Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Feb 3rd 2021, 22:12:42

I don't know what it is about this game but the EE game history has been tainted with people bending / cheating / abusing exploits to gain an advantage as long as i can remember.

There used to be a guy called Turtlecrawler or TC it think and he hacked the game or something here to cheat. RD apparently spent many sets cheating and abusing the game. TC was in LAF I believe?

Now people are talking about scripting? What scripts? I don't even claim all my bonus turns... what is with this game that makes people want to abuse it badly to win or gain an advantage? I don't get it..

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 3rd 2021, 22:21:35

I am not making another stick figure picture for you.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

The_Hawk

Feb 3rd 2021, 22:27:34

Originally posted by mrcuban:
I don't know what it is about this game but the EE game history has been tainted with people bending / cheating / abusing exploits to gain an advantage as long as i can remember.

There used to be a guy called Turtlecrawler or TC it think and he hacked the game or something here to cheat. RD apparently spent many sets cheating and abusing the game. TC was in LAF I believe?

Now people are talking about scripting? What scripts? I don't even claim all my bonus turns... what is with this game that makes people want to abuse it badly to win or gain an advantage? I don't get it..

I havent heard that term since the cc wars from bomber. Never understood it.

The new cheating is multiple forum accounts get with 2021.

Edited By: The_Hawk on Feb 3rd 2021, 23:12:40
See Original Post

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Link Game profile

Feb 3rd 2021, 22:52:28

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

I have heard that term since the cc wars from bomber. Never understood it.

The new cheating is multiple forum accounts get with 2021.

Warring CC was fun
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrcuban Game profile

Feb 4th 2021, 0:35:15

Originally posted by galleri:

I think that should be your standard reply form moving forward. I know it helped many people here! Thanks

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Feb 4th 2021, 1:19:26

The same reason why people cheat/play with cheat codes on Call of Duty, Star Craft 2, Mario, Golden Eye, etc... because its playing with fire with that adrenaline pump til you're caught.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

archaic Game profile

Feb 4th 2021, 1:34:46

fluff, I thought you were retired again. Don't you have a tag to steal or some fluff?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 1:58:44

Originally posted by galleri:

I have something better that illustrates what this house has become and what started yesterday with the crackdown.....for the sake of this following video, pun intended!

https://youtu.be/YHcmX5YWpKs

Enjoy!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 2:18:50

That's rather violent.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 2:21:28

Won't be long before youtube censors that fluff too LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 2:40:47

To be clear and put context for that video, this game is the crack 😉
(•_•)

mrcuban Game profile

Feb 4th 2021, 3:06:23

Originally posted by archaic:
fluff, I thought you were retired again. Don't you have a tag to steal or some fluff?

To my biggest fan boi, I love that you subscribe to MrCuban weekly however we haven't printed an issue for years. You're welcome to stay subscribed and continue to support the cause though.

HERO has been my tag for many sets now, since I stepped down from running PDM. I don't remember what tag you play in again could you remind me? We know its not PDM since I stepped down the tag went back to leto running by himself and thats not fun for anyone. Leto will also confirm that when i joined PDM there was Leto and 1 or 2 others running. I was handed he role of running PDM and did so to a solid 7-8 members before stepping down. You are free to thank me anytime for that.. I won't get a thanks so i'll stick with the continued support via the MrCuban weekly subscription xo

Chevs

Feb 4th 2021, 3:08:54

Gerd can’t win legitimately so he needs
1. Tech leeches
2. Landgrabbing tools
3. Scripts to track players
4. Inter clan farming
5. Foreign aid
6. Crying like a baby until he gets legitimate countries purpled

The guy will stop at nothing to win, and he is going to destroy laf in the process.

Edit: I forgot 6

Edited By: Chevs on Feb 4th 2021, 3:15:48
See Original Post
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

myerr21 Game profile

Feb 4th 2021, 16:43:50

For my next trick, i will pull Nole out of a hat.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 4th 2021, 16:45:44

Welcome back Chevs