Verified:

Chevs

Oct 11th 2020, 0:05:44

Nice job.

Always nice to see the most standup guy on the server get #1

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 11th 2020, 0:09:31

Originally posted by Chevs:
Nice job.

Where did you finish chevs?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

En4cer Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 0:14:36

Thanks Chevs.... it sure was a weird set. *

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 0:18:23

Good job en4 :)

Chevs

Oct 11th 2020, 0:21:11

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by Chevs:
Nice job.

Where did you finish chevs?

#1 in our hearts
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 11th 2020, 0:22:20

I knew you was going to say that haha

Oh I told you I'd tell you who I was at the end of the set. My # was 7.

Y-NoT Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 1:12:42

Congrats En4cer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 1:43:41

Congrats!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2020, 5:53:38

Congrats :-)
Don of LaF

major Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 13:09:28

Congrats

Z [Post Script]

Oct 13th 2020, 19:56:22

Congrats!! I don’t know how you did it two resets in a row - one was enough for me for a while!
-Z (Post Script)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2020, 20:50:15

Originally posted by Z [Post Script]:
Congrats!! I don’t know how you did it two resets in a row - one was enough for me for a while!

He is actually a bot - advanced super intelligent AI.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 13th 2020, 20:56:17

^^that also grills

Z [Post Script]

Oct 14th 2020, 4:13:40

TTT! Like En4cer!
-Z (Post Script)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2020, 4:15:10

Yeah I guess we just need to top the one valuable thread until 20 others get closed lol

En4cer Game profile

Oct 15th 2020, 3:51:34

Z if there wasn't that set in the middle coming 2nd to you it would have been a 3 peat.

Not sure what I'm going to put on the grill this weekend yet.

Xem Chevabelle

Oct 15th 2020, 15:38:06

Originally posted by En4cer:
Z if there wasn't that set in the middle coming 2nd to you it would have been a 3 peat.

If LaF didn’t conspire to have me killed It would have been a no-peat.

I woulda beat you by 100m nw

Xem Chevabelle

Oct 15th 2020, 15:38:56

Still impressive you beat that cheater enshula though

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 15th 2020, 16:38:34

Originally posted by Xem Chevabelle:

woulda coulda shoulda, you would have messed up your destock.

noob

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2020, 22:28:15

LaF conspired to have you killed?

Really? it had nothing to do with what you did in resets previous there Chevs?

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 15th 2020, 23:53:18

I almost beat you En4cer, mebbe next set

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 0:22:27

If I had not been RoR'd, played all my turns, grabbed properly and remembered to destock I'd have beat you by 200m nw!

En4cer Game profile

Oct 16th 2020, 0:38:13

Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 3:15:40

is the chevabelle account actually chevs or someone pretending to be him?

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 3:17:49

Yeah he posted in that one about him having issues while he was banned saying it was him..

Xem Chevabelle

Oct 16th 2020, 12:08:57

Originally posted by Bug:
Yeah he posted in that one about him having issues while he was banned saying it was him..

Why is a game developer spreading libelous claims about me? This is VERY OFFENSIVE.

I never went around any ban, this is straight libel.

If you weren't such a corrupt mod id be crying to the other mods to get you banned. I don't know why they let you back in, probably because they are too lazy to actually improve the game themselves.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2020, 12:30:06

Any likeness to anyone on these boards is purely coincidental.

These are my own personal experiences.

If some good come from sharing my journal, that makes me happy.

Please do not disrespect me by impugning my motives again, please and thank you. I find it VERY OFFENSIVE.

Thats from the other thread mate. Which is clearly you saying you are Chevs.

I never said you went around a ban, infact you didnt do that at all as far as i can tell.

As for me being corrupt, I would love to see this proof. Also fyi, I'm not a mod, I'm a developer. If you'd like me to explain the difference feel free to send me a pm :)

Edited By: Bug on Oct 16th 2020, 12:36:17
See Original Post

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2020, 0:36:15

Still impressive you beat that cheater enshula though

since you are real ill respond then

you were running tech leeches and netting the set after you suicided EVO

got suicided by scode as a result of sof doing 2:1 retals
9.6k land in 4 grabs
12.3k land in 2 nukes
21.9k land total

you then retald on the 15th
18 hits for 4417
2 hits were DH and 1 was PS

so count that as 315 average on a day grabs were around 250
so thats 1k land back

on the 16th you retald scodes restart 7 times for 3543
the last 2 hits shouldnt count since they were bad
3141 in 5 hits
628 average when returns were around 250
1891 land back

then before the 25 you took
13419 in 5 hits
3678 in 2 hits
17097 in 7 hits
2442 average
maybe average returns up to 250 or 270, ill use 270
15207 gained

-21900 +1891 +1000 +15207 = -3802

plus rebuilding costs and reduced income, but by that point the suicide was a lot smaller than it was originally

then i took 37807 acres in 11 hits
so 34837 extra

then you took 4251 in 2 hits
or 3711 extra
putting you somewhat close to back to equal
but you intended to take somewhere around 4-6k from 238, i dont know its strat

you were then killed on the 29th by 3 mercs with i think ties to EVO

i was then suicided on the 29th for maybe 200k buildings, it doesnt really matter how much but it was for sure more than the 35k extra land

only message i received but all i sent was a "?", i think 478 repeated the same sentiment elsewhere and the players used a war bot in an open channel to coordinate kill so are probably known

Message from Biden 4 retirement home (#478) sent on Oct 01, 14:47
Report this message
blame azn, rasp, symbolic

other things that happened that are relevant is chevs tech leeches were probably coming from other people who played in theBomb the previous set, one of who let chevs farm them to "server land record" so it was always dubious whether it was aid or fair price

also i ran an offence ally leech which i might have got negative benefit from, part of that is once i was suicided i wasnt really fussed to calc everything properly and i never saw the actual news so i cant be sure but its probably close to 0 either way, i sent 170m food in 2 packages

im sure there were plenty of ops on my country after i farmed the 38k, i left buildings unbuilt for a long time aand stored turns, even grabbing a bit on the 26th, 27th and 28th then more fully grabbing on the 29th

so i was still able to drop all the land on the 29th when chevs was killed and i was suicided

i annoyed a few people by how much i talked about dropping the land, and was discussing faing away nw as well

anyway there was another post by chevs somewhere saying i got FA which im not going to bother looking for but my country status is open and obviously i didnt receive any packages last set

as to the way the whole thing worked out, netting wise im fine with it, i think i lost a bit of nw compared to not taking part in any of these shennanigans but probably not enough to win the set compared to en4cer

the last dodgy thing i did netgaining wise might have been farming detagged countries for land but im not sure if i went for t10 or 1 during any of those sets so im glad i dont have to consider this finish aided, or maybe ffa back when i netted more alliance wide with buyouts, thats why i like playing ffa solo tagged recently because then your whole finish is individual

the real disapointment of last set was it led to an early finish to the war which impacted a lot of players, more than the amount who would have missed rank 1 or t10 or even t25 if chevs had won with aid

theres many changes id like to see to the game to either reduce aided finishes or make it more obvious who does it heres a few:

tech allys being visible after a reset
sent fa being visible after a reset
offence allys being visible after a reset
delinking the visible profile information from the second option " Allow other players to see previous countries"
delaying global updates until after a reset is over
auto opening any top 10 countries history
possibly should be combined with anonymising country owner when status is open
tag admin can make it a condition to view past countries statuses as a condition of joining tag, possibly just for tag admins. and ideally only on that server

edit:
i forgot to actually mention the possible main point, farming land then having chevs killed would be silly

Edited By: enshula on Oct 17th 2020, 0:40:59
See Original Post

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2020, 12:14:16

You forgot "Mic drop" there enshula..

Oh and "sent fa being visible after a reset" is already there if a countries status is visible.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2020, 12:28:26

yes currently its received fa
so it would be nice if you could make your own sent fa visible as well

its pretty easy to get as a tag admin though, so even having tag admin news saved would be nice

actually that reminds me i can find the FA i sent last set, but its not easily verifiable by others

Oct 02, 16:30
they are all dead dave (#309) [xLaFx] sent Foreign Aid to Face masks not required here (#278) [xLaFx]! It contained:
87,000,000 Bushels

Oct 01, 8:08
they are all dead dave (#309) [xLaFx] sent Foreign Aid to Face masks not required here (#278) [xLaFx]! It contained:
87,143,000 Bushels

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2020, 21:24:35

I would say regardless of the methods used last set on any side of the coin; we at least can (should) all agree:

1. If someone suicides you / your tag while netting, you should have the right to try and mitigate that damage through means that are typically viewed as illegitimate.

2. If you self farm and do not meet the criteria in #1, you deserve to be killed/knocked down to protect all the other legitimate netters.

3. Tech leeches are not cheating, especially if the tech is being paid for; if you want to say it is, consider tech leeching bots illegitimate because not everyone can get 3 teacher bots to leech from.

And if you want to assume (you know who you are and I do too) Chevs would not pay for the tech he was leeching from me, you're out of your mind and a liar because there is zero chance that was going to happen. If Chevs had screwed me, I would have suicided him myself (for the 2nd time in my earth career). When Chevs was killed, it also screwed me out of the FA he owed me.

As Galleri would say, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I am always looking for new ways for this game to entertain me. If I have to police legitimate netting, that will give me the entertainment to sustain myself for sets to come! If you get caught doing shady stuff, including market aid, I will come for you!

Every legitimate netter should be behind that (looks at Monsters).

Xem Chevabelle

Oct 19th 2020, 15:47:11

Originally posted by Requiem:
I would say regardless of the methods used last set on any side of the coin; we at least can (should) all agree:

1. If someone suicides you / your tag while netting, you should have the right to try and mitigate that damage through means that are typically viewed as illegitimate.

2. If you self farm and do not meet the criteria in #1, you deserve to be killed/knocked down to protect all the other legitimate netters.

3. Tech leeches are not cheating, especially if the tech is being paid for; if you want to say it is, consider tech leeching bots illegitimate because not everyone can get 3 teacher bots to leech from.

And if you want to assume (you know who you are and I do too) Chevs would not pay for the tech he was leeching from me, you're out of your mind and a liar because there is zero chance that was going to happen. If Chevs had screwed me, I would have suicided him myself (for the 2nd time in my earth career). When Chevs was killed, it also screwed me out of the FA he owed me.

As Galleri would say, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I am always looking for new ways for this game to entertain me. If I have to police legitimate netting, that will give me the entertainment to sustain myself for sets to come! If you get caught doing shady stuff, including market aid, I will come for you!

Every legitimate netter should be behind that (looks at Monsters).

LOL so well said.

Gerd Leeches tech off me for two straight sets, same with Hash. LaF seemed fine with that.

Hash Cheats and doesn't even FA me for the leech (LOL still won ! Sad!)

LaF only cares about getting the upper hand, they could care less about fairness. The ONLY player in LaF who seems to have a code is En4cer and Gains.

Enshula comes on AT trying to justify his interfarming and cheating with a 9000 word essay LOL...I can feel my electrolytes returning...thanks enshula...priceless !!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2020, 16:42:12

Brawndo - its got electrolytes.

Hardy Game profile

Oct 19th 2020, 19:39:55

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

Grats En4cer