Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2021, 0:59:24

Dude. The entire content of FFAT rn is me asking for my suiciders to buck up and make a decent war, and people posting my name as a header (side note. Was looking for tie members for that comeback 1a guy. I searched TIE as a keyword hoping to find posts from that comeback a few years ago. Literally 6 posts every page were titled "Ok Derrick" or "So Derrick" or just "Derrick." You can search for fluffing anything and apparently I'm the only topic worth talking about. I fluffing hate it. Sucks to suck I guess. But seriously. I clicked on those and if they weren't trash politics they were other trash explaining why they are suiciding me. I have the absolute worst experience in this game. It's so clear. Probably my gay fluff but whatever. I know I'm cool but I cant be the only fluffin thing worth talking about.

Idk what to tell you man. If someone wanted a decent war with me I'm a legendary trash talker and would wake the forums up totally, and if someone wants to net against me I made top ten everything in like 2 years. I'm way too down to make it interesting man. Even with you man. I'd 2 tag with you and show you cant touch me on avg or a main, I'd solo kill you, I'd fight you with a clan. Idc. Like. fluffing whatever makes people here have fun.

Cant help but feel like I should be having a super entertaining arranged war against NBK with IMP right now but someone had to fluff on it and ruin it. I wish we had more to talk about bro. I want it so bad. I hope you succeed where I cannot. Because I cannot get these guys to have real fun with me.

Looking at the last two sets you did way better than me so I'll just patiently await your return.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 3rd 2021, 1:02:34
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit