Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 6:20:26

Hello I have played in this server since it started. For the last year or so I have been using my turns like the rest of darkness to kill untagged suiciders that attack darkness, HCnFC, Weedy and other netters.

Today I logged in and the 25k tanks that I had were of no use as for a 5th straight set I was AB’ed.

Was it by the same people who have played in Weedy and HCnFC in the past? I do not know nor do I care.

Every set that darkness is hit by suiciders not one tag steps up to help us, even though we help everyone else.

I am so sick and tired of this garbage that I am just going to pass the buck to all of you netters that love to circle jerk because you won triple crown at the end of the set.

You were the best tag that all-xed and cashed the hardest because your former teammates never try to cripple your start ups and when some random hits you we are there to take it out for you.

You do not carry tanks or defense because you are never hit and singled out like we are so let’s even the playing field this set.

Use turns to kill me, buy tanks so that I do not AB you and suffer the same way that myself and my teammates do every set that your former members attack us.

Let’s see you win your triple crown when you have to rebuild 50% of your land like I have to every set. Let’s see you win when now you have to have expenses to carry defense and SDI like I have to every set

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 22nd 2020, 6:29:22

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 6:20:58

This isn’t personal it’s just the game that the people that hit me every set force me to play. So you can all join darkness and myself in playing with the same disadvantages now.

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 22nd 2020, 6:23:08

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 14:13:28

To the people who are all upset at me this morning because I AB’ed them:

Tell me how do you feel because you got AB’ed for the first time? imagine how I feel when I get AB’ed every damn set.

If you still can’t sympathize and understand the frustration as to why I did what I did, than maybe you need a few more sets of ABs to learn how the constant disappointment of ABs every set really take their toll on a player......

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2020, 15:04:58

Sounds like you need a hug.
Just shut up and have another beer

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2020, 15:14:21

SuperFly, my brother, sorry I am not there to help defend you! I'm too busy and bored with this server :p

It's a stupid server because the market doesn't work. You have to play a strat that can be independent of the market - not a good thing in a game that revolves around the market.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 15:32:25

free beer solves everything, hand it over ashe
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 15:37:14

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Sounds like you need a hug.

I need a hug. This set I lost a 2nd teammate who has played all-x his entire time that he has played with me since I was running the Top10.

He works in a hospital in Singapore, he said sorry man I make a great effort to login for a few minutes every day to run my turns and then I am wrecked for nothing. No point in wasting more time and effort when I am already too stressed dealing with Covid patients.

So yes I am down 2 friends so far and I have to act out.

some players were acting out and upset when I would make 1 PS on them which led to guys like Archaic targeting darkness set after set with ABs.

So what did I do? I went all-x For many sets now and I am still AB’ed every set. So now ABs for everyone as well then.

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 22nd 2020, 15:39:51

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2020, 15:53:52

I don't mean to stir the pot. I get the frustration. It sucks when fools suicide for no reason I just don't get wrecking straight up netter's sets because some else hit you or your teammates.

FYI I am #7 if you feel like ABing me go ahead. I am one of those netters that like to run lowish(not no) def, I don't grab other players and I count on others to be decent in return.

This game is about politics moreso than skill sometimes. It doesn't help your situation when you piss everyone off lol.

I could be way off and if I am I apologize. I only know what I see in the news feed.
Just shut up and have another beer

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 15:57:05

he lies, that is mob
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2020, 16:13:49

/facepalm
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

archaic Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 16:49:39

**eyeroll**

This server needs to be deleted and all memory of its existence scrubbed from the earth, preferably before somebody knocks me out of the top 10.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2020, 16:50:29

Originally posted by archaic:
**eyeroll**

This server needs to be deleted and all memory of its existence scrubbed from the earth, preferably before somebody knocks me out of the top 10.

I agree because this server has never lived up to its theme: 5v5 tags.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 16:57:09

Having this server deleted would actually be a good thing.
**eyeroll**

I support your motion.

Rokkie Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 19:36:05

**eyeroll**

i agree.

Tmac Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 20:31:39

I thought you guys liked killing stuff. I appreciated whenever you guys hit a suicider. I've been suicided plenty in my 8 months back, lol. I play team because it takes 5 minutes a day to compete for the win. I'd rather risk the suicide by keeping lower D than lower my countries potential myself. Can't say I agree with lowering yourself to the level of the very people you've been killing for the last year though. To each their own I guess.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 22nd 2020, 20:55:59

We have a player in Singapore?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sfbob Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 21:02:34

Originally posted by Tmac:
I thought you guys liked killing stuff. I appreciated whenever you guys hit a suicider. I've been suicided plenty in my 8 months back, lol. I play team because it takes 5 minutes a day to compete for the win. I'd rather risk the suicide by keeping lower D than lower my countries potential myself. Can't say I agree with lowering yourself to the level of the very people you've been killing for the last year though. To each their own I guess.

+1 to that, who knew Darkness were just sensitive guys who just want to be loved

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2020, 21:09:09

Everyone needs hugs nowadays, even the tough football players...

/me hugs SF
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 22nd 2020, 21:42:02

In other news. Send my money folks....

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2020, 22:05:06

/sends SF a big bear hug

archaic Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 22:13:43

I will say that while I don't give 2 fluffs about any of this - #30 and #15 are brain dead trash. Your fluffing tag is getting suicided and you fluff stains are launching off chat ABs? FFS its been 21 hours, you have 12 countries, this asshat isn't even wounded, much less dead. I knew that Darkness was hot fluffing garbage with no leadership, but wow. If this was a 5 v 12 war with darkness v Villains, I'd take odds that Villains would tag kill you guys. Maybe if you had some leadership and could actually kill fluff (I mean POOP), SF would not have gone off of the rails and betrayed you.

Garbage, utter garbage.

Any mod that want's to verify to the forum that this is not me or one of my alts has my permission to do so. Otherwise that leper-fluffing dumpster maggot Drunk will do what he always does and kill off weedy because he can't beat anybody that will shoot back and kicking puppies makes him feel good about all of the poor choices he made in life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2020, 22:30:36

I guess I will have to stay away from this server a while longer, this is like watching a stock that I invested 250 shares on and hoping the price goes up enough to where I can get my money back, that fluffing stock continues to tease me with upswings then collapses and goes back down even further than it was at opening of trading 🙇
(•_•)

Symbolic Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 22:53:03

I will say that while I don't give 2 fluffs about any of this - #30 and #15 are brain dead trash. Your fluffing tag is getting suicided and you fluff stains are launching off chat ABs? FFS its been 21 hours, you have 12 countries, this asshat isn't even wounded, much less dead. I knew that Darkness was hot fluffing garbage with no leadership, but wow. If this was a 5 v 12 war with darkness v Villains, I'd take odds that Villains would tag kill you guys. Maybe if you had some leadership and could actually kill fluff (I mean POOP), SF would not have gone off of the rails and betrayed you.

Garbage, utter garbage.

Any mod that want's to verify to the forum that this is not me or one of my alts has my permission to do so. Otherwise that leper-fluffing dumpster maggot Drunk will do what he always does and kill off weedy because he can't beat anybody that will shoot back and kicking puppies makes him feel good about all of the poor choices he made in life.

Drunck doesn't even play with us right now. Also if you knew anything about the game you would understand that killing a country under 1k turns played is more harmful too your alliance then disarming and out growing your foe. Its OK though, I know your just a simple, jealous, one track minded man.

sfbob Game profile

Aug 22nd 2020, 23:41:12

I hope you still want a war cause I've already converted from demo so we're having a fluffing war right?

archaic Game profile

Aug 23rd 2020, 1:54:45

Originally posted by Symbolic:
if you knew anything about the game

lol, cool story bro.

Set alert status to red, tell your idiot members to save ALL turns, get in a fluffing IRC and kill him tonight. I was leading warchats in 100 v 100 wars with a fluffing pencil and note pad almost 20 years ago. Its not rocket science, it just requires leadership - which is obviously the problem with Darkness. Quit crying about how hard it is for 12 countries to kill one country, FFS you sound like a fluff.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2020, 1:56:44

This is escalating quickly.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2020, 1:57:50

Oh jeez wiz!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 23rd 2020, 2:13:15

This one time I AB'd Soviet (before we were a thing), I think he was in a tag with SF/Trife/Zen. And I was in a tag with that idiot LC. Then I AB'd LC from the same tag, cause he cussed me out. Good times.
Be like me :P

DruncK Game profile

Aug 23rd 2020, 3:10:35

I kinda wanna play now

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2020, 3:22:36

Originally posted by sfbob:
I hope you still want a war cause I've already converted from demo so we're having a fluffing war right?

LOL I love that attitude, PEW PEW PEW!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2020, 3:47:23

Originally posted by galleri:
This one time I AB'd Soviet (before we were a thing), I think he was in a tag with SF/Trife/Zen. And I was in a tag with that idiot LC. Then I AB'd LC from the same tag, cause he cussed me out. Good times.
Be like me :P

Haha, epic!

(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 23rd 2020, 4:18:19

Garbage, utter garbage.

What am I confirming? Make it quick. Need to ban myself for 72 hours per Braden

archaic Game profile

Aug 23rd 2020, 4:22:44

Originally posted by galleri:

Garbage, utter garbage.

What am I confirming? Make it quick. Need to ban myself for 72 hours per Braden

lol, I have nothing to do with that. He must be into the good stuff tonight, he's been entertaining

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 23rd 2020, 4:34:41

Yeah, but you asked to be confirmed ... (Not religiously)

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 23rd 2020, 5:03:01

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
I don't mean to stir the pot. I get the frustration. It sucks when fools suicide for no reason I just don't get wrecking straight up netter's sets because some else hit you

I am a netter as well. Been playing all-x like you guys for many straight sets now as well. Everyone in my tag Darkn3ss (the 3rd tag) is also all-x.

Me ABing a few of you all-x netters evens out the playing field. Now you guys can compete For those Top 10 spots like we do: Rebuilding our CS and rebuilding our buildings.

Sounds like fun right? It’s how we do it every set

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 23rd 2020, 5:05:51

Darkness and D4rkness love killing stuff. Darkn3ss loves to netgain yet we rebuild our all-x countries every set and blow our turns Trying to kill off the suiciders multiple times per set

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 23rd 2020, 5:10:42

Garbage, utter garbage.

Yes I know that you aren’t the suicider this time. You are tagged Weedy this set and last set as well. Was told by one of your tag mates this set.

Dude killing suiciders right at the start of the set is a waste of flipping time might as well just cripple them with ABs and out grow them until it’s worth killing.

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 23rd 2020, 5:16:44

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 23rd 2020, 5:19:57

Originally posted by sfbob:

+1 to that, who knew Darkness were just sensitive guys who just want to be loved

I am a netter at heart like you guys. I am just not as sensitive as you guys. You all complain and suicide Over 1 PS. I endured many sets of suicides until I went “soft” and decided to complain by ABing a few of your softies.

Thanks for all the hugs guys. It’s lovely to feel your warm embraces as I low key do an accidental brush of side boob

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2020, 6:33:16

LOL hahahahaha fluffing SF haha, hooray for b00bs!
(•_•)

Symbolic Game profile

Aug 23rd 2020, 12:02:44

Originally posted by Symbolic:
if you knew anything about the game

lol, cool story bro.

Set alert status to red, tell your idiot members to save ALL turns, get in a fluffing IRC and kill him tonight. I was leading warchats in 100 v 100 wars with a fluffing pencil and note pad almost 20 years ago. Its not rocket science, it just requires leadership - which is obviously the problem with Darkness. Quit crying about how hard it is for 12 countries to kill one country, FFS you sound like a fluff.

Rofl, just like I said one track mind. I don't take advice from someone where all there great "alliances" where laughed out of the game lol.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 23rd 2020, 12:04:22

Holy fluff lol, SF complaining about other people griefing him is rich.

This comes from the same guy who threatens suicides and keeps hitting people in ways he knows full well will be to the detriment of both sides, every goddamned set.

Nevermind the countless untagged he has treated to farming and then unloading all his missiles on them unprovoked. That can be reasonable knowing how this server works. But it surely will create suiciders who will gun for him in the future. Its the constant nagging and threatening of tags that are known to mind their own business to the point that those just end up quitting the game. Sum up all the hits I've exchanged with SF over the years in team and I am probably a couple dozen thousand acres positive in those trades, but I have never ever initiated or provoked a trade with him. And for the most part its been a pain in the ass and a net loss to both(tho certainly greater for him).

TL;DR Own up to your own BS before you start complaining about how others play. Til then I suppose this can be considered karma.

Rokkie Game profile

Aug 23rd 2020, 13:43:19

Garbage, utter garbage.

no more brain dead that people still running 0 tanks on this server. poke the fire get burnt.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 23rd 2020, 14:52:52

Originally posted by Gerdler:

This comes from the same guy who threatens suicides and keeps hitting people in ways he knows full well will be to the detriment of both sides, every goddamned set.

Nevermind the countless untagged he has treated to farming and then unloading all his missiles on them unprovoked. That can be reasonable knowing how this server works. But it surely will create suiciders who will gun for him in the future. Its the constant nagging and threatening of tags that are known to mind their own business to the point that those just end up quitting the game. Sum up all the hits I've exchanged with SF over the years in team and I am probably a couple dozen thousand acres positive in those trades, but I have never ever initiated or provoked a trade with him. And for the most part its been a pain in the ass and a net loss to both(tho certainly greater for him).

TL;DR Own up to your own BS before you start complaining about how others play. Til then I suppose this can be considered karma.

Did you miss the part where I haven’t made a single LG in many sets because everyone complained about 1 LG? So I played by their rules and all-x?

Did you miss the part where it’s every country in darkness that is hit every set at the start of the set and not just me?

Did you miss the part where I said that I am just putting other netters on the same equal footing that darkness is on when it comes to competing for those precious top 10 spots?

Again I just had to remove the unfair advantage that some of these players have which leads them to win top 10 and their triple crown which then they brag about every set as they cruise to victory without a single turn wasted on rebuilding or on hitting the suicider that just crippled and entire tag.

archaic Game profile

Aug 23rd 2020, 15:44:10

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Yes I know that you aren’t the suicider this time. You are tagged Weedy this set and last set as well. Was told by one of your tag mates this set.

I'm not playing this set nor did I play last set. My profile is public, here are screenshots:

Archaic - https://i.imgur.com/UaPH3tj.jpg

My only non-linked Alt - https://i.imgur.com/07E8ifm.jpg

I do not play this garbage server anymore, I'm not playing any servers right now. I'm only here to troll the forums.

mac23 Game profile

Aug 23rd 2020, 16:00:34

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Originally posted by Gerdler:

Did you miss the part where I haven’t made a single LG in many sets because everyone complained about 1 LG? So I played by their rules and all-x?

Did you miss the part where it’s every country in darkness that is hit every set at the start of the set and not just me?

Did you miss the part where I said that I am just putting other netters on the same equal footing that darkness is on when it comes to competing for those precious top 10 spots?

Again I just had to remove the unfair advantage that some of these players have which leads them to win top 10 and their triple crown which then they brag about every set as they cruise to victory without a single turn wasted on rebuilding or on hitting the suicider that just crippled and entire tag.

Did you miss the part where you are just a common suicider?

Hypocrite hissy fit initiated...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 23rd 2020, 17:49:03

It's sad that the rest of Darkness get hit, and its sad if its true that you amended your fluffty ways and don't catch a break til you turn back to the fluffty side again. I have not looked at team for a couple sets. But I know that when I last played 100% of my sets you grabbed me or my teammates instead of letting me overflow in peace.

It is so incredibly annoying being forced to take turns, sell off stock at subpar prices, buy out shallow public market jets, then buy out private market jets for days until I finally think I have enough then launch 30 spy ops to get a normal op, then oversend because trying to get ally ops is meaningless and then ending up gaining maybe 500-1000 acres on the exchange but losing so incredibly much stock that I never end up able to regain and so much time that could have been better spent overflowing. Thats mainly the reason why I ended up quitting the server. I mean it would have been pointless without having to deal with all that, but at least it wouldnt be a time consumer, it would be free and pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2020, 18:44:30

I like how nobody pointed out that HCnFC has not played in couple sets now, the team you hit was HCaFC :-)
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 23rd 2020, 19:03:24

Originally posted by mac23:

Did you miss the part where you are just a common suicider?

Hypocrite hissy fit initiated...

If that’s how you want to see it. I see my self as the equalizer. You guys now have to actually try to win your top 10 spots.

Soon you will also be throwing hissy fits public as you are currently throwing them internally in your tag because for the first time you get to deal with rebuilding your CS and buildings

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 24th 2020, 0:09:52

rebuilding is easy, just calc optimal CS amount to rebuild then rebuild them, then the buildings. it takes 2-3 minutes. then you can go back to overflow. Its the killing of the suicider, getting 5 ppl on at the same time is a fcking pain when you are a group of 5 players don't even chat on IRC regularily, just ingame messages. That is the really annoying part.

You should know that with how many times I've screamed at you for not comming to our warchats because they are at the wrong time for you. Well if you were in my tag in team and some douche ABed us multiply my anger by a hundred, because every time you dont show up its not even worth hitting for the rest of us. In Alliance its just your turns that are lost, in team mostly 100% participation is required for a netting tag(non-tyrannies with no missiles and low spies) to kill someone.

archaic Game profile

Aug 24th 2020, 2:10:07

Superfly, I don't dislike you. I've known you longer than 99% of the people still playing this game but bro you have become pretty cancerous on this server at least. I've had my issues with folks and I've done some fluff I'm not proud of (actually, I'm very proud of some of it) but it was never random. I suicided RD for multiple sets because of their insistence on having a 1:kill policy while actively grabbing other tags. I multi-set suicided Chaos off of the server for constantly griefing weedy. I suicided Darkness several times for the same reason (guess which douchebag they had in common). I'm perfectly willing to war solo for months at a time to protect my allies or to avenge them - but just wacking randos cuz I'm mad at some untagged?

You're better than that man