to why you and not m0b if you're interested in hearing it...

Yes please make this public I've been hella confused for so long.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 3:08:09

Yes please make this public I've been hella confused for so long.

He would get zero reaction from m0b, it's all about getting under your skin and watching you blow up the forums 😉
(•_•)

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 3:09:30

I will accept that...

Ask koh
Slagpit

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 3:09:47

Requiem
EE Patron

Slagpit

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 5th 2021, 3:13:29

I told macdaddy I tracked him because I wanted him to think o had that capacity. And then I said the same to hessman and some other dude who suicided me lol.

That's a classic Derrick half truth, but I assumed people would suicide me less if they thought I was able to see them preemptively. In some cases it worked.

I wish you could meet me in RL because youd be like oh fluff he is actually a stupid guy who lies about being smart! I get it!

Great. Thanks. I expect he will appear by your wizarding name summoning effects soon.
jerk!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 5th 2021, 3:14:48

Welcome to ee bluecow! An ice cream company! Yay!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 3:17:54

Originally posted by galleri:

RIP no blowcow? Hurt again.
I'll wait for rb. He will call me blowcow.
Slagpit

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 3:21:44

Originally posted by ZEN:
enshula - thats BS and you know it. Makes no sense. The picking and choosing of what benefits you can gain vs what you can't gain.

The simple fact is. It is against the rules to have two accounts. Not because you gain anything but because its to prevent you from playing multiple countries. That is why you can delete your account every set and create a new one and not get deleted.

Don't worry though. I have the solution:

Let's just NOT allow any new accounts period. That would help the game! That way the frat party can stay at the top with their imposed rules on the server and nobody new can ever join the game. That gives everyone what they want! You're welcome

im confused by the first part? thats the point we cant pick and choose which multiple accounts are allowed and which arnt

at least if someone's constantly deleting accounts they cant have a game history, i think what some of the suiciders have been doing is playing non normal servers to build up a history and then get into tags which they either spy on or suicide from

it will become even more relevant with open profile history

pretty much everything i suggest is at least cautious of how it will effect new players if not designed to be good for them, right now theres a lot of hassle to make new forum accounts for new players which id hope can be changed but unfortunately it sounds like it was more hassle for the volunteer mods to deal with bad accounts than to approve good ones

if people are forced to actually delete their 'main' profile rather than just make extra ones then im not sure if they can still claim old forum nicks or have to go through forum mods to get re approved which might be a cumulative added hassle for forum mods though

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 3:30:04

RIP no blowcow? Hurt again.
I'll wait for rb. He will call me blowcow.

It'd be hilarious if he changed your screen name haha
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 3:31:39

fluff, I think I might have broken Derrick, he hasn't posted since I answered why I think he's getting targeted, I'm worried now :-/
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 5th 2021, 3:33:28

I broke sui then! No innuendos!

Chevs

Feb 5th 2021, 3:46:53

LMAO
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Chevs

Feb 5th 2021, 3:59:54

Derrick for the record , nobody cares about your personal life.

When you act like a POS in game, ally yourself with the biggest cheater / universally hated person in the game, and then cry to the mods to get legitimate countries deleted, and then celebrate it.

You reap what you sow. Good luck out there. You made your bed.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 4:03:38

Man.

Dude doesnt even have a reason he is getting people to cross server suicide me.

Straight up no reason iron. None.

I want some honesty because I can make honest fluff right.

Requiem. Zen. Ironx. Zen. Zen. Zen.

But then zen. Zen. And then ricky who also knows me again. But then req. And then req again. Then zen.

I want you to know that's how my schizophrenic brain is dealing with people attacking my personal life. Idk.

Then it was like req who could make them stop. Then it was like zen who could make them stop. Idk.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 4:06:04

Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even play FFA.

BlueCow

Feb 5th 2021, 4:07:32

No one is attacking your personal life that I know of. If they are they should stop.
Slagpit

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 5:12:27

Well you recruited the guy to cross server suicide me. So you must have some other reason other than that....

I explained how my brain deals with it objectively. I'm sure a rational human who has control of their thoughts could do better.

As far as I know you are recruiting ppl to cross server me bcuz I am who I am. Perhaps you could clear that up.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 5th 2021, 7:00:15
See Original Post

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 8:32:51

Originally posted by ZEN:
The simple fact is. It is against the rules to have two accounts. Not because you gain anything but because its to prevent you from playing multiple countries. That is why you can delete your account every set and create a new one and not get deleted.

and there is a reason to do with bonuses to use multiple profiles if you play multiple servers, its not a huge gain but it shouldnt be encouraged

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 5th 2021, 10:31:47

Ohh yeah that would actually help me noticeably.

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 5th 2021, 10:56:03

I broke sui then! No innuendos!

you sexy thing