Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2020, 16:15:05

I request a unilateral pact for myself ALLoR (#1) <- Number 1 for a reason. and ImNotABot (#45) <- Not number 1 for a reason.

#45 -- as he shall be henceforth known as, has dishonored my family, my mother, and even my goat. He is a sick, sick man.

Given this is a 1v1, and we both have stock, I have set the terms of a win at the end of the set: Most NW at the end of the set is the supreme champion. The loser must quit EE for 24 hours and must drink Milk With Ice.

While I understand why #45 has a grievance with Elders, he had no grudge against me. I would like him also to be known as a suicider. AKA-- Playing 100% within the game's confines, using the war room buttons (bad, player bad!) and waging war with your military. Everyone knows you're supposed to run 0 tanks, 0 turrets, 0 troops, and 0 spies. Then you are supposed to give it to the bots like we are their meat sack overlords. It is probably wise to give it to the AI while we can, before the uprising.

Anyway, I appreciate your continued support by letting ALLoR (#1) <- The best EE player and #45 <- weak knees sally, drinking Milk Oceans, wage war.

Best,

P.S. I am still waiting for my Jewels, bring me Jewels.

Edited By: Requiem on Dec 3rd 2020, 16:27:23

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2020, 16:43:45

I've only heard talk, mostly in hushed whispers, about these two titans (tits for short). Well these two large tits seem pretty evenly matched. Saw them bounce up and down in NW on a few occasions in the beginning of this skirmish. At first I thought maybe one was not the same size as the other, but on closer inspection.....who cares. Tits are tits. Just be thankful to see them in action at all.

With this request of relinquishing all ties (or tit-ties) to existing allegiances, it should be evenly matched, well balanced, and rounded.

Boobs.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 3rd 2020, 17:01:36

Originally posted by Requiem:
I request a unilateral pact for myself ALLoR (#1) <- Number 1 for a reason. and ImNotABot (#45) <- Not number 1 for a reason.

#45 -- as he shall be henceforth known as, has dishonored my family, my mother, and even my goat. He is a sick, sick man.

Given this is a 1v1, and we both have stock, I have set the terms of a win at the end of the set: Most NW at the end of the set is the supreme champion. The loser must quit EE for 24 hours and must drink Milk With Ice.

While I understand why #45 has a grievance with Elders, he had no grudge against me. I would like him also to be known as a suicider. AKA-- Playing 100% within the game's confines, using the war room buttons (bad, player bad!) and waging war with your military. Everyone knows you're supposed to run 0 tanks, 0 turrets, 0 troops, and 0 spies. Then you are supposed to give it to the bots like we are their meat sack overlords. It is probably wise to give it to the AI while we can, before the uprising.

Anyway, I appreciate your continued support by letting ALLoR (#1) <- The best EE player and #45 <- weak knees sally, drinking Milk Oceans, wage war.

Best,

P.S. I am still waiting for my Jewels, bring me Jewels.

more schooling. Less play.
EDIT: your yard is too small for goats.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2020, 17:10:32

But yours isn't!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 3rd 2020, 17:11:24

Originally posted by Requiem:
But yours isn't!

Welcome back Requiem!

Spoiler for the day: Requiem for a Dream: The white guy gets his arm cut off because of the infection, the girl turns into a heroin whore and the black guy goes to prison.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Buch Game profile

Dec 4th 2020, 4:12:54

Why would anyone have a problem with elders

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2020, 6:14:19

Originally posted by Buch:

Cuz they wear granny panties on their heads, duh!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2020, 7:24:59

do you mean one way pact by unilateral?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2020, 17:01:55

Enshula must be stopped!

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2020, 9:56:03

ive had a couple of doses of stopping already this set

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2020, 12:39:26

:(

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2020, 14:16:13

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Wearing underwear on your head works. Just watch Weird Science.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2020, 15:17:49

Originally posted by smegma:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Wearing underwear on your head works. Just watch Weird Science.

Hey! you got the reference, ha!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!