Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2021, 0:59:24

Dude. The entire content of FFAT rn is me asking for my suiciders to buck up and make a decent war, and people posting my name as a header (side note. Was looking for tie members for that comeback 1a guy. I searched TIE as a keyword hoping to find posts from that comeback a few years ago. Literally 6 posts every page were titled "Ok Derrick" or "So Derrick" or just "Derrick." You can search for fluffing anything and apparently I'm the only topic worth talking about. I fluffing hate it. Sucks to suck I guess. But seriously. I clicked on those and if they weren't trash politics they were other trash explaining why they are suiciding me. I have the absolute worst experience in this game. It's so clear. Probably my gay fluff but whatever. I know I'm cool but I cant be the only fluffin thing worth talking about.

Idk what to tell you man. If someone wanted a decent war with me I'm a legendary trash talker and would wake the forums up totally, and if someone wants to net against me I made top ten everything in like 2 years. I'm way too down to make it interesting man. Even with you man. I'd 2 tag with you and show you cant touch me on avg or a main, I'd solo kill you, I'd fight you with a clan. Idc. Like. fluffing whatever makes people here have fun.

Cant help but feel like I should be having a super entertaining arranged war against NBK with IMP right now but someone had to fluff on it and ruin it. I wish we had more to talk about bro. I want it so bad. I hope you succeed where I cannot. Because I cannot get these guys to have real fun with me.

Looking at the last two sets you did way better than me so I'll just patiently await your return. I had been running around thinking yalls war was trash a year in, but fluff at least people were talking about it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 3rd 2021, 1:05:00
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit