Verified:

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 16:16:31

Hey Friends!

LaF has been using a tool for grabbing for years. I am sure *some* of you use it too. But definitely not all of you as they want to keep it a trade secret. I have been told that this not against the rules! So good news for everyone here.

PM me and you can have access to my login in order to better compete.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 16:24:44

Actually I take it back. Anyone can PM me.

mercs, sof, sol.

It tells you what strat the bot is running. What their "real" DR is. What is the best country to hit for your nw/govt/ms.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 16:52:41

I doubt monsters would since they made their site before everyone else :-)
Don of LaF

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 16:54:32

Ya i heard that too.

Still for any of the players who dont get access to it can reach out to me.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 18:32:03

Got a few people who PM'd. So thats good.

Glad they can compete with LaF and Monsters to grab. Anytime anyone wants the login, just reach out. Even if you are in LaF and Monsters. Some people there may not want you to grab as well as them. I know it wasn't wide spread when I was in LaF and received it.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 3rd 2021, 23:11:38

Monsters grabbing tools were never a secret,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 3rd 2021, 23:32:37

Nor should they be. It is a great tool. Still better in some ways than ours. Zorp is amazing!

amy winehouse

Feb 3rd 2021, 23:35:43

I will take zorp over laf ten thousand times. I trust zorp to be honest, as an rd colour I know laf not to be.

Hi gains.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 23:49:39

So since gains is a color and I am not, does that make the 50% bullfluff I spew more credible or no?

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 23:50:50

yeah no

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 0:05:17

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
So since gains is a color and I am not, does that make the 50% bullfluff I spew more credible or no?

Even bullfluff will lose it's color over time, it's chemistry...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 4th 2021, 2:36:58

Originally posted by amy winehouse:
I will take zorp over laf ten thousand times. I trust zorp to be honest, as an rd colour I know laf not to be.

Hi gains.

Ummmm........

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 2:38:58

Originally posted by galleri:

Hi gains.

Ummmm........

Bye Felicia?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 4th 2021, 2:46:35

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Hi gains.

Ummmm........

Bye Felicia?

I am baffled in life today. I need to check the moon calendar at this rate.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 2:51:12

Hi gains.

Ummmm........

Bye Felicia?

Might just be full, I'm in west coast, don't see it yet...
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 4th 2021, 3:03:57

Hi gains.

damn you were so close too..... :/

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 3:23:23

Originally posted by ZEN:

It tells you what strat the bot is running.

much wow

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 3:27:26

Incredible revelation right there....

/mind blows
(•_•)

daspheebsie Game profile

Feb 4th 2021, 3:28:33

Hi gains.

Ummmm........

Bye Felicia?

Nah that was the 28th of last month. Closish to noon our time. *goes back to watching AT blow up*
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 3:33:51

Originally posted by daspheebsie:

Hi gains.

Ummmm........

Bye Felicia?

Nah that was the 28th of last month. Closish to noon our time. *goes back to watching AT blow up*
If you wanna blame the stars, Mercury is in retrograde until the 21st. That's time for misunderstandings and having falling outs with friends and other misfortunes.

daspheebsie Game profile

Feb 4th 2021, 7:38:23

Hi gains.

Ummmm........

Bye Felicia?

If you wanna blame the stars, Mercury is in retrograde until the 21st. That's time for misunderstandings and having falling outs with friends and other misfortunes.

Wait so are we actually going to blame this on Mercury? Cause damn... thats one helluva retrograde.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

En4cer Game profile

Feb 4th 2021, 8:56:44

it assumes the strat they are running - it needs fine tuning if your in a hurry to hit.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 15:29:01

Originally posted by enshula:

much wow

Don't undersell it. What some people take for granted is very helpful for others. I've used it many of times to my benefit. Like who to ally, who to hit if im playing a certain strategy, or if I wanted to get some cash and land at the same time from the bot to finish out building.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 4th 2021, 15:36:39

Hi gains.

Ummmm........

Bye Felicia?

Wait so are we actually going to blame this on Mercury? Cause damn... thats one helluva retrograde.

I agree with her on this one. Something dominated something yesterday. I haven't looked yet. (now I have, yup...makes full sense)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 16:32:27

Originally posted by En4cer:
it assumes the strat they are running - it needs fine tuning if your in a hurry to hit.

so you mean the ending numbers that are assigned per bot is an assumption? I.E. techers end in 2 and 7?

Honest question, fyi.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 16:42:19

Originally posted by Warster:
Monsters grabbing tools were never a secret,

Ya, I didnt know much about the Monsters tool tbh. Figured you guys give to each other over there. No innuendo in that comment.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 16:55:01

If the program that generates the numbers associates certain numbers with whatever strategy the bot will be playing, then it's not hard to figure out what bot plays what, a little detective work will solve that and it tells you that there's no randomized bot numbers, when I played in LaF for few sets I learned a lot about bots, people actually put in the time to figure them out, and LaF isn't the only alliance that has done it, I don't understand why people get jelly when someone is smarter than they are 🤷
(•_•)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 17:35:36

KoH, who is jealous? There are a LOT of people smarter than I am. Its what you do with it that counts. You can be geniuses for all I care, doesn't require me to respect you. If your goal is to have the best stats for the server, play in Primary.

The fact that multiple people reached out to me is a statement in itself.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 17:40:09

KoH, who is jealous? There are a LOT of people smarter than I am. Its what you do with it that counts. You can be geniuses for all I care, doesn't require me to respect you. If your goal is to have the best stats for the server, play in Primary.

Funny you say that because last set in Primary we had someone from your group wreck a recently returning player thinking that it was Gerdler, are you still going to claim you are doing a good deed for the game?

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Feb 4th 2021, 17:48:59
See Original Post
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 4th 2021, 17:45:10

Funny you say that because last set we had someone from your group wreck a recently returning player thinking that it was Gerdler, are you still going to claim you are doing a good deed for the game?

Is this on primary, a solo server?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 17:47:06

Funny you say that because last set we had someone from your group wreck a recently returning player thinking that it was Gerdler, are you still going to claim you are doing a good deed for the game?

Is this on primary, a solo server?

Yes
(•_•)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 17:49:30

Casualties in every war my friend. Get me in front of him and I will apologize personally.

I don't deny that we are hurting the game growth, but I live in reality. Now who is going to admit it on your side. Bullying small alliances (this has nothing to do with BOMB), dictating arranged wars, pushing out long standing alliances. What are you doing to help the game grow?

Do we want to go down the path of lesser evils?

I got nothing against anyone there, KoH. Believe it or don't. I have played with a lot of those people for a long time. I don't pretend to be on the side of righteousness. But I don't like it and so I am doing something about it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 17:56:06

Casualties in every war my friend. Get me in front of him and I will apologize personally.

I don't deny that we are hurting the game growth, but I live in reality. Now who is going to admit it on your side. Bullying small alliances (this has nothing to do with BOMB), dictating arranged wars, pushing out long standing alliances. What are you doing to help the game grow?

I got nothing against anyone there, KoH. Believe it or don't. I have played with a lot of those people for a long time. I don't pretend to be on the side of righteousness. But I don't like it and so I am doing something about it.

His name is Rob, you can find him in Primary talk, my side?, My side is that of the anti suiciding side, the side that gets caught up in the middle of nerd fights, the side that many times over got suicided for simply speaking my mind, yeah no I'm the side of anti purple, don't get confused to where I stand.
(•_•)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 18:14:09

His name is Rob, you can find him in Primary talk, my side?, My side is that of the anti suiciding side, the side that gets caught up in the middle of nerd fights, the side that many times over got suicided for simply speaking my mind, yeah no I'm the side of anti purple, don't get confused to where I stand.

I am not confused where you stand. I also didn't ask what side you were on. I know what side you are on. The side that is killing the game, just like the side im on.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 18:14:24

KOH YOU FOOL YOU EITHER HAVE TO SUPPORT LAF 100% OR SUPPORT ZEN 100%.

People been getting purpled in FFA to hit me netting in almost every set I've ever played. You've seen it yourself Zen. I've been on the wrong side of suiciding and cheating just for being vocal. Seen the same happen to KoH. We didnt choose our sides on this thing. The people who been cheating to hit me for like 5 years did.

I could even support the bomb in an alternate dimension for some of the things they said. I just have been on the wrong end of cheating and suiciding for so long that those two things in particular I feel some type of way about. You could be 100% correct on everything else but I absolutely do not condone the method.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 4th 2021, 18:20:15

So far I keep seeing the word "sides" and "group".
Primary is a solo server.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 18:22:47

People been getting purpled in FFA to hit me netting in almost every set I've ever played. You've seen it yourself Zen. I've been on the wrong side of suiciding and cheating just for being vocal. Seen the same happen to KoH. We didnt choose our sides on this thing. The people who been cheating to hit me for like 5 years did.

I could even support the bomb in an alternate dimension for some of the things they said. I just have been on the wrong end of cheating and suiciding for so long that those two things in particular I feel some type of way about. You could be 100% correct on everything else but I absolutely do not condone the method.

Meh, it's similar to RL politically, being a libertarian I get hate from both sides LOL.

Sal Goodman!
(•_•)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 18:23:53

Derrick, as we have discussed. I don't like attacking one person for anything they say or do. To me its not personal. I have spoken up against it and said I wont be involved in it.

I have kept it to one server and have zero carry over. Which I will continue to do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 18:24:41

So far I keep seeing the word "sides" and "group".
Primary is a solo server.

Right?
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 18:35:22

Derrick, as we have discussed. I don't like attacking one person for anything they say or do. To me its not personal. I have spoken up against it and said I wont be involved in it.

I have kept it to one server and have zero carry over. Which I will continue to do.
Wish I could say the same for the rest of you like I dont know why my FFA string is a fluffhole rn.

I believe I was targeted by the bomb cross server on a fake acct probably (but unconfirmed) for being liberal. Hawk used to like me before trump happened and then he hated me. Idk. I feel like it's probably that?

Either way, you're unique in the not cross server suiciding me on a fake acct dept. I'm like pretty sure on that.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 4th 2021, 18:38:16
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 18:41:05

It's not a coincidence that so many countries went purple in Primary too, I would be breathing better if I was a casher now LOL, I actually need them to buy my food!
(•_•)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 18:49:58

It's not a coincidence that so many countries went purple in Primary too, I would be breathing better if I was a casher now LOL, I actually need them to buy my food!

You do understand I got globally deleted for having two accounts right?

Regardless of how I played in the other servers. I will open my profile and you can see my news. I was suicided on because of my country name last round. And Sui missiles me out of the blue this round. But we kissed and made up.

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 4th 2021, 18:50:15

" I've been on the wrong side of suiciding and cheating just for being vocal."
Then sthu and stop being a legend in your own mind. You have been pissed ever since a long ago post identifying best leaders and your name was not on it. Your constant whining, and your attempt at cancel culture, are proving you a win at the expense of the entire game. During your Nashville hiatus, the alliance AT board was fun...people didn't feel the need to fluff as much and trash talk came back as part of war. Your continued need to write a book on every post is only toxic to the health of this game. The new rules to keep AT fun and non-toxic should apply to you and you should be blocked from AT. If I can clean up my act, then you should too.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 19:02:47

You do understand I got globally deleted for having two accounts right?

Regardless of how I played in the other servers. I will open my profile and you can see my news. I was suicided on because of my country name last round. And Sui missiles me out of the blue this round. But we kissed and made up.

Yeah obviously, my point is that from what I've observed in past few years the animosity from alliance carries over to solo servers, don't misunderstand me, this is NOT NEW, it is however a continuation of 1a bullfluff harming people that don't even play here on the solo servers, like I said this is not a new development, since I came back to the game I can count with both hands the amount of solo server players that left because they got tired of the crossfire, what I'm saying is this fluff should stay in this server.
(•_•)

En4cer Game profile

Feb 5th 2021, 1:35:30

Zen - i didn't read past your question so if someone hasn't answered it already - we have noticed that not all bots subscribe to the numbering sequence - off the top of my head for example this set both 21 and 41 are not farmers like you would expect. I did notice too that there was a casher i hit this set that was a farmer but i forget its number.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2021, 2:59:58

Originally posted by enshula:

much wow

Don't undersell it. What some people take for granted is very helpful for others. I've used it many of times to my benefit. Like who to ally, who to hit if im playing a certain strategy, or if I wanted to get some cash and land at the same time from the bot to finish out building.

its a slight convenience

but we got all the same info with a little more effort before that column was added, im sure theres a few people that didnt bother then that do now though

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 5th 2021, 3:36:27

Hey Friends!

LaF has been using a tool for grabbing for years. I am sure *some* of you use it too. But definitely not all of you as they want to keep it a trade secret. I have been told that this not against the rules! So good news for everyone here.

PM me and you can have access to my login in order to better compete.

Plot twist. iMag had one a long time ago......before the rest of the crowd. We never used it though cause waaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr
Wait maybe we did to break every one.

Zorp Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 3:21:48

Actually I created a version of it for PDM to assist in land trading in early 2014 when I played there, shortly after the new DR rules were set up. After a hiatus, land trading didn't exist anymore, and PDM basically vanished, so I joined the fine folks in monsters and modified my code a bit to suit the times.

The more you know :)

Goofy Game profile

Feb 9th 2021, 4:31:46

Thank you Zorp

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2021, 7:59:29

Is it ok if I use a spreadsheet or am I supposed to be playing with mental math only?