breeze Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:28:07

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by breeze:
Originally posted by Over The Hill:
Toodle Loo breeze

Well well look who it is, The leader of the Peanut Gallery. Finally decided to show your face since you pulled the stupid scode move first. You and scode must be sheep buddies. You can crawl back under your rock anytime boy.

You know imag has had many tags in its history right? you could have easily used any one of those and either killed or ignored me. Its not like I did it maliciously to try and act like I was the real imag, I even announced the tag steal itself so no one could claim that mistake. It really is a non issue that you are massively over reacting too, it has caused no harm to your alliance, the only harm was caused by your actions.

Honestly if i knew you would of overreacted like this I would never have done it, but its probably fate, the imag beltz wanted would never have a leader thats such a fluff.

No scode you did it just for spite. What happened in the past was your fault, no one elses. I was there, i know what went on. You were just being a douche bag. Tarl, WH and myself have done nothing to you. Get off your high horse. You did nothing but cause chaos in the clan. You up and rage quit causing members to leave. You were the problem. Quit trying to act like you were innocent. Dont speak for beltz. You are the fluff scode.

that was years ago, i never denied i played a part, how the fluff am I trying to act like im innocent ya moron??? Stealing the tag had absoutely nothing to do with that, but keep believing what ever the fluff you want. I had/have no spite towards imag, just galleri and soviet for deleting my original account, that was the only thing that ever pissed me off.

And I will speak for beltz when ever the fluff I want ya piece of fluff!

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. I dont give a rats ass what you think of me. So fluff off scode you worthless piece of sheep fluff.

iScode Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:31:16

oh buttercup! waaaaaaaaah
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 1:32:25

Welcome back breeze!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Makinso Game profile

Jul 1st 2020, 14:49:19

Originally posted by Chevs:
Another spam tag bites the dust

I’m pretty sure 95 percent of the people who quit in the last year have been not due to suiciders or bully war tags

Does anyone believe that nonsense talking point anymore ?

I made that argument for a few years now.
Sadly, People are drawn to their own cognitive coherence of self. So aslong as we keep blabbering how we look at ourselves or others it might actually be true.

Aslong as that dun change. This game will die very soon.
And in this state meh. Might be best.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2020, 14:54:33

Originally posted by Makinso:
This game will die very soon.

How many times has that been said and yet here we are still playing...

I think bots gave the game some life back but who knows? Too many whiners on both sides of the fence I am afraid.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 1st 2020, 15:00:09

Toodle Loo breeze

Well well look who it is, The leader of the Peanut Gallery. Finally decided to show your face since you pulled the stupid scode move first. You and scode must be sheep buddies. You can crawl back under your rock anytime boy.

You know imag has had many tags in its history right? you could have easily used any one of those and either killed or ignored me. Its not like I did it maliciously to try and act like I was the real imag, I even announced the tag steal itself so no one could claim that mistake. It really is a non issue that you are massively over reacting too, it has caused no harm to your alliance, the only harm was caused by your actions.

Honestly if i knew you would of overreacted like this I would never have done it, but its probably fate, the imag beltz wanted would never have a leader thats such a fluff.

No scode you did it just for spite. What happened in the past was your fault, no one elses. I was there, i know what went on. You were just being a douche bag. Tarl, WH and myself have done nothing to you. Get off your high horse. You did nothing but cause chaos in the clan. You up and rage quit causing members to leave. You were the problem. Quit trying to act like you were innocent. Dont speak for beltz. You are the fluff scode.

that was years ago, i never denied i played a part, how the fluff am I trying to act like im innocent ya moron??? Stealing the tag had absoutely nothing to do with that, but keep believing what ever the fluff you want. I had/have no spite towards imag, just galleri and soviet for deleting my original account, that was the only thing that ever pissed me off.

Whoa now, I did not delete your account. That was Soviet.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2020, 15:15:35

You need to let it go man! One day iZarcon will let the site get deleted anyway :p

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2020, 15:19:39

Yeah bro, go back to humping sheep :P

https://youtu.be/P9_mH82hBdc
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2020, 17:36:22

Originally posted by Requiem:
You need to let it go man! One day iZarcon will let the site get deleted anyway :p

Zorg will not allow that

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2020, 17:36:26

iScode Game profile

Jul 1st 2020, 20:47:09

Originally posted by galleri:
Toodle Loo breeze

Arnt you married? His actions are your actions. I blame him for your mod abuse too so it's fair ;)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 1st 2020, 21:48:30

Originally posted by galleri:
Toodle Loo breeze

Arnt you married? His actions are your actions.

Ewwww I am triggered

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

elvesrus

Jul 2nd 2020, 3:22:34

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Wrong video :p

Here's a hint for one of the 2 right ones that easily come to mind (could be more, just going off memory)

https://editorial01.shutterstock.com/...ck-editorial-5884769z.jpg
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

BROmanceNZ

Jul 2nd 2020, 5:18:58

Originally posted by elvesrus:

Here's a hint for one of the 2 right ones that easily come to mind (could be more, just going off memory)

I'm going to need 5 minutes alone guys.

elvesrus

Jul 2nd 2020, 5:23:13

Originally posted by BROmanceNZ:
Originally posted by elvesrus:

I'm going to need 5 minutes alone guys.

The interspecies erotica in Black Sheep is better ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 2nd 2020, 8:50:23

Like I always say, there will never be another ewe

Drow Game profile

Jul 2nd 2020, 9:20:53

got your tube of lanolin there Bromance?

Retired Earth type.