Verified:

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 10:12:19

You are a full blown loser and imag will soon be a fart in the wind, stop holding on to this broken dream of yours no one will miss imaginary numbers.

Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 10:20:06

ok
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 10:35:23

I was gonna make a war dec but why not just post it here!

"Imaginary Numbers Declare War

On SoF

Nothing personal, Just when I said I was happy to leave it after my retal on your extra retal rather than respond my country was spied on/

That and the initial retal message pretty much indicated there would not be any further negotiations in this situation, I thought best to get my hits in before I die.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 10:36:49

Only now do I realize how much of a fluffwad you really are.

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 10:38:31

What was I spose to do wait for you to kill me for retaling the retal?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 10:41:21

FYI both monsters and Laf were happy not to enforce l:l based on the lack of defense after discussions. Dont say I didnt try to discuss it first.

I wont deny I was looking for a fight, but if 1:1 was accepted I would have moved on to a new tag and you wouldnt have heard from me for the rest of the set.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 10:42:59

No no. It is clear now. You are a retard. You've always been a retard.

Unfortunately I was just too blind to see it.

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 10:45:07

Oh I see we are going to be bitter

I guess it is the aussie way in these situations, but you do generally get it over it quick.

Night bro, will chat when ya cheer up :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 10:45:54

Good going loser nothing better to do you should have stayed inactive no one likes you.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Sov Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 10:47:51

No you won't. Seriously, you are a piece of fluff.

I think back to all the times I tried to help you and this is how I am repaid.

I was probably always the first person to stick up for you too.

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 10:54:22

Its a declaration of war. In war game

It is one country against 20.

Sof is a war alliance.

I tried to negotiate first. I was never going to accept 2:1. You took it anyway and made it clear there was no room for negotiation.

When I responded and sent a message, my message was ignored, and instead the same country the message was sent to spied my country

Every indication I had was that you were just going to kill me and be done with it. I decided to hit firt.

Its not personal, I still like Sof, probably more than any other alliance out ther, im just playing the game, if you want to be bitter than so be it but I wont be. Hope you and the family are well!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 10:57:11

by responded I mean took another hit, if tht wasnt clear
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 11:02:51

You are welcome to think of it how you will. Being hit by a suicider, I don't care about. I'll just consider it as a personal hit on me.

When SoFers mentioned your name to me yesterday I told them that you were one of us and that we should just bring you back in. I wasn't even aware of any issues. How stupid was I to defend you.

Yeah, I won't make that mistake ever again.

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 11:15:45

Yeah you just dont get it.

Talking solely about the game:

I am well within my rights to request and expect a 1:1 retal when the country has literally 0 defense. Its pathetic all these countries running round thinking they can enforce l:l while they sit there not defending their land. However I will discuss it and listen to options before moving forward, last set and this set I had land grabs that never moved pass a 1 hit each exchange, including when I was hit first.

I tried to discuss it, I was dismissed.

I have been more than reasonable with alliances before sof and all of those outcomes came out with both parties happy.

I don't understand why you can't see that my response was not disproportionate to how I was treated when trying to resolve this, especially with how well SoF knows me...

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 11:17:55

I hope it was worth it for you.

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 11:22:06

Standing up for in game politics I believe in against an alliance that has me 20:1?

Hell this is everything that imag has stood for since it was created.

Not to mention, at the end of the day, its just a game. It will never change the personal discussion we have had over years about life to me.

So yes, 100% worth it.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 11:33:38

To me, the issue is not the suicide. We have been suicided before. It's the betrayal by someone whom I considered one of us.

But don't worry, I won't ever consider you one of us nor a friend of ours ever again.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 11:42:38

Originally posted by iScode:
Standing up for in game politics I believe in against an alliance that has me 20:1?

Hell this is everything that imag has stood for since it was created.

Not to mention, at the end of the day, its just a game. It will never change the personal discussion we have had over years about life to me.

So yes, 100% worth it.

Wake up loser there is no imag you are just a 1 member suiciding loser tag no friends, you live up to the name imaginary numbers imaginary friends, over the years you left them for dead loser what kind of a prez are you try and evaluate your clans morals, you were not there when the needed you hence the extinction of imag.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Chevs

Sep 15th 2020, 12:29:22

god dammit i lost rank 1 to a spam tag noooooo
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 13:07:10

Yeah you just dont get it.

I have been more than reasonable with alliances before sof and all of those outcomes came out with both parties happy.

I don't understand why you can't see that my response was not disproportionate to how I was treated when trying to resolve this, especially with how well SoF knows me...

How delusional. Your landgrabs have a disproportionate effect on the countries that you hit. The other party isn't happy.

Very sad that you went this way and burned the last bridge you had available.

v1per Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 13:28:48

You're a fluff

Your moms a fluff

Your dads a fluff

v1per Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 13:37:35

What kinda fluff is this? Why can't I curse out this douche?

v1per Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 13:38:22

Ahhh noice, Douche works. And is very fitting.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 15th 2020, 13:40:32

make a youtube video?

or write with a space between the letters like so mifluff (M I S H I T).

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 13:44:02

Originally posted by v1per:

Turn off your filter!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 14:15:13

Originally posted by Requiem:

Turn off your filter!

And turn knob to big boy mode :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

v1per Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 14:22:39

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Turn off your filter!

Never! I'll crank that baby down to infant mode! - See what I did there?

What week do I get to kick your ass in fantasy?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 14:25:10

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Turn off your filter!

Never! I'll crank that baby down to infant mode! - See what I did there?

What week do I get to kick your ass in fantasy?

I haven't looked that far ahead, but I'll make sure to make it interesting for ya ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 14:28:52

hahahaha

He got me, ma. I feel like I was unnecessarily targeted more than the other SoFers though. I had at least like 5k defense, so I take offense to the 0 defense comment. Plus my spal was like 10. Pretty strong considering.

I mean....should I be upset? Maybe. Am I? eh. It's a crappy thing to do maybe, but not unexpected. Why would you poke a guy with nothing to lose instead of just killing him?

Scode - How did you even choose your targets? I just want to feel special about being hit the most.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 14:30:39

He might have gone Russian roulette on you guys :-/
(•_•)

breeze Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 15:37:37

Haha love this thread. We have all been aware of how much of a fluffhead scode is. He is always right just ask him

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 15th 2020, 15:48:11

Page 1:
OMGWTFROLFBBQHELPPANGDADDYiSCODESUICIDEDFROMiMAG
Page 1 still: I know you are, what am i?
still going: how dare you, we considered you one of us even though we kicked you out years ago.....
still going: I once suicided and that is ok, this is not ok because he did it to me.

When we get to page 2 I will do that summary

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 15th 2020, 16:05:51

Originally posted by ZEN:
hahahaha

He got me, ma. I feel like I was unnecessarily targeted more than the other SoFers though. I had at least like 5k defense, so I take offense to the 0 defense comment. Plus my spal was like 10. Pretty strong considering.

I mean....should I be upset? Maybe. Am I? eh. It's a crappy thing to do maybe, but not unexpected. Why would you poke a guy with nothing to lose instead of just killing him?

Scode - How did you even choose your targets? I just want to feel special about being hit the most.

Why are you even in SoF?
This is the real question here.......

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 16:14:54

Man scode. Looking like a pretty effective suicide for all x in this change set. Pretty clear you weren't netting with an all x all missiler.

Whenever someone hits my tag along with other netting tags, I don't retal until I can kill it because SEVERAL situations like this have come up. Especially looking at the 53 missiles. The topfeeds on multiple tags were clearly trying to bait a clan into a suicide situation, and he was always going suicide monsters or LaF or whoever responded most butthurt.

You guys took 35 hours to take your retals on an untagged warbuild with 50 missiles, and then let him suicide someone before you killed him. You're a wartag, so why? It looks like sof was hedging their bets that this obvious suicider was going to suicide someone else because of WHO he is, and made a wager that allowing him to suicide laf or monsters, or at least continuing his parade of topfeeds instead was a great win.

The moment you start wagering an obvious suicider as some type of ally that you probably won't mind seeing suicide someone else, or someone you should recruit, you are failing to recognize the obvious intention behind that build. I like orion but he has done this to me. I loved bomber and he has done this to me too. You're not idiots for believing he could be recruited because hes a former member with no bad blood, but if he wanted to war he would have joined a war clan to begin with, and it's not like he doesnt know how to contact you.

In the future, if you feel like hedging your bets against an obvious suicider, I hope you remember that MERCS is always accepting payment to rid the server from scourges such as these. If you peep a 50 missile all x solo again, even if it is your buddy, it's high time you dialed up your friends in mercs, negotiate rates with us, and ask questions later.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 15th 2020, 16:18:25

/close thread.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 16:31:40

Note: For future reference, we accept Venmo, PayPal, EE Premium Credits and bushels.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 15th 2020, 17:14:18

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Note: For future reference, we accept Venmo, PayPal, EE Premium Credits and bushels.

I can't pay you with evening out with Zen or Soviet?

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 17:21:30

Nice Derrick
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 17:29:08

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

I can't pay you with evening out with Zen or Soviet?

or both?

Scode - I also blame you for this happening to me while rebuilding.

"An earthquake occurred destroying 838 buildings!"

Nate Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 18:17:27

Dammit scode, you have to send more than the min break on a grab when it's 0.

Also do I make fun of #47 for being an Ohio State fan or for not farming with the kill coming within a couple minutes after?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 18:55:57

Yes, yes you do.
(•_•)

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 19:35:33

Originally posted by Sov:
To me, the issue is not the suicide. We have been suicided before. It's the betrayal by someone whom I considered one of us.

But don't worry, I won't ever consider you one of us nor a friend of ours ever again.

Lol how very hypocritical of you.

I guess you have completely forgotten what happened when I was last in SoF, not that I ever held it against you or the alliance, thats because I can differentiate between in game actions and who someone is personally. But you and I both know that you threw me under the bus on AT. Not only did you know what I was planning, it was your bloody idea!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 19:40:27

Ill just leave this here.

"From: WArriOR
May 08, 2014
To: iScode
Xyle told me to message you what your doing in 18 hours, we were wondering if you could send a few attacks at me like a GS/EM ectt.

Md is gonna try and kill you :P and I could use your land before you die to help make up for that moron anarchy X."
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 19:43:49

I guess you have completely forgotten what happened when I was last in SoF, not that I ever held it against you or the alliance, thats because I can differentiate between in game actions and who someone is personally. But you and I both know that you threw me under the bus on AT. Not only did you know what I was planning, it was your bloody idea!

May 08, 2014
Xyle told me to message you what your doing in 18 hours, we were wondering if you could send a few attacks at me like a GS/EM ectt.

Md is gonna try and kill you :P and I could use your land before you die to help make up for that moron anarchy X."

/me watching the cat come out the bag
(•_•)

Sov Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 20:42:03

May 08, 2014

If that’s the best you have to try and say it was my idea... lol

Keep it coming though. You validate exactly what I was saying above. My mistake here was thinking you had a sense of loyalty to us. How wrong was I.

I have been inactive this set. But hey, at least you peaked my interest and got me going.

Nate Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 20:52:43

May 08, 2014

If that’s the best you have to try and say it was my idea... lol

Keep it coming though. You validate exactly what I was saying above. My mistake here was thinking you had a sense of loyalty to us. How wrong was I.

I have been inactive this set. But hey, at least you peaked my interest and got me going.

I'm saying this as someone who has people I consider friends everywhere in this game.

My loyalty is to the tag I'm in. Nothing more, nothing less.

<3 elves

BROmanceNZ

Sep 15th 2020, 22:06:58

This drama is six years old?

Lol.

Chevs

Sep 15th 2020, 22:09:14

no offence scode but everyone knows AT is for the bantz and drama. its like AT101, if you took something sov said seriously on AT thats your own fault.

for example, me and Gerd are actually best friends, its just in the best interest of the community that we are on opposing sides of the narrative. Why else do you think he leaves these little bread crumbs in all the threads about how much he misses me?

as a side note, even though you hammered me good for about ~25k acres i don't actually see anything you did wrong here (game wise). Relationship wise i dont know anything and wont comment.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Chevs

Sep 15th 2020, 22:10:32

May 08, 2014

Also exposing private logs is something that douche Gerd would do

SOF Head Of Poop

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2020, 22:21:19

Originally posted by Chevs:

for example, me and Gerd are actually best friends

I can confirm gerd speaks fondly about the penis pics you sent him in exchange for a massive top 10 country that beat Hash. He loves you!