Verified:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 20:58:29

Tell me yours,

So mine was back in 2000/2001, there was a major introduction of new code/goverenments etc that led to a 6 week reset for the 1b game.

Tencho
Chump
and every top players in 1a, played 1b that set.

And yes, there were alliance members in there of the top players. Supporting them.

I hid out, I got fat, and stocked early, ending up midsized in land, but left alone. I stayed off the boards where everyone was trying to figure out who was whom. I outperformed my abilities.

and I jumped into 2nd place. (and would have finished 2nd or third). And No one knew who I was, and assumed I was someone I was not.
I got hammered with a ton of GS's all the way down to 20th.
Techno dropped land, and had his buddies nuke him dead. to win. and avoid that fate and keep the win.

It was brutal, but fun.

I won the small games, and midsized games, but that was the closest I came to winning the large game.
Z is #1

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 21:02:14

My 2nd favorite was in a mid-sized game.

Sigil of Omega had approached with a spreadsheet that showed a demo MB resller could do well.
No one had ever done this before.

This is the only instance where I could be accused of violating the rules. as I had to go work some church camps.

So I did commie wufbam! style race to 12k acres,
I converted to DMBR, (before theo existed.)
Sigil finished out the set, when I went to work at camp and we ended up top 5.

And the questions we got when people did ops on us were hilarious.

What are your favorite memries non alliance game related.
Z is #1

Chevs

Oct 19th 2020, 22:38:10

Playing uno in #m0m0 with cypress, zero , mak, apo, oats, Blade Leader, etc
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2020, 17:59:52

That's a good group
Z is #1

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2020, 19:42:08

I pretended to be a girl in the xyz games and won because half the server was flirting with me. One person actually LG'd me and like 12 countries suicided them.

Princess Ann.....she was so hot.

I wish I would have saved some of those messages back and forth. But you can imagine. Mine were all like "tehehe, I don't know what I am doing. Thx for the messages. LOL you're SO funny. Of course I am over 18. TTYL need to tan"

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 21st 2020, 20:02:49

lol @Zen.. Too funny bro..

archaic Game profile

Oct 21st 2020, 20:04:07

Well, it wasn't in 1A but it was an 'alliance' of sorts. When a group of fun loving trolls got together and formed ORDER and we killed off the rest of the Limited Server. We literally gave Mehul money so we could kill off everybody else that had given Mehul money. Glorious.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 21st 2020, 23:25:54

Originally posted by ZEN:
I pretended to be a girl in the xyz games and won because half the server was flirting with me. One person actually LG'd me and like 12 countries suicided them.

I wish I would have saved some of those messages back and forth. But you can imagine. Mine were all like "tehehe, I don't know what I am doing. Thx for the messages. LOL you're SO funny. Of course I am over 18. TTYL need to tan"

Then you got stalked as a male in another game and banned from all social access lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BigP Game profile

Oct 22nd 2020, 0:34:11

Some of the IRC convos were great. Someone had a bot where you could save quotes to and they were fun to read.
- SoF

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 22nd 2020, 1:59:53

Originally posted by BigP:
Some of the IRC convos were great. Someone had a bot where you could save quotes to and they were fun to read.

Zarcon used to have the bot in earthempires that saved quotes. But someone kept messing with it, so he removed it, we had it in imag war room too. Had great quotes, now irc is broke :(

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 22nd 2020, 2:01:35

Mafia game on boxcar in global chat.
TAN was always mafia.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2020, 21:58:42

Originally posted by ZEN:

A/S/L?

archaic Game profile

Oct 23rd 2020, 2:43:38

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by BigP:

Zarcon used to have the bot in earthempires that saved quotes. But someone kept messing with it, so he removed it, we had it in imag war room too. Had great quotes, now irc is broke :(

Playing IRC trivia with croaker and clever and jeweler and wayman after kill runs - the community was always way better than the game TBH
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2020, 14:43:38

gall - shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its been a year since my stalker. Bring her up and she will find me.

UG - OMG TEHEHE, 18 (today is my bday)/f/beach