Verified:

farmer Game profile

Jan 21st 2021, 4:14:49

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2021, 5:10:03

Man you dont even have to give me the weed and I dont care if the vaccine makes me grow 6 arms and die in ten years as long as I can go to the dive, make out with some ugly girl maybe do a little blow in the bathroom that someone left on the back of a toilet and then hug the bartender on my way out.

That fluff was way cooler than some weed. I just need some more stimulus to buy that haha

Whatever it takes man. Juice me up.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2021, 6:34:30

Nope not me, if my immune system can't handle covid 19 then I'll try again next life.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

archaic Game profile

Jan 21st 2021, 11:25:17

I read back through a couple of weeks of RT's FB content, is that a Site you actually follow? FFS talk about low quality bait . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

brujodale Game profile

Jan 25th 2021, 3:12:01

There is an old old book by vince packart, called the hidden persuaders. it explains that yeah the higher priced stuff is at eye level and easier to buy etc etc. this is just a come on for a person to hit the pot shop. Up here in north michigan, as far as you can go unless you have a steel hull boat, and no one hardly buys from the hemp stores they are robbers without masks. I have a card but still buy black market.
/me humps KOH and drools

farmer Game profile

Jan 27th 2021, 1:24:50

That is what i said when this started with the price of the pot and then tax it would be cheaper to buy black market. Does ill allow you to grow so much per year? I know they were talking about it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2021, 2:44:38

Yeah. And it allows growers to have x amount of patients that they have 2 plants or so each for. In most states, it's like you get a medical card to grow a couple plants, but can choose to not grow and get your medicine from a distributor.

You have to have it behind a locked door but otherwise it's pretty loose on how you grow it. You can have a giant ass plant in a locked chicken coop that anyone could climb over tho. It's pretty loose.

Michigan is recreational now tho so idk how the rules changed since then. I assume it's just more loose. Even as a medical patient in PA I'm allowed to grow I just certainly don't have the space in the city.

But yes. The black market outpaces the dispensaries. One thing I can say as a lifetime stoner tho, when designer weed first came around it was very expensive on the black market. I think the supply of the legal market did, in earth terms, undercut a good netter at first. The black market supply chain is both cheaper and higher quality than ever. Your "guy" needs to have very good stuff for very cheap to remain competitive with the legal stuff these days.

And in terms of derivatives of CBD and THC.....everything from oils to shatters to budders, the legal market can mass produce wax waaaaay more efficiently than the black market. If you want some shatter these days, it's best to do it the legal way. It's mostly just the flower that is cheapest on the black market right now.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 27th 2021, 2:47:36
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2021, 2:50:27

Get off me bru!!!

Weed makes you stupid anyways, CBD is what you want, the president of our car club was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer to the date one month after my dad passed away in 2015, they told him with very aggressive chemo he would probably get another 6 months, he said "fluff you, I'll get high every day til I die, at least I won't feel as much pain" well he did for the 1st month and started feeling better, so he then switched over to CBD (illegal at the time) after few months it was like he found that miracle drug, not just feeling better but able to eat normal and do day to day activities, after his time was up he went to his doctor and they couldn't believe what was happening, they ran tests and the results were amazing, the cancer had stopped advancing.

Long story short after many more screenings and doctor shocks, his cancer is like frozen in time and he's as healthy as can be with part of his pancreas damaged, all he does is puff that CBD 3 times a day as needed if he's feeling pain, I know couple other folks with similar stories, he's one of my best friends and seeing how he's defying his death sentence, I'm all in on CBD!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2021, 2:59:03

Yeahhhhhh man I could preach about the number of people I've seen simpson oil (VERY heavy CBD oil, makes your body feel good but doesnt hit your noggin so hard like weed does) help. Even tommy Chong got over cancer with it haha. Rick Simpson got something right haha.

The missus says the experimental weed they now have in labs doesnt even look like normal buds and stuff. Growing them all sorts of wacky ways and hybrids to maximize medical benefit. But there are studies where some of those wacky high CBD strain medical study weeds can lower the expression of covid. Lol. It's a full on miracle.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2021, 3:06:38

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeahhhhhh man I could preach about the number of people I've seen simpson oil (VERY heavy CBD oil, makes your body feel good but doesnt hit your noggin so hard like weed does) help. Even tommy Chong got over cancer with it haha. Rick Simpson got something right haha.

The missus says the experimental weed they now have in labs doesnt even look like normal buds and stuff. Growing them all sorts of wacky ways and hybrids to maximize medical benefit. But there are studies where some of those wacky high CBD strain medical study weeds can lower the expression of covid. Lol. It's a full on miracle.

Yup, that's why I'm going to partner with another club guy and grow medical grade cannabis using hydroponics when I get my own place with few acres of land, he's been experimenting with CBD in his garage for 6 years now with a buddy of his that's a biologist, he's the one who hooked up our president 👍
(•_•)

brujodale Game profile

Feb 1st 2021, 22:18:49

shoot me up will bring my bong.