Verified:

Netsquash Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 19:08:25

Not that i cared i died but timestamps make this pretty obv collusion or cheating.

*Waves wand from dirt*

2 more kills for me

NitelL Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 19:31:13

Those two definitely look like collusion/multis.

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 19:32:34

Reported for u bro

Netsquash Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 19:35:47

Lol 31 told me not cheating

Im like dude you colluded with 51 on a kill... thats cheating in express lol

So pathetic.

Ty superfly i did too. Pretty certain 1 dude multi accounts

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 19:45:55

Damn salty af mane. Galleri says suiciding isnt against the rules though so good luck with that. Could be someone just sniping kills, that got you netsquash.

Netsquash Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 20:07:36

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Damn salty af mane. Galleri says suiciding isnt against the rules though so good luck with that. Could be someone just sniping kills, that got you netsquash.

Colluding is bro... is it you? Probably

Dont defend obv cheating. Either you cant read news or its you trying to save face.

2020-10-11 18:33:05GSCovid Bleachy IV (#51)N E T S Q U A S H (#82)418C 300 F
2020-10-11 18:32:50CM Martinique (#31)N E T S Q U A S H (#82)356B 1259 C

Less than 15 seconds switching accounts to continue attacks. Amusing at best

We need to start banning cheaters like this for a period of time. It just ruins the game for everyone. Wish i could see if the same IP was used to run both accounts

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 11th 2020, 21:56:35

Sniping kills is frowned upon and can be cause for deletion.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 11th 2020, 21:58:11

Ah, this is where you may be misunderstanding. Suiciding is not against the rules when it is yourself.
Suiciding which becomes collusion is against the rules when you have a buddy and you attack together unprovoked.

Let us take a stroll:
James Bushyhog (A)
Jimmy Burdelldoggy (B)
Shankhouse Mack (C)
Jack the Ripper Steakhouse (D)

James Bushyhog (A) and Jimmy Burdelldoggy (B) are friends or maybe they decided to become cool buddies via Aol love chat, discord, a clan, or just in-game messaging.

Shankhouse Mack (C) and Jack the Ripper Steakhouse (D) don't know each other and are just playing.

Steakhouse Mack hits James Bushyhog. And so James Bushyhog retals. The two now have a legit war since James Bushyhog decided to hell with it "You hit me so I will suicide on you and you wrecked my set. I will show you, buddy!". Well, then James Bushyhog decides that his buddy Jimmy Burdelldoggy needs to join in and they both together go after Steakhouse Mack. Things are looking gray and white to the mods as something like this is most of the time unclear and considered collusion. Normally I might just delete the joiner.

But what has now happened here is this. James Busheyhog and Jimmy Burdelldoggy hit innocent Jack the Ripper Steakhouse also. Now we are seeing clear and real collusion.

So TL:DR. War with one person only, or suicide on one person, just don't bring a friend to your party. No orgies allowed here.

That was probably really confusing...I got confused. lol

The moral of the story here is this now: there was a small unwanted orgy and deletions have been made.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 22:20:21

Just cause two guys started "suiciding/killing people on express doesnt mean its collusion. Timing is just coincidential.

Galleri made me do it.

Edited By: Kahuna on Oct 11th 2020, 22:22:28

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 11th 2020, 22:30:32

Just cause two guys started "suiciding/killing people on express doesnt mean its collusion. Timing is just coincidential.

Galleri made me do it.

Now we can discuss this here.

Sure, you have reported lots of times. But when you report it is normally two people hitting you because you hit them first. And that is well within the rules.

One of the players did not hit you. Yet two of you went on him.

I think your idea of suicide is different than others. This has been discussed on these forums several times about what is and isn't collusion, what is gray and white.
I always refer folks to Prime if you do not agree. Or you can ask another game mod of express. Those would be Red X, or Xyle. :)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 11th 2020, 22:40:25

In closing:
While I sometimes give people a pass, you have been playing solo servers for quite a while now and have been reading these forums. The rules are clearly stickied up top also.

The world is not against you. I think you are a cool person. Just in general you have to play as it says, just like Monopoly.

Netsquash Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 22:41:19

Ty galli.

#31 allegedly said i get too worked up and im such a baby before he got deleted.

I get worked up when cheating is happening. Its not cool and not right. I have reported others in the past even when it did not involve me.

Its just shameful and lame to be that kinda player.

If calling out players like that makes me a baby so be it.

Hope you(s?) Learned a lesson and dont collude or multi account again

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 23:02:17

Let the record show I hit netsquash cause I wanted another kill to pump up my stats. Not that I have anything against Netsquash cause hes pretty good player, but since I really didnt see him netting like he usually does, I figured he negleted his country n took it upon myself to smoke his ass lol.

Also when I report stuff, its cause usually I am netting in top 10 in the middle of collecting my retals. N then suddenly I might get suicided, while at the same time I one of the guys Im retalling (sometimes two) start being douchbags because they think I wont retal them again, n they might landgrab me again or a few more times. So then I end up having to fight two or three people a set. Ultimately having Galleri just "not log in" to delete people or say its not against the rules might be mod collusion itself if you ask me. Just cause Galleri cant have me guys she grudges against me is the main reason. Lmao.

I havent played like a douche in a while I been trying to get good at netgaining recently, but people like suiciding top 10 players even netsquash can tell you if we forget to join GDI, but I ve been noticing more and more people have been playing like garbage so I decided to run a war strat (which unfortunately for you guys is my mojo) so I can start "paying it forward" if you might. I dont even double tapp players or even landgrab human players anymore I stick to bots, but people get mad cause I start fkn em up.

Edited By: Kahuna on Oct 14th 2020, 16:34:04

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 23:04:54

Netsquash youre not a baby you old af my guy and Galleri youre not hot, you guys arent talking about nada. *throws up peace signs* "I am not a crook"

...Also I wish the world would....

Netsquash Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 23:22:04

In a weird way i respect the honnesty and explanation

Yes i get it man... forgetting gdi is a death sentence usually unless you lay low and stockpile with less land

This set i forgot gdi... so i decided ill prob be warring

Then nobody grabbed me and i was net gaining... until i got grabbed and that guy was non gdi too

So if i retal normally and he retals back with a kr or ab what is the point. So i decided warring was better then ps retal

In the end i won the fight but then i get dirty killed by unfair actions.

If you only had one country i woulda stonewalled your kr attempt. But with 2 anyone prepared can kill anyone within 15-20 mins

Having no spies made it easier obv and prpb why i was your target

The failed spy ops with 0 spies was funny... spying out to 0 spies lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 11th 2020, 23:24:55

Netsquash youre not a baby you old af my guy and Galleri youre not hot, you guys arent talking about nada. *throws up peace signs* "I am not a crook"

...Also I wish the world would....

Don't worry...
User comment "Fk Galleri"...
gets you a place in the: you won't be playing next set deal. Congrats. :)

Never claimed to be hot or pretty. But at least my attitude isn't some angry internet nerd who feels they have to degrade people in an ugly way with their words. Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. :)

You are really starting to sound more and more like macdaddy.......

Lastly, I am not the only one that mods this server..there are 4 mods. So I am not the only one reading reports....so you can't blame mod collusion or "galleri not logging in" ;)

Again if you have mod issues.... You know how to find Prime.

Edited By: galleri on Oct 11th 2020, 23:36:29

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 23:54:47

Lol finally you notice. I been naming my country like that everytime I get deleted for "rules violations."

Long story short Im in it for the kills.
I wasnt planning on netting anyways I did what I intended to do so am happy with the results.
Netsquash didnt win, anyone else won, I got a bunch of kills.
Well at least you know am not lying to you..with that being said, I really wasnt paying attention to your whole set. I had just got done killing one guy's restart that started crap with me because I retalled him. I was scanning the news, for a target with low population left someone to cherry pick I saw you and went for the kill. Its no my fault if someone wants to join me in killing to try n make it look like I was colluding with other people.

I doubt you woulda been able to stonewall me Netsquash, I woulda been too fast for you especially on express, but who knows. Also having 0 spies was a pretty good opportunity for me, so ya Galleri is mad I think lol.

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 11th 2020, 23:58:21

Not the kind of hot I meant Galleri, I havent really seen your pictures besides discord. Which I deleted a while ago. So wouldnt really know how you look. Geez
...but ya I prolly would tell Prime then for now on. I think he referred me to you once thats why, prolly why I dont. Amma really just push the issue then.

Edited By: Kahuna on Oct 12th 2020, 0:02:19

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 12th 2020, 0:09:23

Not the kind of hot I meant Galleri, I havent really seen your pictures besides discord. Which I deleted a while ago. So wouldnt really know how you look. Geez
...but ya I prolly would tell Prime then for now on. I think he referred me to you once thats why, prolly why I dont. Amma really just push the issue then.

he mods this server too ;)
P.S. I was kidding about not playing the next set. But bro. That is not cool. Let's not do this again.

major Game profile

Oct 12th 2020, 0:15:28

galleri, you know you are hot af!! love you girl!!

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 12th 2020, 0:42:59

She called me an angry nerd . :(

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 12th 2020, 0:43:12

She called me an angry nerd . :(

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2020, 5:54:36

Summary;

Kahuna got caught cheating.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 12th 2020, 23:34:44

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Sniping kills is frowned upon and can be cause for deletion.

^Basically.

Dont finish kills if that country has not given you a reason. Otherwise, mods may assume Tom Foolery.