Verified:

DruncK Game profile

Jan 24th 2021, 16:35:24

Either with explore rates or increased ghost acres.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 25th 2021, 4:10:39

Put bots in lower levels only, and no sick insane amount just like 20-25 or so(total, not per game). That way you get a stable market and techer becomes better. More techers= more grabbing.
Lower level might also be slightly harder since the bots will crowd out some of the ranks needed for advancement. Maybe you'd need 5m NW instead of like 2m NW to advance.

DruncK Game profile

Jan 25th 2021, 14:57:41

That's a good idea

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2021, 10:40:14

Um, I think not.. the whole purpose of Tournement is to pair up the best and see who wins head to head..

Changing it by adding land means all previous records are mute, as for adding bots, much the same unless you want the bots to retal..

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 27th 2021, 11:25:27

But if bots are only in lower level and they dont make tech prices go express style by adding 50 bots in lower level, you will just have a 2A where techer is viable more often than now, is my thinking. I don't think techers win much more than 5% of the sets currently and the techer NW record is around 65% that of the indy NW record, so boosting it slightly wouldn't guarantee that my NW record gets smashed.
Indy and Casher mash out 30m+ almost every reset on all-xp. I have seen 30m NW techers twice in tournament, both when tech prices went freaky high.

With bots to grab in lower level, and more techers grabbing in 2a Im thinking oil demand will be high enough that a fascist could reliably sell some oil and when the techers all stock you'd see a more significant spike in food than you usually do, which will make farmer viable. Its all about balancing the number of bots tho.

Right now 2 strats are viable; casher and indy.
Add a few too many bots and you got only indy and techer as viable strategies.
Add way too many bots and techer becomes the only viable strategy.
Add just the right number and you could have casher, farmer(including but not limited to FFO), techer and indy all viable(not equal but viable).

DruncK Game profile

Jan 27th 2021, 14:44:19

One thing that would help is to delete any and all players that run rainbows. Maybe they'll start to get a clue

Chevs

Jan 27th 2021, 21:37:44

What’s the point of adding bots to lower levels ?

add bots to primary as well but make sure they only get to 1m nw max!
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m