Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 22:56:23

I drank all my beer, learning from Braden, and my wife had a pack of "Truly" hard seltzer. I thought what the hell, it was actually pretty refreshing! I need to know if I should switch from Tank 7 to Truly because hempman has been making fun of my "grapefruit" beer. I think he really liked it tho! I love ya for trying it hempman!

Who else low key likes it?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 23:00:58

Seltzer seems to be the new kool kid in school, I haven't talked to him yet, last time a big fuzz was made about a new kid, his name was LaCroix and turned out he's homosexual himself, needless to say, all the girls were very disappointed....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 23:02:10

KoH most of them suck balls, start with Truly. Trust me on that one.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 23:03:56

Hmmm, maybe I'll pick one up this weekend, what flavor do you recommend?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 23:07:30

I did the mixed berry. Usually a good choice always.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 23:12:00

Will do, thanks!
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 23:13:47

Report back as you know. I need opinions.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 23:26:01

Will do ;-)
(•_•)

Anarchist Game profile

Aug 28th 2020, 0:07:44

Close as I'll get to them would be angry orchard or Redd's. Not a fan of any Seltzer water so I will not try truly or any of them.

Real_Man Game profile

Aug 28th 2020, 0:12:26

RM Here,

Longtime Requiem fan. Here is a general rule of thumb I use in my daily life.

"If it sounds homosexual, it probably is homosexual"

I make no inference to the original post

Regards,

RM

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 28th 2020, 0:31:00

If you aren't drinking hard liquor on a Sunday night straight out of the bottle, then what are you even living for?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 0:36:28

I honestly had to google what a hard seltzer was..

We call them mixers usually I guess :/

Gunner

Aug 28th 2020, 0:57:12

I think they're gross. Of course I don't like anything tart.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 1:13:33

I will stick with my Zima.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 1:16:16

Originally posted by Bug:
I honestly had to google what a hard seltzer was..

We call them mixers usually I guess :/

Bug we will have you being a real American soon if you stick around!

Originally posted by smegma:
I will stick with my Zima.

LOL -- you just won the post.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 28th 2020, 1:39:15

No. I'll stick to bourbon, whiskey, and beer.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:09:39

Shine beats them all.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 3:31:06

Smegma nailed it with zima. That's some rotten fluff.

I drink ketel one and soda with a lime most of the time when I'm out for dinner as my appetizer beverage. Whiskey is kind of a 2nd offering dessert thing for me. Start out ketel and club and then move to maybe a rye whiskey boulevardier with averna instead of campari, and finish with bonded aged neat shot of bourbon. It's sort of my route to bed when I'm out and about.

Point is. Ketel and club is like you know......a 20% alcohol hard seltzer with lime. It's kind of not like....that girly haha. Men been drinking vodka club and martinis looking classy for a long long time. These cretins just dont understand that the claw is the law.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 3:34:12
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 3:35:40

Rum+cola is always a good holiday option ...
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 3:39:01

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

There's this wine they sell around Christmas at Aldi that you are quite literally supposed to drink hot. Some weird German thing. Just a hot ass glass of wine tho. I worked there for a year across two holiday seasons and I was like..... nahhhhhh. Hahah

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 3:46:26

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

There's this wine they sell around Christmas at Aldi that you are quite literally supposed to drink hot. Some weird German thing. Just a hot ass glass of wine tho. I worked there for a year across two holiday seasons and I was like..... nahhhhhh. Hahah

Wow, interesting but doesn't sound appetizing, took me couple tries to get used to the hot sake and now I really love that drink :-)
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 4:02:54

Yep I’ve had it! It’s called mulled wine.

iScode Game profile

Aug 28th 2020, 5:22:23

Ha Gay!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 7:42:54

We have that in Sweden its great.
https://www.thelocal.se/...wedish-styled-mulled-wine
Brandy or bourbon is also nice to add instead of vodka.

Don of LaF

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 7:56:45

Originally posted by Requiem:
I drank all my beer, learning from Braden, and my wife had a pack of "Truly" hard seltzer. I thought what the hell, it was actually pretty refreshing! I need to know if I should switch from Tank 7 to Truly because hempman has been making fun of my "grapefruit" beer. I think he really liked it tho! I love ya for trying it hempman!

Im a sucker for Bacardi Breezer Watermelon. When i was 16-20 i always started the night with 2 * 7% fruity ciders. https://i.imgur.com/n2pLxas.png

Lately ive started to drink more flufftails than beer. negroni, old fashioned, whiskey sour or boulivardier is the most popular.

Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 13:06:36

I’m beer nearly 100% of the time but this was the first “seltzer” that wasn’t horrible! If I drink all my beer again I’d have another 😂

Mojitos are good if your sitting on the beach.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Aug 28th 2020, 13:20:39

Im a bourbon whiskey and beer man myself.. i did drink all of the grapefruit beer, Tank 7, but only because i dont waste alcohol.. lol.. Not big on seltzers, wine coolers, etc.. I do shoot tequila and have an occasional long island tea or rum and coke though..

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 28th 2020, 14:24:57

Wow, interesting but doesn't sound appetizing, took me couple tries to get used to the hot sake and now I really love that drink :-)

It is actually called Gluhwein. I drink it every year at Christmas.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 15:43:41

So like, I would consider this equivalent of getting wasted and taking home a 2-3, the more your BAC goes up the lower your minimum female/male rating goes. So I forgive you in that sense. You were not in your right state of mind, the booze was talking, etc.

BUT.....Unless you have to chew off your arm to escape said Yeti you brought home....you keep it to yourself. So next time you decide to drink your Truly and write to all of us on AT while you are sitting down to pee, don't.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Aug 28th 2020, 15:57:56

^^LOL^^

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 28th 2020, 17:34:26

Originally posted by ZEN:

So like, I would consider this equivalent of getting wasted and taking home a 2-3, the more your BAC goes up the lower your minimum female/male rating goes. So I forgive you in that sense. You were not in your right state of mind, the booze was talking, etc.

BUT.....Unless you have to chew off your arm to escape said Yeti you brought home....you keep it to yourself. So next time you decide to drink your Truly and write to all of us on AT while you are sitting down to pee, don't.

I might as well just close the thread now. Zen has spoken.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 18:20:43

Lmao, I never sit down to pee! I just pee in the shower...

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Aug 28th 2020, 18:21:50

TMI bro... lol

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 18:25:10

Originally posted by galleri:

wrong its called Glögg facking murican :P
Don of LaF

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 19:01:56

If you aren't drinking hard liquor on a Sunday night straight out of the bottle, then what are you even living for?

https://youtu.be/unwjb5a7CoE?t=3

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 19:09:53

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

It’s German and called Glühwein. You stick to meat balls leave the warm wine to the Germans! :p

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 28th 2020, 19:42:22

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

Are you literally correcting a German? We aren't talking Sweden here.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 28th 2020, 19:50:15

(taken from https://researcherblogski.wordpress.com/...luhwein-feuerzangenbowle/)
Glögg, Glühwein, Feuerzangenbowle?!
Glögg.

I’d never heard of it before moving to Stockholm, but it didn’t take long to figure out the central role it plays around this time of year.

Glögg.

It’s one of those words which gives you a good idea about its meaning upon first utterance.

Glögg.

That’s got to do with drinking (I love onomatopoeic words).

Walking into a home where glögg is being prepared is walking into sweet warm wafts of wine, cinnamon, and fruit. No wonder, then, that one often learns the word “mysig” soon after learning the word “glögg”. The most common glögg recipes start by simmering wine on the stove along with cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and orange. Optionally, aquavit (or other liquors) and/or a wide variety of other spices may be used in the concoction. The hot drink is typically then served in small cups containing raisins and almonds, and subsequently enjoyed in the presence of good company. It must be said that there are as many versions of glögg as there are people who make glögg, so everyone’s recipe will differ.

Glühwein is a very similar drink from the German-speaking countries with some subtle differences. In fact, the two are so similar that I reached out to friends and colleagues to help me define the aspects which set the drinks apart.
Indisputably, glögg is a funnier word to say.

Beyond that, the differences seem pretty sparse. This dearth of unique characteristics is due to the incredible variety of recipes for both drinks. It seems to me that glögg is more likely to come in small glasses with raisins and almonds, but I’d bet that there are versions of Glühwein that do the exact same. Similarly, while glögg often has liquor and sugar added during the mulling process, Feuerzangenbowle is the ostentatious Glühwein, which in addition to providing a fiery show of flaming sugar cone, is spiked with enough rum and caramelized sugar to challenge your liver and pancreas simultaneously.

Given the overlap in these drinks (not to mention the countless varieties of mulled wine from other countries!), why split hairs? If you like vodka in your glögg, if you use oranges in your Glühwein (and you call it vin chaud), or if you have your own secret combination of ingredients, I hope you find a way to stay warm and enjoy the season with good company.

As a final tip (from personal experience), I recommend that when your boss invites you to a glögg party, you do your best not to break her/his dishes. And if you manage to fail on that point, the best you can hope for is that your boss shrugs it off with “ingen kalas utan kras”.

Thanks to the following people who gave some input prior to this was published: Maja Schlittler, Milena Schönke, Berit Gewert, Anna Krook (sorry again about your glass…)

Zorp Game profile

Aug 29th 2020, 7:29:50

My girlfriend liked Truly for a while, I ended up drinking a bunch of them because she got tired of them and there were a bunch left in the fridge. I would never buy any. I don't get it, if you want a low-carb/"healthy" alcoholic drink, vodka already exists. No extras at all, just pure liquor.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2020, 11:31:07

^— pretty good advice.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 29th 2020, 11:31:24

ingen kalas utan kras

You just wrote LaFs next war dec. :)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 29th 2020, 12:39:27

Originally posted by iScode:
Ha Gay!
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 29th 2020, 15:26:45

Originally posted by Gerdler:
ingen kalas utan kras

You just wrote LaFs next war dec. :)

Always wanted the task of writing those out.

Chevs

Aug 29th 2020, 16:35:48

im pretty sure the last war dec was SoF V SoL+LaF.

ever since has been arranged war kumbaya homosex

this place has turned into a little girls tea party, dont be late!
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2020, 17:10:45

(taken from https://researcherblogski.wordpress.com/...luhwein-feuerzangenbowle/)
Glögg.

I’d never heard of it before moving to Stockholm, but it didn’t take long to figure out the central role it plays around this time of year.

Glögg.

It’s one of those words which gives you a good idea about its meaning upon first utterance.

Glögg.

Walking into a home where glögg is being prepared is walking into sweet warm wafts of wine, cinnamon, and fruit. No wonder, then, that one often learns the word “mysig” soon after learning the word “glögg”. The most common glögg recipes start by simmering wine on the stove along with cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and orange. Optionally, aquavit (or other liquors) and/or a wide variety of other spices may be used in the concoction. The hot drink is typically then served in small cups containing raisins and almonds, and subsequently enjoyed in the presence of good company. It must be said that there are as many versions of glögg as there are people who make glögg, so everyone’s recipe will differ.

Glühwein is a very similar drink from the German-speaking countries with some subtle differences. In fact, the two are so similar that I reached out to friends and colleagues to help me define the aspects which set the drinks apart.

Beyond that, the differences seem pretty sparse. This dearth of unique characteristics is due to the incredible variety of recipes for both drinks. It seems to me that glögg is more likely to come in small glasses with raisins and almonds, but I’d bet that there are versions of Glühwein that do the exact same. Similarly, while glögg often has liquor and sugar added during the mulling process, Feuerzangenbowle is the ostentatious Glühwein, which in addition to providing a fiery show of flaming sugar cone, is spiked with enough rum and caramelized sugar to challenge your liver and pancreas simultaneously.

Given the overlap in these drinks (not to mention the countless varieties of mulled wine from other countries!), why split hairs? If you like vodka in your glögg, if you use oranges in your Glühwein (and you call it vin chaud), or if you have your own secret combination of ingredients, I hope you find a way to stay warm and enjoy the season with good company.

As a final tip (from personal experience), I recommend that when your boss invites you to a glögg party, you do your best not to break her/his dishes. And if you manage to fail on that point, the best you can hope for is that your boss shrugs it off with “ingen kalas utan kras”.

Thanks to the following people who gave some input prior to this was published: Maja Schlittler, Milena Schönke, Berit Gewert, Anna Krook (sorry again about your glass…)

Derrick? Is that you???
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 29th 2020, 22:03:04

def homo

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2020, 22:38:59

Sui, are you saying if I showed up at your house with a 24pk of Truly, you wouldn't welcome me to your porch to share a few and talk about the good ole' days? You expect me to believe that!

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 30th 2020, 1:37:42

Sui, are you saying if I showed up at your house with a 24pk of Truly, you wouldn't welcome me to your porch to share a few and talk about the good ole' days? You expect me to believe that!

Believe it. Now, if you showed up with the Jack Daniels totally different story.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2020, 1:42:04

What if I showed up with Jack Daniels?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 30th 2020, 1:57:46

Glögg.

Glögg.

Glögg.

Derrick? Is that you???

And thus folks .... is where a good friendship dies.