Jan 28th 2021, 23:03:33

New tag? Mercs off shoot? War / net?

Goofy Game profile

Jan 29th 2021, 0:41:40

Civil War???

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2021, 2:18:21

I just joined because I heard it was the sound your [wife/mother/daughter](....whoever is old enough but also still alive) makes in bed and wanted to hear it.

Here's an image of me playing a long closed dive bar called the Screaming Eagle in 2008 or 2009ish. It closed for health violations around that time and never opened again. Ole baby deeee

https://pasteboard.co/JLODCPh.jpg

Man Bun

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2021, 13:01:56

I say hurry up and attack so that the contingency plan can kick in. Assemble team!

Insurance plans come in the form of unknown numbers, some say imaginary numbers - no limit soldiers. Time to change the paradigm of the game. No more being soft.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2021, 20:21:11

Yo this guy has some awesome weed.

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 29th 2021, 21:51:17

At dawn we ride

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 29th 2021, 22:52:11

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 30th 2021, 1:54:09

Originally posted by Man Bun:
I say hurry up and attack so that the contingency plan can kick in. Assemble team!

Insurance plans come in the form of unknown numbers, some say imaginary numbers - no limit soldiers. Time to change the paradigm of the game. No more being soft.

Lol the paranoia is so manly. SE were never gonna hit you. They might now tho.

Real_Man Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 2:07:08

Originally posted by Gerdler:

They’ve been stealing food and burning oil for a week and we finally caught them today. It was pretty obvious what was coming.

Had to activate the insurance policy. #sorrynotsorry

Maybe someday LaF will hold their FDP responsible, or stop being allied to people who get you killed/suicided for their stupidity.

It’s simple ...leave us alone, NO ISSUE

fluff with us and get caught...get your friends BOMBed

Warmest regards,

Real Man

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 2:25:56

LoL

Rasp Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 3:40:11

Originally posted by Real_Man:

They’ve been stealing food and burning oil for a week and we finally caught them today. It was pretty obvious what was coming.

Stop speaking in pronouns. Who was stealing what? And at least 4 tags know that SE was a draft tag fixing to war this Sunday, so your suspicion the tag was created for you is far fetched.

You hit Tmac and LaF... neither of which did any harmful ops to you.

Good job showing your true motives.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 3:40:56

?

Elders is not mercs. Laf is allied to mercs but not elders. Elders is old school comeback members, but they're quite simply not the same tag as us.

I think all we actually found out is that even with 2 LaF countries in requiem and zen feeding you, chevs, you are too low tier to compete with the best anyways. Also, when you photoshop a picture it changes the metadata.

I feel like fluff I made someone leave this game by doxing them 2 weeks ago. Still fluffing feel like fluff about it. And the only way imma identify fluff next set is same method. Can we please have 1 nick and 1 acct per IP and connected from day 1 to a country. This hiding and using fake Nick's fluff has gone too far for way way way too fluffing long.

My country should be named Derrick every set and his chevs every set if you dont wanna connect the profiles. Get this fluffing trash out of the game.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 30th 2021, 7:27:57
See Original Post

Helllrush

Jan 30th 2021, 8:50:49

I am chevs and I like staring at cat anuses.

Symbolic Game profile

Jan 30th 2021, 11:29:23

Originally posted by Real_Man:

Maybe someday LaF will hold their FDP responsible, or stop being allied to people who get you killed/suicided for their stupidity.

It’s simple ...leave us alone, NO ISSUE

fluff with us and get caught...get your friends BOMBed

Warmest regards,

Real Man

I wouldn't retagg mercs to hit a simple 4 man clan rofl. You had your chance to net now its gone. I can kill you set after set and be alright with it, are you gonna get board restarting?

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 18:26:44

Odd. But we only did attacks on Evo and LaF. Why are we being killed by SE, elders and SoF?

Why would they be involved? So weird. They are totally different tags. Must be just random attacks. On all parties involved.

I think it's time to unite the earth community and come to some common ground. This is a new Era. We must rebuild. Let's forget the past and focus on how we work together for a better future.

cnb
not for sale, hippy
first inanimate object to be elected president of current clan named "xSOLx"
i am the spoon

ninong Game profile

Jan 31st 2021, 12:48:30

Sky Elitez is back
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 31st 2021, 17:50:22

Originally posted by ninong:
Sky Elitez is back

We were just talking about those cafes. lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 17:57:19

ICN didnt win many wars, but that one time swirve deleted the entire playerbase from Singapore and Malaysia was a pretty good W for us. Lol.

When they were Elitez before they became Deletez we had basically no shot. Mehul is my homeboy.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 31st 2021, 17:59:44
See Original Post

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 19:32:29

Originally posted by ChuckNorrisBeard:
Odd. But we only did attacks on Evo and LaF. Why are we being killed by SE, elders and SoF?

Why would they be involved? So weird. They are totally different tags. Must be just random attacks. On all parties involved.

I think it's time to unite the earth community and come to some common ground. This is a new Era. We must rebuild. Let's forget the past and focus on how we work together for a better future.

cnb
not for sale, hippy
first inanimate object to be elected president of current clan named "xSOLx"
i am the spoon

Who the fluff cares what you think ZEN
Don of LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 19:59:01

"Why are we getting hit by the tags we blamed for the reason we hit, but were too cowardly to take on?😭😭😭🤧"

Get rekt multi

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2021, 22:43:03

Req how did you get involved with thebomb

U not in the crew anymore?

Man im out the loop