Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 18th 2020, 20:07:35

NBK is trash killing Netters oop and forcing them to self delete. Hope you all over there feel good about yourselves.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 18th 2020, 20:09:30

No one made you self delete and you are not a netter. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You war and net on FFA you do not just net. Also, the tag you used has been used in the past by IMP. Why steal someones tag? Why not just use PeaceN?

My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 18th 2020, 20:12:03

you forget I3H2 merged into PeaceN. In respect and the merger gives me the right to us it. What gives you the right to kill it?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 18th 2020, 20:19:21

bruh, cool story.

Rokkie Game profile

Aug 18th 2020, 20:23:37

Originally posted by Hellrush:
you forget I3H2 merged into PeaceN. In respect and the merger gives me the right to us it. What gives you the right to kill it?

The fact it's a war game with an attack feature, allowing me to hit and kill, i would most definitely say that gave me the right.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 18th 2020, 20:26:40

241 vs 16 killing unprovoked is ok?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 18th 2020, 20:29:47

Your game style you do not have any moral high ground. Besides, that tag is or was known to house an IMP player. Sometimes using old tags carries some baggage.

The irony with you complaining about someone netting getting hit though, it's really priceless.

Rokkie Game profile

Aug 18th 2020, 20:30:54

Clearly not, but from my point of view, and this is truth here, i not played in 2 sets, i wasn't going to play this set either so im kinda out of the loop as to any merger, i genuinely thought it was sin, since it was his tag, at war with NBK the last time i played, so yeah. i guess you could call it unlucky, bad choice of tag on your behalf.

now do us all a favour, stop crying over it. restart, team up, hit us back. if you wish to net in peace in future sets, please seek our FA for a DNH.

Have a great day Hellrush, dunno why everyone picks on you... you always seemed alright to me in laf chat.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 18th 2020, 20:36:01

All I see is that NBK is Trash end of story.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 18th 2020, 20:54:46

What you all don’t know is that Red X and I talked yesterday and he knew yesterday I3H2 was netting and NBK still farmer killed I3H2

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2020, 21:23:42

NBK is trash killing Netters oop and forcing them to self delete. Hope you all over there feel good about yourselves.

Seems as they're the ones taking out the trash 🤷

Originally posted by Red X:
No one made you self delete and you are not a netter. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You war and net on FFA you do not just net. Also, the tag you used has been used in the past by IMP. Why steal someones tag? Why not just use PeaceN?

Because he knows I'll murder him 🙇
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 18th 2020, 22:03:39

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Seems as they're the ones taking out the trash 🤷

Because he knows I'll murder him 🙇

How was hitting I3H2 that did nothing to NBK taking out trash. Also if it was to target me only way they would have knew it was me is if Red X mod abused.

After what I have been told by others Mod abuse is the most likely thing.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2020, 22:08:49

Known
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Aug 18th 2020, 22:47:50

Shhhhh. They will tell you high scores but hs had not updated yet...

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2020, 23:46:35

We are defending Ketchup
Catch me on ir c

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 19th 2020, 0:57:55

Originally posted by Shweezy:
We are defending Ketchup

How can that be if you had no clue it was me until after the attacks unless you mod abused

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 19th 2020, 1:02:30

We thought it was sin. I thought it was you once you sent me a msg on discord complaining about us hitting a "netter."

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 19th 2020, 1:03:49

Your leader Red X is a mod. He has the mod powers to look up anyone he likes even if there profile is locked from others to see. By using his mod levels. I am sure he abused his powers and did it.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 1:04:49

Your leader Red X is a mod. He has the mod powers to look up anyone he likes even if there profile is locked from others to see. By using his mod levels. I am sure he abused his powers and did it.

He's not prime but good try.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 1:10:29

Yeah ease up, Red doesn't have access to FFA, and all of the mods and people with access to any mod tools know the rules if they get caught.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 19th 2020, 1:13:16

We thought it was sin. I thought it was you once you sent me a msg on discord complaining about us hitting a "netter."

If you thought it was me. You know I have never hit NBK before why would you hit a second time?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 1:14:35

If you thought it was me. You know I have never hit NBK before why would you hit a second time?

It was explained.
(•_•)

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 19th 2020, 1:15:31

You forget looking at someone’s game profile is a game mod power not a FFA mod only power.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 1:16:59

Its like talking to a wIMP member..its was already discussed ffs

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 1:17:32

Your profile will not tell you current set country information.
(•_•)

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 2:44:52

Originally posted by Shweezy:
We are defending Ketchup

How can that be if you had no clue it was me until after the attacks unless you mod abused

Its called irony you moron
Catch me on ir c

The_Hawk

Aug 19th 2020, 3:31:53

Originally posted by Bug:

Yeah ease up, Red doesn't have access to FFA, and all of the mods and people with access to any mod tools know the rules if they get caught.

Hmmm. What would you be willing to bet?

Dev encouraging it

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 3:48:39

We should bet, and cross check ALL the mods any abuse, even the MOD BOSSES (hint hint) ?

Toss all your chips in boys!
Catch me on ir c

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 3:48:39

Hmmm. What would you be willing to bet?

...and how would you even know mouth?

The_Hawk

Aug 19th 2020, 3:55:22

Anyone been on the laf retirement board lately?

Dev encouraging it

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 4:42:28

I'm going to stick with the, Mods all know the rules. End of story.

Knowing who HR was tagged with this set was pretty easy to find, his countries are the same almost every reset..

As for NBK hitting him, isnt this what he did last set and he got yelled at by most people? and therefore when Red approached him he should have been more forthcoming with information and not get himself into trouble.

TBH though, as an outsider to this conflict i thought he was playing with IMP my bad :/

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 5:30:59

Sin used that tag the first round of this eternal war, or whatever it is we're doing.

If your intentions were good, why did you choose another players tag?
If you wanted to stay alive, why use a tag you know was used by one of our enemies?

And.... eergh... you haven't hit us in the past?

You're drunk or what?

The_Hawk

Aug 19th 2020, 9:58:57

Knowing who HR was tagged with this set was pretty easy to find, his countries are the same almost every reset..

As for NBK hitting him, isnt this what he did last set and he got yelled at by most people? and therefore when Red approached him he should have been more forthcoming with information and not get himself into trouble.

TBH though, as an outsider to this conflict i thought he was playing with IMP my bad :/

Can you see who auth a safelist? It would confirm his story.

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 19th 2020, 12:11:13

Yes, you can see who added who to the safelist.
Next, I mod FFA. I can tell you only two mods have swept the server in months. It shows me when I log in. Me and LI.
I have missed something in this post though.....why is the safelist a question?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 19th 2020, 12:42:30

Originally posted by whooze:
Sin used that tag the first round of this eternal war, or whatever it is we're doing.

If your intentions were good, why did you choose another players tag?
If you wanted to stay alive, why use a tag you know was used by one of our enemies?

And.... eergh... you haven't hit us in the past?

You're drunk or what?

Show me 1 time I killed a NBK tagged country. You can’t because I have never killed a NBK country.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 13:18:29

confirm what? I can also see who authed who on the safe list, and the last modification was months ago when we had an issue in 1a.

The_Hawk

Aug 19th 2020, 13:24:57

confirm what? I can also see who authed who on the safe list, and the last modification was months ago when we had an issue in 1a.

Have you read the post on the retired laf forum. Not surprised it is going to get swept under the rug.

Dev encouraging it

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 13:48:23

I Replied to your msg, i hope that clears it up as to why there wasnt any sweeping..

but talking to other mods this was hashed out on Alliance Talk years ago.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 19th 2020, 13:50:55

Have you read the post on the retired laf forum. Not surprised it is going to get swept under the rug.

If you are talking about Karnage/Syko/Prospect that was already discussed on these forums a few years back. That is so old....... I am not even sure who was a game mod then? That situation was so old....Zarcon was active.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

The_Hawk

Aug 19th 2020, 14:04:22

Hypothetically if prime told me to run multies yall would be cool with it?

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 19th 2020, 14:08:29

Hypothetically if prime told me to run multies yall would be cool with it?

Are you really believing what Karnage said? LMAO.
Or are you Karnage??? ;)
Is there logs? Concrete proof? Or is this just what someone said to make themselves look better?
Either way, Red X was a player then, not a mod. I am not sure if Red X was even playing at that time.

Edited By: galleri on Aug 19th 2020, 14:10:38

The_Hawk

Aug 19th 2020, 14:29:20

Dont know why you are so hard on syko. He is a decent player and my run in and wars with him have been pleasant. I do believe him. Why lie about that randomly on the forum?

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 19th 2020, 14:42:59

Dont know why you are so hard on syko. He is a decent player and my run in and wars with him have been pleasant. I do believe him. Why lie about that randomly on the forum?

Lie about what?

Edited By: galleri on Aug 19th 2020, 14:46:28

The_Hawk

Aug 19th 2020, 15:10:46

Originally posted by galleri:

Lie about what?

About what he said on the laf board. It was so random of him to say that.

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 19th 2020, 16:28:31

Originally posted by galleri:

Lie about what?

About what he said on the laf board. It was so random of him to say that.

ok then why claim that Soviet, I and Zarcon knew he was cheating as Prospect in iMag while playing in another clan as himself? None of us knew. To this day Soviet , I and most of iMag (well what is left) are still pissed over that, and we had a hard time believing he was even Prospect. The two never acted the same. And IMO ..... Prospect could lead a warchat proper. But Karnage showed proof on the LaF forum that he was Prospect. Pretty sad...Prospect was cool.
I need to find that thread. (not the LaF one)

You brought the thread up here. iMag players were a tight family and having a cheater in the clan lying to us.... made us pretty bitter at him.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 19:23:48

You know Syko was booted from NBK after he suicided. You think he will write nice things about NBK on any board?
Don of LaF

The_Hawk

Aug 19th 2020, 19:42:08

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

You know Syko was booted from NBK after he suicided. You think he will write nice things about NBK on any board?

I would take his word gains and listen to the advice he gave in that thread.

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 19th 2020, 20:28:50

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

I would take his word gains and listen to the advice he gave in that thread.

There was advice? 😂

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 21:05:30

Post them logs or gtfo with this..

and I share in Galli's laugh!
Catch me on ir c

Rouger

EE Patron

Aug 19th 2020, 21:49:07

Hellrush it is not hard to figure out that this clan was you that self deleted. You made this post minutes after you did it based on GHQ time and when this post was started. I don't even know if you gave GHQ time to update your deleted countries before you made this post.

Country 2552 - 463,174 4,087 Monarchy I3H2 Yes 8/18/2020 15:06:54 self deleted at 4:06 PM EST

You created this post at Aug 18th 2020, 20:07:35 which is 4:07 PM EST.

How is it you realized this clan self deleted less than 1 minute after it happened?