Verified:

Tmac Game profile

Aug 11th 2020, 1:11:07

Originally posted by Chevs:
Wow don’t bring me into this

I don't know much about checking profiles, but i know mine is open. I have people sending me pms saying your profile, that was open hours ago, is now closed. Surely you wouldn't mind opening it for us? I'll gladly apologize if that wasn't you.

Helllrush

Aug 11th 2020, 2:29:06

Originally posted by Hellrushs Mom:
Originally posted by iScode:
Typical american. Quitting again. Do you guys ever see anything through to the finish?

Only on your mom's face.

Please ignore my mom. Her throat has downed more loads than the Brazzers back catalogue.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2020, 2:32:26

Originally posted by Tmac:

I don't know much about checking profiles, but i know mine is open. I have people sending me pms saying your profile, that was open hours ago, is now closed. Surely you wouldn't mind opening it for us? I'll gladly apologize if that wasn't you.

He's a fluff, he won't do that because it is obvious that he was involved 🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2020, 5:06:12

Chevs troll level is 99/100. He locked his account on purpose to look like he is trying to hide something when, in reality, Chevs just wanted everyone to be in a mini-uproar. Once again, Chevs is probably playing you guys like a fiddle.

Myself personally, if I ever catch him playing again, I am going to buy the biggest pack of beer (tank 7) I can get my hands on and suicide him one more time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2020, 5:15:56

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Helllrush

Aug 11th 2020, 5:31:15

Rasp Game profile

Aug 11th 2020, 12:45:36

Originally posted by Helllrush:

lol so suiciding evo was planned from at least July 14th, days before the op noted the initial hit on July 16th (which was a retal to tech stealing).

My how there are 3 sides to every story.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Real_Man Game profile

Aug 11th 2020, 12:47:11

Originally posted by Helllrush:

I'm not quite sure how you did this, quite impressive.

This is however, a forgery / photoshop

Regards,

RM

Real_Man Game profile

Aug 11th 2020, 12:55:53

Oh no trying to be witty or condescending. Ran out of insults? Or is that all your brain power used for the day?

Poor buttercup. I apologise. My mother always said I should treat woman with respect.

Hey iScode, RM here, longtime Scode fan.

Not quite sure what your issue is with us or what you are so angry about? Do you have a tiny little pecker?

It's ok, I do as well, my wife calls him "Little Man." I still live a fulfilling life. Are you sad nobody gave your sad little pecker country any attention? Yeah I saw the thread too. Low energy my friend.

Have you considered some self-reflection and trying to better yourself, rather than putting down others? It's very therapeutic. I used to have anger issues as well, but then once I took responsibility for my own poor choices, I realized I had agency. I realized all along that I was not in fact a victim, and my anger went away. You have the power to make positive changes in your own life, you just need to believe in yourself my friend.

Let me know if you wish to discuss further, we are each on our own path to becoming a real man, and we are all sinners and imperfect. We just need to do the best we can each day and not compare ourselves to others, but compare ourselves to who we were yesterday. If you make a small improvement each day, after a few years you will be shocked at how far you've come.

Regards,

RM

ChuckNorrisBeard

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2020, 14:11:34

Originally posted by Real_Man:
Oh no trying to be witty or condescending. Ran out of insults? Or is that all your brain power used for the day?

Poor buttercup. I apologise. My mother always said I should treat woman with respect.

Not quite sure what your issue is with us or what you are so angry about? Do you have a tiny little pecker?

It's ok, I do as well, my wife calls him "Little Man." I still live a fulfilling life. Are you sad nobody gave your sad little pecker country any attention? Yeah I saw the thread too. Low energy my friend.

Have you considered some self-reflection and trying to better yourself, rather than putting down others? It's very therapeutic. I used to have anger issues as well, but then once I took responsibility for my own poor choices, I realized I had agency. I realized all along that I was not in fact a victim, and my anger went away. You have the power to make positive changes in your own life, you just need to believe in yourself my friend.

Let me know if you wish to discuss further, we are each on our own path to becoming a real man, and we are all sinners and imperfect. We just need to do the best we can each day and not compare ourselves to others, but compare ourselves to who we were yesterday. If you make a small improvement each day, after a few years you will be shocked at how far you've come.

Regards,

RM

He is much more eloquent than I am. Conquered all his demons. It's something I strive for every day. Until then though.

Edited By: galleri on Aug 11th 2020, 15:11:00

Helllrush

Aug 11th 2020, 18:34:16

https://i.imgur.com/UCmWWNp.jpg

Yeah. He’s very eloquent.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2020, 18:43:58

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

Chevs

Aug 11th 2020, 19:21:10

1. I'm the biggest proponent for open profiles. I think it should be linked to your country in game. Lets open them all I agree.

2. I did not play on "alliance" last set. This is common knowledge. I closed my profile months ago because I've been DABBLING in other servers.

3. Why are you so obsessed with me? Even this heLLLrush guy is obsessed with me too, its kind of gross

4. I wish it was me I really do, I'd love to add the land record to my signature, but here is some undeniable proof that I am not part of this:

Exhibit 1: https://ibb.co/G9x0Ztx

The grabs happened at like 11:00 to 11:16 Sunday

Exhibit 2: https://ibb.co/sRVXyd7

I was hungover and getting macDonalds at this time, and it couldn't have been me. Its more likely to be requiem's multi or something. I don't know who the BOMB are, nor do i give a fluff. I won't be playing alliance again until there is a meaningful war.

all you haters are so sad. those noobs at the BOMB didn't really do anything meaningful except help you drop land to destock, I wouldn't waste my time with a spamtag like evo.

Edited By: Chevs on Aug 11th 2020, 19:25:48
See Original Post
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Chevs

Aug 11th 2020, 19:24:29

whoops double post
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2020, 19:26:47

Put your money where your mouth is, open up!
(•_•)

iScode Game profile

Aug 11th 2020, 22:38:39

Originally posted by Real_Man:

Regards,

RM

No anger. No issues. Just like to call out fluffes where required. This was required. It was a fluff move covered by lies. Just say you wanna smash evo because of marshal. It's not like anyone would disagree with that reason. The act was fine but trying to defend it the way you did makes you a fluff. That simple.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2020, 22:46:53

1. I'm the biggest proponent for open profiles. I think it should be linked to your country in game. Lets open them all I agree.

No *I* am ;p

Helllrush

Aug 12th 2020, 0:33:56

3. Why are you so obsessed with me? Even this heLLLrush guy is obsessed with me too, its kind of gross

Ouch. I thought I was being cute. :/

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2020, 1:00:23

Originally posted by UgolinoII:

No *I* am ;p

Chevs is flat out full of fluff with that statement, I mean.... the hypocrisy is just ridiculous, his profile is closed LOL
(•_•)

BROmanceNZ

Aug 12th 2020, 6:16:54

Chevs or no chevs, it looks like these real men are telling porkies to excuse their actions.

They were doing so well at being gentlemen too.

ninong Game profile

Aug 12th 2020, 12:45:27

bonus
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 12th 2020, 15:28:19

A real man would have took her address. Then swooned her. Then shagged her. With consent. In the arse.

archaic Game profile

Aug 12th 2020, 15:42:36

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
A real man would have took her address. Then swooned her. Then shagged her. With consent. In the arse.

Well, look whos back. Howdy KJ you minty fluff.

Oh, and welcome back chevs
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Hellrushs Mom

Aug 12th 2020, 17:23:50

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by BattleKJ:

Well, look whos back. Howdy KJ you minty fluff.

Oh, and welcome back chevs

Welcome back archaic

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 18:43:56

#333 is me. These 2 chumps act like fluffes, not men. Chevs stole tech from me last set. His butt buddy tried stealing tech from me this set, then messaged me saying it was his anonymous friends idea of a joke. I smacked him for being a douchebag, then told him exactly why i retalled him. Chevs obviously doesn't realize what quotes mean because those are made up, feel free to post my actual messages. I laughed at the notion they were real men since they're tech stealing pussies and for blaming his actions on an anonymous friend's joke. I never grabbed them or threatened to, much less farm them, lol. Evo only grabs bots.

Originally posted by Rasp:

I call shenanigans here. TheBOMB got caught stealing tech from evo early on.

Dr. Tmac
#397, thebomb 2 man alliance

Jul/15/20 20:49:46
He attempted to commit espionage. Said some1 i may know told him to do it as a joke(he can't say who), and he deserves to be ridiculed for his actions. I responded by making fun of their poor attempt at humor. I think me doing a 7k acre retal would be funny though. Lmk if you guys want me to retal or not.

Don't act like you're innocent. You're part of this too.

Wow, i missed that it was a valid retal.

Chevs is FAKE NEWS.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 18:45:54

I was hungover and getting macDonalds at this time, and it couldn't have been me. Its more likely to be requiem's multi or something. I don't know who the BOMB are, nor do i give a fluff. I won't be playing alliance again until there is a meaningful war.

Chevs is going with the Prince Andrew defence. He absolutely did not have sex with that underage country.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2020, 18:49:13

https://www.earthempires.com/...333/news?types=60,61&

Jul 15, 15:30
Way of the Bearded Dragon (#397) attempted to commit espionage in your laboratories! You killed 20262 enemy spies.

Helllrush

Aug 14th 2020, 22:55:14

Originally posted by enshula:

Way of the Bearded Dragon (#397) attempted to commit espionage in your laboratories! You killed 20262 enemy spies.

Wow, what a surprise.

It’s like someone tipped them off that tmac was low on spies after stealing from him themselves.

Who would have done such a thing?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2020, 0:44:18

Originally posted by enshula:

BUSTED
(•_•)

Rasp Game profile

Aug 15th 2020, 15:23:54

I was hungover and getting macDonalds at this time, and it couldn't have been me.

I like how you chose to take a picture of your friend's mcdonald's receipt instead of posting a screenshot of the main menu for alliance showing you didn't run any countries. Good job. Looks legit.

Not.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling

Helllrush

Aug 15th 2020, 15:36:43

What sort of fat nerd goes that far to prove a lie?

Rasp Game profile

Aug 15th 2020, 15:56:12

Originally posted by archaic:
Not me, once I finish up this set in alliance I probably won't play for a few months. After the set ends, I'll make my stuff public again. I got offered an opportunity to hit darkness this set, but with Drunk gone I can't be bothered to care . . . I mean I DGAF about team anymore.

https://imgur.com/EpgnSbh

https://imgur.com/99XG74o

Edit - As you can see, not I

Archaic from Teams for one.. wonder if this cross post will work

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 15th 2020, 17:39:42

Originally posted by Rasp:

I was hungover and getting macDonalds at this time, and it couldn't have been me.

I like how you chose to take a picture of your friend's mcdonald's receipt instead of posting a screenshot of the main menu for alliance showing you didn't run any countries. Good job. Looks legit.

Not.

It's a canadian reciept. You can see on the taxes and prices. So even if it may be his own order its from another timezone than gametime and gives no alibi. Plus, I don't see whats so impossible with griefing from mcdonalds. They usually even have Wifi.

Chevs

Aug 15th 2020, 17:48:00

Griefing from macdonalds LOL y’all give me too much credit...

I am but a humble fluffpost merchant
SOF Head Of Poop

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 15th 2020, 19:19:05

https://youtu.be/6Pkq_eBHXJ4?t=61

It's "Le big mac" rofl

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2020, 20:35:35

LOL hahahahaha!

Bonjour Quebec!
(•_•)

yank Game profile

Aug 19th 2020, 0:14:01

wdich...tgb....ortltta