Verified:

The_Hawk

Dec 18th 2020, 0:26:16

You coming oop or are you busy "protesting"?
<3

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Peaceful_Protester

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2020, 2:02:22

just call it a PROTEST

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2020, 3:26:19

Idk is there some reason I should? Usually I play to win or to war. Just doesnt really sound fun to play thru untaggeds hiding and griefing me all set without explanation. That and I can't really seem to get healthy enough irl to play the set anyways.

You aren't the inspiration for good ideas that you think you are, but I guess you realized NBK wouldnt quit if you kept hitting every set so you found someone who would? Idk, congrats? I guess if you want me to because the fodder will keep you busy and keep you from suiciding anyone else I will.

Whatever you need to have fun bud.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 18th 2020, 7:19:46
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2020, 3:43:51

There. I even double batched that way you get more than 20 hits out of them. Go bananas.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2020, 4:46:19

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2020, 20:45:37

You ever have one of those days where your friend tries to set you up on a blind date and you REALLY dont wanna go because you're feeling lazy, antisocial, unhealthy and otherwise dissatisfied with the world you live in? But your friend really insists that you go on this date so you do it just so your friend quits bugging you.

Then you get on the date with this woman you've never met and before you even walk in the restaurant the chick just drops dead. Like without a word she just faceplants into the ground. You roll her over to see what happened and realize she has suffered major head trauma and people will think you did it.

So then not only are you at some random restaurant, but now you have to hide a body, probably by chopping it to bits with a hacksaw, and wash up a second time before you can even have dinner. After all that, the steak tartare just doesn't taste quite the same after scraping bone fragments off the pavement and washing cerebrospinal fluid off your cufflinks. And in that moment you realize how much you actually just really dont like steak tartare in the first place.

I know I do.....

I feel like John Malkovich at the end of Burn After Reading.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 18th 2020, 22:06:05
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Dec 18th 2020, 22:00:57

Still got 50+ days left to net. Dont be dramatic.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2020, 22:18:33

So the failed killruns this morning was like rocky 3 and I already won? What a drag. I thought you wanted me to come out of protection for some reason.

By dramatic i think you mean dramatizing. As in, I was telling my story as a theatrical drama, and you prefer less metaphor. Just wait till you see how this FUN STORY ENDS THO. I'll continue:

It's like the same scenario I just laid out, except the dead chick gets resurrected pet semetary style to walk the earth as a consistent duppy out to ruin you, but she's just there to tell you she also didn't really want to go on the date. And that dastardly friend of yours? He says, "I donno whatever happened to susie. But it's fine. You guys would have made a terrible couple."

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 18th 2020, 22:28:23
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Dec 18th 2020, 22:26:19

To many of yall. Would not want to ruin your "friends" reset.
Maybe we go rocky 2 next set? Hows that sound?

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2020, 22:40:59

You mean the part where in the end we stand toe to toe and I switch back to my normal southpaw and start throwing haymakers or do you mean the part where I refuse to fight you and am forced into retirement way too soon, but eventually, after a long smear campaign that you do to make me come out of retirement because people said you fixed the first fight to keep the belt and you believe beating me is the only way to regain your honor, I decide to make a comeback to the sport?

On a serious note, I dont mind doing a prearranged 1s, 2s, 4s etc with police for the championship belt, retire once again from bloodsport and then finish my career as a trainer in Creed. I feel like theres a post about that like 4 posts down where I offered, because as we've noted, I'm actually here to have fun in this game. That's usually the goal. What made you change your mind?

It's like after your friend says "you guys would have made a terrible couple," you realize reincarnation exists, and the dead girl was actually your wife in a past life. And she spent her whole life just nagging you. Never cooked never cleaned. Nothing. Never even used a vacuum cleaner. And you realize you're going to have to spend a second eternity listening to it.

WILL FUN PREVAIL OR WILL THEY FIND A WAY TO BURNOUT PERFECTLY GOOD SETS FOR A FEW DAYS OF SUICIDING AND SAYING AHA I GOT HIM ONCE!

WILL DERRICK SHED THIS SPECTRE OF HIS FORMER AND CONTINUOUS DISPLEASURE, AND AT LAST HIS TWICE DEAD WIFE'S SPIRIT CAN TRULY REST?

FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON ANOTHER EPISODE OF A POST WITH THE NAME DERRICK IN THE TITLE!!!!!

*Enrique Iglesias "Hero" plays softly in the background*
*soneone rubs money on someone else's boobs while lights dim to black*
*Fin*

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 19th 2020, 0:33:50
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2020, 0:36:40

Also, I made up a joke earlier.

So a French canadian walks into a bar with a hawk on his shoulder. The barkeep asks "where did you get that thing?"

Then the Hawk says "Quebec"

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2020, 0:43:28

Bahahahaha!!!!!

I'm a western Canadian, bc to be specific, so I can appreciate that

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2020, 2:48:35

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Also, I made up a joke earlier.

So a French canadian walks into a bar with a hawk on his shoulder. The barkeep asks "where did you get that thing?"

Then the Hawk says "Quebec"

Brilliant! LOL

Originally posted by jjterrico:
Bahahahaha!!!!!

I'm a western Canadian, bc to be specific, so I can appreciate that

Oh that's beautiful country!, Have you been gold prospecting yet? It's one of my favorite past times, you guys have the prettiest gold after the Aussies up there!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2020, 5:32:10

I try to go panning as much as I can! I actually have 3 or 4 of the provincial panning reserves within 3 hours drive, so almost gauranteed flakes if not tiny nuggets as long as the waters are low. Just built my first sluice box this spring, got me a few flakes in a couple streams but nothing big yet! Aussies got it easy, those big dry rockers/shakers are awesome. Not to forget just walking around with a metal detector, the bastards!

Is nice around here, still under developed and we would like to keep it this way!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2020, 17:55:37

I try to go panning as much as I can! I actually have 3 or 4 of the provincial panning reserves within 3 hours drive, so almost gauranteed flakes if not tiny nuggets as long as the waters are low. Just built my first sluice box this spring, got me a few flakes in a couple streams but nothing big yet! Aussies got it easy, those big dry rockers/shakers are awesome. Not to forget just walking around with a metal detector, the bastards!

Is nice around here, still under developed and we would like to keep it this way!!

You gotta get on the Fraser upstream, that's where the pickers are!
(•_•)

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2020, 18:41:11

Ya, all my family is up in prime gold country, small town called quesnel, right along the old gold trail to barkerville

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2020, 18:58:21

Ya, all my family is up in prime gold country, small town called quesnel, right along the old gold trail to barkerville

Oh snap! You gotta get yourself a claim up there!
(•_•)

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2020, 20:44:01

They are few and far between lol I keep my eyes open and a few ears up that way just in case, even just for fun lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2020, 0:33:07

They are few and far between lol I keep my eyes open and a few ears up that way just in case, even just for fun lol

I don't know how the claim laws are in Canadia, but down here in the states if you don't renew and pay the fee every year, you lose it, and I just found out through research that a ton of claims haven't been renewed in years in my area, this coming spring I'm going to be hella busy!
(•_•)

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2020, 2:21:42

Is the same up here lol but the prospectors tend to be really on the ball. Usually the only reason a claim doesn't get renewed is because its dry

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2020, 2:23:04

I have a few buddies that just site on the site and wait for claims to open up but they usually only get left open for a few minutes before someone grabs them :(

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2020, 4:11:32

WOW ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
(•_•)

eevess Game profile

Jan 24th 2021, 12:53:02

aye
โ”Œ∩โ”(โ—ฃ_โ—ข)โ”Œ∩โ” | CHAOS |โ”Œ∩โ”(โ—ฃ_โ—ข)โ”Œ∩โ”
----------------------------
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------

-Still doing what i do since 2000
-eevess bot V8.แƒš(โ•นโ—กโ•นแƒš)

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2021, 16:24:18

smh
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 24th 2021, 22:36:18

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Idk is there some reason I should? Usually I play to win or to war. Just doesnt really sound fun to play thru untaggeds hiding and griefing me all set without explanation. That and I can't really seem to get healthy enough irl to play the set anyways.

You aren't the inspiration for good ideas that you think you are, but I guess you realized NBK wouldnt quit if you kept hitting every set so you found someone who would? Idk, congrats? I guess if you want.me to because the fodder will keep you busy and keep you from suiciding anyone else I will.

Whatever you need to have fun bud.
you shoulda lemme join locwar when I asked you to. Now feel the wrath!