Verified:

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2020, 5:04:17

Leaders use this post to organize and set up a fair 5v5 or 10v10 war with a real start date..

Or shut up about it already. IMP if you cant get your fluff together and just FS on the 2nd day of the set or some crap, you will be forever marred and no one will consider you a tag ever again. If NBK plays unfair and tags a ton more players into the war "ONCE WAR TAGS HAVE BEEN PICKED, Not OOP" then they will also be marred and considered cheats when it comes to fair wars.

So, Leaders are going to do what now? actually discuss this like people or just going to keep up with the BS back and forth crap?

</rant>

The_Hawk

Jul 3rd 2020, 5:39:02

Originally posted by Bug:
Leaders use this post to organize and set up a fair 5v5 or 10v10 war with a real start date..

Or shut up about it already. IMP if you cant get your fluff together and just FS on the 2nd day of the set or some crap, you will be forever marred and no one will consider you a tag ever again. If NBK plays unfair and tags a ton more players into the war "ONCE WAR TAGS HAVE BEEN PICKED, Not OOP" then they will also be marred and considered cheats when it comes to fair wars.

So, Leaders are going to do what now? actually discuss this like people or just going to keep up with the BS back and forth crap?

</rant>

I did not know we valued the opinion of an online war game clan.
Guess we need to pack it in.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2020, 6:33:59

Dude, I'm sick of the back and forth BS..

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2020, 10:01:03

Won't CC get upset though?

They appear to be calling the shots

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2020, 13:20:08

I mean....round 2
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2020, 13:20:39

CC? really?

i see that some are playing, but they aren't tagged as CC so they are living under NBK's roof..

So I think CC or not, I'm sure they will join in and be all for an organized war that has some decency about it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2020, 13:21:48

You do realize that you're trying to communicate with Imp, right?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Donny Game profile

Jul 3rd 2020, 13:59:30

Originally posted by ironxxx:
Won't CC get upset though?

They appear to be calling the shots

why you so mad ?
ah forgot you're not able to tag.
carry on.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2020, 14:28:23

I'm not mad. This is a giant joke. You're not a band of warriors, you are a mediocre group of fools.

Isn't it boring being a gutless CC anti-IMP bandwagon jumper?

Donny Game profile

Jul 3rd 2020, 14:36:13

Originally posted by ironxxx:
I'm not mad. This is a giant joke. You're not a band of warriors, you are a mediocre group of fools.

Isn't it boring being a gutless CC anti-IMP bandwagon jumper?

the joke isn't this, its IMPs gameplay. always has been. this mediocre group isn't allowing your entire clan to tag. what's that say ;)
ICQ-105967052

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2020, 14:40:46

me thinks Donny is off his meds again. tell Ashley i said hi.

Oriontakers Game profile

Jul 3rd 2020, 14:59:50

hahaha and still they try to find a way out.

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 3rd 2020, 15:14:50

After reading this BS I should join IMP. Sadly someone over there farmed me this set for no reason. So It’s not happening.

The_Hawk

Jul 3rd 2020, 16:41:52

So if we 5 v 5 all the others in NBK will sit back and be content with it?
You mean they wont run early techers to maximize the 5 that decide to fight?
They wont use market manipulation?

I dont see this working. You tried I guess.

Only reason not to tag is it takes away some of the enemies online tools and forces countries to be manually entered into the kill list further wasting real time of the opposing clan. If we wanted we could tag up towards the end of set. Deal with it.

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Jul 3rd 2020, 16:43:08

Get used to it in ffa. We tried the first set remember? Both sides did shady crap and one leader was warned of the outcome.

Dev encouraging it

Hellrush Game profile

Jul 3rd 2020, 16:57:07

Organize war suck. Always have and always will it’s not part of the game. Random FS has always been the best.

Oriontakers Game profile

Jul 3rd 2020, 17:56:08

Hawk, you are fluffed one way or the other.

just face it for 1 set, grow some balls, get them cut off and its done.
IMP will be a tag again and we continue playing....

or not, there is always a way to cheat, there is always a way to blame all others but yourself.
But in the end, if you have fun with what you do now, then continue.

Prime

Jul 3rd 2020, 17:57:05

Nobody gives a fluff.

Edited By: Prime on Jul 3rd 2020, 18:06:46

The_Hawk

Jul 3rd 2020, 19:11:36

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
Hawk, you are fluffed one way or the other.

just face it for 1 set, grow some balls, get them cut off and its done.
IMP will be a tag again and we continue playing....

or not, there is always a way to cheat, there is always a way to blame all others but yourself.
But in the end, if you have fun with what you do now, then continue.

Do you think imp is not having fun?

Dev encouraging it

Oriontakers Game profile

Jul 3rd 2020, 20:02:41

IMP is not, only c red accounts or vacation ones.
The untagds, weird tags and whatever else you are running are having fun with there 200K nw.

So you cant call it IMP. IMP is gone, out of the books, no more.
You guys have taken a differend path to play, maybe its better to focus on chess or fishing.

The_Hawk

Jul 3rd 2020, 20:47:07

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
IMP is not, only c red accounts or vacation ones.
The untagds, weird tags and whatever else you are running are having fun with there 200K nw.

So you cant call it IMP. IMP is gone, out of the books, no more.
You guys have taken a differend path to play, maybe its better to focus on chess or fishing.

Strange. Checks High scores. Ya. Imp is still in the clan list. Guess youre gonna tell bomber we suicided you again...

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2020, 22:26:22

“Turtle, turtle” ...
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 3rd 2020, 22:53:02

*nods at bugs, because hes ma behch*

Originally posted by Hellrush:
After reading this BS I should join IMP. Sadly someone over there farmed me this set for no reason. So It’s not happening.

*smh*

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 4th 2020, 2:47:36

I said I won't going to talk about this again because it is just going in circles, but if they want to do a "fair war" I'm game. We will all tag NBK until the set date range and then the ppl that will be in the war will tag over to our war tag.

I'm fine with rules in place like No FAing. No one FAing etc. I'll even let bug tag in our tag and have the admin before the war if anyone is really worried about anything being done shady.

I think our guys vs their guys with even numbers would still have the same outcome, so I'm not worried one bit.

If they can't get 5 I'm good with 3 or 4.

Just let me know.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2020, 3:23:14

Originally posted by Red X:
I said I won't going to talk about this again because it is just going in circles, but if they want to do a "fair war" I'm game. We will all tag NBK until the set date range and then the ppl that will be in the war will tag over to our war tag.

I'm fine with rules in place like No FAing. No one FAing etc. I'll even let bug tag in our tag and have the admin before the war if anyone is really worried about anything being done shady.

I think our guys vs their guys with even numbers would still have the same outcome, so I'm not worried one bit.

If they can't get 5 I'm good with 3 or 4.

Just let me know.

Dumb question: but can a developer determine if there is market manipulation? And by who, as in who benefited from it? I am just curious. :/

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 4th 2020, 3:42:20

Market play no, well I mean you can see it from the data. I just would invite him into our tag to see the admin log to make it clear we aren't pumping people's country's. We don't need the numbers to roll them.

We don't need to control the market to roll them either 🤷🏻‍♂️
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2020, 3:46:50

Originally posted by Red X:
Market play no, well I mean you can see it from the data. I just would invite him into our tag to see the admin log to make it clear we aren't pumping people's country's. We don't need the numbers to roll them.

We don't need to control the market to roll them either 🤷🏻‍♂️

OH i know we dont need any market manipulation to beat them. Hawk used it as an excuse earlier just wanted to see if there was a way to prove it - you know to assure them. Thanks Red.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2020, 7:44:09

Only reason not to tag is it takes away some of the enemies online tools and forces countries to be manually entered into the kill list further wasting real time of the opposing clan.

Really?

You wish...

rebelnbk Game profile

Jul 4th 2020, 11:20:55

Originally posted by whooze:
Only reason not to tag is it takes away some of the enemies online tools and forces countries to be manually entered into the kill list further wasting real time of the opposing clan.

Really?

You wish...

Welcome in 2020.

The_Hawk

Jul 4th 2020, 12:51:46

Nbk should just designate 5-10 of their members to a kill team giving the other 10-15 a chance to net and drop this topic.

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2020, 13:08:40

I am happy with things just the way they are. Hit NBK OOP and focus on RL for the rest of the set.

And i guess the difference between NBK and IMP is IMP does not need to be tagged to be a clan. It is a brotherhood.

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 4th 2020, 20:18:24

Smegma's drunk already, nice lol.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2020, 20:36:11

First you drink.
Then you grill
Then you drink some more
Then and only then its time to blow fluff up.

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 4th 2020, 21:51:53

Sounds about right. Shiii what do you know about some booms smegma?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2020, 21:58:56

Not a thing. I live in a no fun state. But we try. Damn i miss living in the south where people are free.

Uncle James Game profile

Jul 4th 2020, 23:17:12

I guess you need to go to the eye doctor IMP is TAGGED> it is tagged now and it was tagged last set also. And it will be tagged next set also. Just because those afore mentioned aholes tagged with us to spy on us and then switched tags in an already one sided clan does not make them special it makes them unable to be heard as anything other than liers and cheats now and forever. You should have untagged and just netted since they already had way more countries than we did before you switched and became what you are now. So just live with it>

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 1:53:17

This thread isn't worth the time it took to write this post. Nbk is garbage

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 4:57:06

if NBK is Garbage then i guess word's ain't invented yet what IMP is Eh
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 9:29:08

The word is awesome.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 12:10:54

NBK is a spam tag. It used to be a real tag. But now it is just a collection of Imp-haters. Spam tags never last. Soon it will be down to just 1 again.

rebelnbk Game profile

Jul 5th 2020, 12:17:03

Well at least I won't be hiding.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 13:09:48

wow, i looked away from this thread for a little bit and well it turned out how I expected it would.

Prime, some people obviously give a fluff.

Rax/Red X: Yes a developer can have the ability to see almost everything that happens in game, from Aid to market transactions. However, I play in FFA and unless I am not playing the understanding between dev team is that of no interference.

So no I wont come and vouch for the clan, if you don't believe it then so be it, but I just thought I would try and open a dialog where some actual fun was made.

Atm, IMP are all dead or restarts, some are probably not even playing anymore and TBH that goes against what I want for the game, everyone should actually want to play their countries..

The_Hawk

Jul 5th 2020, 13:29:17

Nbk should play with themselves in game after the halfway mark. Clearly they are good at it in real life.

Let imp keep playing the game how they want to and nbk can dedicate 10 of their 20 players into a kill squad.

Bam problem solved.

Dev encouraging it

Donny Game profile

Jul 5th 2020, 14:08:47

Only reason not to tag is it takes away some of the enemies online tools and forces countries to be manually entered into the kill list further wasting real time of the opposing clan. If we wanted we could tag up towards the end of set. Deal with it.

you really think it takes long to find? lol.. all we do is enter them into the site and they're on the enemy list. not hard. sorry for your loss on this one as well
ICQ-105967052

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 14:10:54

Arranged wars make their way to FFA? LOL

Oriontakers Game profile

Jul 5th 2020, 14:51:53

Dont think they will Requiem.
There is no way to make this fair.

There are 2 sides, the winner and IMP
they will wine and cry cheats an other bs.

Its over for IMP end of game.
looks like a early vacation .. :)

The_Hawk

Jul 5th 2020, 15:16:19

Originally posted by Donny:

you really think it takes long to find? lol.. all we do is enter them into the site and they're on the enemy list. not hard. sorry for your loss on this one as well

Shouldn't be hard to find but you miss the point of having to manually enter them into the site. Reading is hard.

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Jul 5th 2020, 18:10:32

Rebel you said that already come up with something better than that lame hiding joke. You call it hiding, I like to think of it as guerilla warfare.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2020, 20:26:00

Shouldn't be hard to find but you miss the point of having to manually enter them into the site. Reading is hard.

This is probably the funniest thing ever. You really think we enter them into like ghq manually?

Laugh of the day...

Oriontakers Game profile

Jul 5th 2020, 21:09:32

some ppl need all there brain power to build startups, dont forget that whooze.

give them some slack.