Verified:

major Game profile

Nov 7th 2020, 22:34:14

Edited By: major on Nov 11th 2020, 11:31:23

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2020, 1:46:23

Nope, you forget that the US is a melting pot, the fact that all families in this country are politically diverse is going to safeguard our politicians from having something like a civil war happening, no absolutely won't happen, I don't know a single family that is not politically diverse, 99.9% of americans will not pick up a gun and shoot their own blood over something that 99% of us have no real control over, everyone knows that politicians are liars and tell you what you want to hear then when in office they no longer give a fluff about the promises.

Not happening.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

farmer Game profile

Nov 8th 2020, 3:13:58

Where are the riots from the intolerant right? Had Trump won or if somehow the election over turned there will be riots every night.

Buch Game profile

Nov 8th 2020, 6:53:56

Originally posted by farmer:
Where are the riots from the intolerant right? Had Trump won or if somehow the election over turned there will be riots every night.

Shhhh the left doesn't like when you point out that they're actually the intolerant ones.

They will call you a racist now

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 8th 2020, 11:44:44

Buch-Sui 2024

BROmanceNZ

Nov 9th 2020, 15:03:25

Plotting to kidnap an elected official hardly seems “tolerant”.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 9th 2020, 15:26:45

Plotting to overthrow any elected official hardly seems “tolerant”.

The_Hawk

Nov 9th 2020, 17:51:37

Burning down buildings hardly seems "tolerant".

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2020, 10:08:23

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Buch-Sui 2024

More like Xi - Harris 2024.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2020, 18:00:13

MY SIDE DOESNT AND YOUR SIDE DOES!

*yawns*

Yes, yes they do. Both sides have bad actors. Sorry to report.

major Game profile

Nov 11th 2020, 0:25:14

boner

brujodale Game profile

Nov 11th 2020, 1:00:02

not posting on this thread, as I have worked for both sides, well actually 5 sides and see from a totally different aspect. the world as we knew it is no longer, life as we knew it is no longer. normal is no longer normal. the thing now is just to work together as a team. think of this world pandemic as the enemy and we all join together to kick it's fricken arse. we we team up nothing can beat us.
If someone needs help or a hand up, we dont ask what party they are for, we do it because we care.
We must learn to live with each other or go down together.
The problem is that americans are way way too short sighted, while other nations are looking ahead by decades. What china, and others are doing are now something that cannot be undone.
I pick my friends neither by political affiliation, religion, Qnon does not count, but the type of person they are. farmer and major may be on opposite sides on somethings, but! I love them like a brother from another mother. What America will become will be a change for sure. we just need to hang in there and help, and fluff when and where needed. glad I did not post on this thread.
/me takes hit, eats some sardine pie, farts and leaves........... /me grabs soap box

BROmanceNZ

Nov 11th 2020, 1:46:21

That was really lovely.. up until the sardine pie and farts.

farmer Game profile

Nov 11th 2020, 2:00:09

He really can't help the farts after eating that many pies. cheers Bru :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2020, 5:04:40

Originally posted by BROmanceNZ:
That was really lovely.. up until the sardine pie and farts.

Agreed LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2020, 7:01:17

Rednecks vs. Normal people
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2020, 7:23:05

The only times I've ever seen it go down, it was a lot of grown ass white men in helmets fighting other grown ass white men in helmets. Just my personal experience with it.

I think once you encounter people bludgeoning each other over politics, 9/10 of us will go "yeahhhhh whelp, gotta go," and exit left. Just a wee bit milquetoast and not totally at that level of rage most times lol.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 11th 2020, 7:30:02
See Original Post

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2020, 14:51:17

I will say we are in a dangerous time. That as a country, we've forgotten the we, and its all about me.

That we as a whole, have forgotten to what it means to sacrifice for the other.

We've gotten to spoiled.

Yes we do have anarchists on the left and supremacist's/fascists on the right. There are elements in both groups that want a civil war.
Yes, they have done a masterful job in the last 20 year, of promoting their messages via social media and other outlets in a way that cloaked their true intent.
Yes, a lot of people have bought into those messages, and slowly inched towards those radical views.

But if you ask someone, Do you want our country to be for your grandkids as it is, or a version of syria or Venezuela, most being to realize what they are saying will do to the kids and grandkids.

But being from Rural Oklahoma, I see this crazy fluff on my feeds, and its not good.

We are in a dangerous time. I think we'll come through it, but I'm not 100% certain we will.

I'm hoping that 25 years of experience in learning how to communicate online, through this game, will allow some of us on this community to help others learn how to communicate.

Z is #1

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 11th 2020, 15:08:18

Originally posted by Servant:
I'm hoping that 25 years of experience in learning how to communicate online, through this game, will allow some of us on this community to help others learn how to communicate.

Man you had me there for a minute. Then I realized I had been trolled.

Hash Game profile

Nov 11th 2020, 15:24:12

5 years?

You are a very optimistic chap :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2020, 17:55:31

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
The only times I've ever seen it go down, it was a lot of grown ass white men in helmets fighting other grown ass white men in helmets. Just my personal experience with it.

I think once you encounter people bludgeoning each other over politics, 9/10 of us will go "yeahhhhh whelp, gotta go," and exit left. Just a wee bit milquetoast and not totally at that level of rage most times lol.

Exactly LOL, see Deee, we actually agree on many things despite me being not of your political views ;-)

America isn't lost as many want to make it out to be, we just keep throwing the ball to the other court every few years.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Nov 11th 2020, 17:57:38
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2020, 19:59:33

Yeah. I have a strong feeling essentially none of us are fans of white man in helmet. And the more boogaloo attempts to kidnap governors and kill security guards and the more antifa tries to remove statues or vandalize stuff, the more centrists like you and me will actually come together. And a lot of us will realize our similar views on things like immigration, criminal justice and medicare, and those will be positive conversations. "You're not so bad, Doug!"

We were at a boiling point and I think we still are, but the more it simmers the more of us evaporate into "OK, I think everyone needs to chill the eff out." A month ago everyone had hardline views in an extremely contentious election environment. Right now tho, it feels like the majority of people at least that I've spoken to are just looking at both sides of trump and some percentage of his people not believing it is over, and the fringe/neo-left freaking out about it and just shaking their heads. Not really much else to say about the near explosive/violent confrontation, and just throw your hands up and shake your head at it. "But like, what are we doing this for, man?"

archaic Game profile

Nov 11th 2020, 21:27:50

I can only imagine back in 2010 when Pang and QZ were envisioning this Site and migrating the Earth2025 gaming community over here that in their wildest dreams they could not have imagined the utter fluff show that AT would become in a decade.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2020, 21:31:25

Originally posted by archaic:
I can only imagine back in 2010 when Pang and QZ were envisioning this Site and migrating the Earth2025 gaming community over here that in their wildest dreams they could not have imagined the utter fluff show that AT would become in a decade.

Game got stale, people that can't let go *cough*me*cough*you*cough*everyonehere*cough* started talking fluff to entertain ourselves LOL
(•_•)

Goofy Game profile

Nov 12th 2020, 4:16:58

AT under Swirve, Jolt and before were pretty much the same fluffshow, just more of it back then.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2020, 11:53:21

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Exactly LOL, see Deee, we actually agree on many things despite me being not of your political views ;-)

America isn't lost as many want to make it out to be, we just keep throwing the ball to the other court every few years.

The nation is lost when an election gets stolen and the media and big tech is complicit in it.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2020, 15:35:39

Goofy is correct,

THe fluffshow here is nothing compared to the gaslighting, cursing, coalition based vitriol of 98-99.
There is no fluffshow here in comparison.

Some of the stuff written would make Trump Blush.
Z is #1

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2020, 17:22:07

Making Trump blush would certainly be a notable accomplishment. Letting the Communist Party steal an election using such means that there are so many leaks about it, if the laws were truly enforced there would be a large number of "elected officials" and bureaucrats going to prison for a very long time. The elites will not let that happen. Soon enough you'll be safe if you wear the state approved chains.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2020, 17:37:06

Took a few days for Q to pollute people's brains this go around.

You guys going with the problem they fixed about dominion header parameters in two places, or am I supposed to be believing that convicted pedophile rudy had speak at Four Seasons Total Landscaping? If I'm supposed to start listening to pedophiles today and thinking they are credible, perhaps Q was just hypocritical in addition to fake as fuq.

Speaking of Philly being savage, and advocating such principles as Lawn and Order and Make America Rake Again, we will be having a new charity race in town next week. Weve always had the Broad St run, a ten miler. This fall we are having a Fraud Street Run tho. It goes from the world famous Four Seasons Total Landscaping and ends at the much less popular and less famous Four Seasons hotel. Cheating is encouraged, bikes cars, scooters. Should be some Gritty's and Rocky's running along. There will be no prizes for winning except the ability for all of us to run around claiming we won.

Donations to PhilAbundance will be accepted, but you could also just get your very own LAWN AND ORDER Tshirt (https://www.fstl1992.com/fstlmerch) and you can sit from home reenacting your very own Rudy has a convicted pedophile from Jersey claiming voter fraud in a different state at a Lawn and Garden center next to a sex shop in the hood party! You can even participate in the Fraud Street run vicariously! Start partying and trolling with the fine folks of the great city of Philly where "bad things happen" today! Cuz we still haven't stopped partying yet.

Do Attend!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 12th 2020, 18:27:11
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2020, 20:09:31

Tldr

The_Hawk

Nov 12th 2020, 20:43:56

Originally posted by Requiem:
Tldr

They need donations so they can riot... I mean re-educate us on how backwards of a society we are.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2020, 20:53:39

PhilAbundance is not a bail fund folks, nor a reeducation camp, tho I feel like Q people like yourself could use some help crawling out of the rabbit hole. We're actually raising money to feed hungry families. 10k and counting. Because honestly greater than 80% of us all vote blue and actually voted less for Biden than Hillary. We kind of have the ability to ignore y'all and troll you and make T shirts for charity should you stop by and make an ass of yourself with a convicted pedophile from Jersey. Thanks for bringing him here btw. There aren't as many pizza places as there used to be. Maybe lawn and gardening centers are the new pizza spots for pedos.

It's good the city pushes back by raising money for hungry families while we continue making dope Ts that say Bad Things Happen In Philadelphia and Lawn and Order. Hopefully we can raise over 50k, and actually help families on the verge of starvation and eviction from this pandemic, because it looks like this lame duck isn't gonna do anything to help them.

We'll be lucky if trump comes back from mar-a-lago after Christmas. He seems done governing and focusing on litigating an election he lost. I'd kind of be shocked if he returns to the White House after the holiday.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 12th 2020, 20:57:39
See Original Post

Goofy Game profile

Nov 13th 2020, 4:47:26

I agree Derrick. Once it gets cold in the DC area so that he can't hit the links, he will stay south as long as there isn't another storm.

brujodale Game profile

Nov 17th 2020, 1:22:09

I am buying a lawn and garden shirt, farmer what size t shirt are yah? aye! :) and one fur me

farmer Game profile

Nov 18th 2020, 0:40:14

i am 1x size *smile*

Buch Game profile

Nov 18th 2020, 1:16:53

Philly is a fluff hole.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 18th 2020, 13:21:05

Sticks and stones might break my bones but, names will never hurt me...... unless you are a sensitive liberal who cries when called names and get "attacked" with words. Guess it is OK for the same sensitive person to use words to attack and call other names.
Thought the new AT rule was to ban such actions.

DruncK Game profile

Nov 18th 2020, 13:40:05

Yes we do have anarchists on the left and supremacist's/fascists on the right. There are elements in both groups that want a civil war.

Considering anarchists should be far right(small government) and fascists far left(big government) I think the whole country is ass backwards.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2020, 0:55:06

I will say we are in a dangerous time. That as a country, we've forgotten the we, and its all about me.

That we as a whole, have forgotten to what it means to sacrifice for the other.

We've gotten to spoiled.

Yes we do have anarchists on the left and supremacist's/fascists on the right. ( just a point here, but fascists are left wing) There are elements in both groups that want a civil war.
Yes, they have done a masterful job in the last 20 year, of promoting their messages via social media and other outlets in a way that cloaked their true intent.
Yes, a lot of people have bought into those messages, and slowly inched towards those radical views.

But if you ask someone, Do you want our country to be for your grandkids as it is, or a version of syria or Venezuela, most being to realize what they are saying will do to the kids and grandkids.

But being from Rural Oklahoma, I see this crazy fluff on my feeds, and its not good.

We are in a dangerous time. I think we'll come through it, but I'm not 100% certain we will.

HAHAHAHAHA Never gonna happen, bro. People here aren't very good at communicating and you above all should know that. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2020, 1:29:10

Originally posted by DruncK:

Considering anarchists should be far right(small government) and fascists far left(big government) I think the whole country is ass backwards.

But...the far left is fascist, just show up to any leftist protest with anything supporting Republicans and put that to the test, you'll promptly realize what I'm saying is accurate.

Or better yet so you don't get hurt, watch any louder with crowder youtube videos when they do the "change my mind" events.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2020, 6:45:03

That's also true if you show up with a black lives matter t shirt at a Trump rally... Like. Know your audience. It's not complicated to figure out where is and isn't a good place to have a voice, and where you're just going to be combative with someone else expressing their rights. The choice to express your rights is protected, there isnt however a right to combat that protected. That's actually where we legally draw the instigation line.

I dont think anyone is confused about the fact that both sides have people that will hurt people....cerb is for some extrajudicial killings after all. It's a ehm....extremely toxic politcal climate. And I think it's probably unwise for anyone to run into the mob mentality and start screaming about how the mob is wrong if they have any care for their wellbeing. Just don't be stupid.

Everyone looks like an idiot in their respective mob. I shouldn't have to point out Charlottesville, but that is quite literally the result of BLM counterprotesting unite the right. It's exactly what you're talking about with roles reversed that ended in a murder and several people injured by what in my view was a politically motivated terrorist attack.

It's also comparable to what cerb is advocating for. You can't have a direct example of it sitting on the table and not acknowledge you have it while saying the other side is bad for it.

To me, the elephant in the room is obvious, because very few of us advocate for violence. Those that do should be the outsiders, whether they identify as antifa or MAGA.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 20th 2020, 7:03:54
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2020, 20:00:36

That's also true if you show up with a black lives matter t shirt at a Trump rally... Like. Know your audience. It's not complicated to figure out where is and isn't a good place to have a voice, and where you're just going to be combative with someone else expressing their rights. The choice to express your rights is protected, there isnt however a right to combat that protected. That's actually where we legally draw the instigation line.

I dont think anyone is confused about the fact that both sides have people that will hurt people....cerb is for some extrajudicial killings after all. It's a ehm....extremely toxic politcal climate. And I think it's probably unwise for anyone to run into the mob mentality and start screaming about how the mob is wrong if they have any care for their wellbeing. Just don't be stupid.

Everyone looks like an idiot in their respective mob. I shouldn't have to point out Charlottesville, but that is quite literally the result of BLM counterprotesting unite the right. It's exactly what you're talking about with roles reversed that ended in a murder and several people injured by what in my view was a politically motivated terrorist attack.

It's also comparable to what cerb is advocating for. You can't have a direct example of it sitting on the table and not acknowledge you have it while saying the other side is bad for it.

To me, the elephant in the room is obvious, because very few of us advocate for violence. Those that do should be the outsiders, whether they identify as antifa or MAGA.

I've never heard of anyone getting more than just boos, you get hurt at leftists rallies.
(•_•)

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Nov 20th 2020, 20:54:57

Coming to theaters on January 20, 2021: "Hey! Where's All My Free Stuff?" Tickets: $70. Popcorn: $55. Coke or Sprite: $40.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2020, 21:24:15

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
Coming to theaters on January 20, 2021: "Hey! Where's All My Free Stuff?" Tickets: $70. Popcorn: $55. Coke or Sprite: $40.

Plot: They "give" you "free" things.

Twist: You'll end up paying dearly for it.
(•_•)

Chevs

Nov 20th 2020, 21:31:58

none of this matters, trump already won. youre just watching the movie version play out
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2020, 21:39:14

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:

As long as beer prices remain constant :p

MauricXe Game profile

Nov 21st 2020, 8:44:03

MAGA!!!!!

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 21st 2020, 16:36:54

MAGAa!!!!!

Hardy Game profile

Nov 21st 2020, 21:27:00

This thread needs more cowbell

farmer Game profile

Nov 22nd 2020, 21:49:14