Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2020, 20:14:24

Have you tried the new last dab hot sauce? Made with pepper X coming in at 2.5m SHU and full of flavor, it is delicious bro!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

elvesrus

Jun 19th 2020, 20:36:57

I'll be a sissy and stick to Los Calientes
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

braden Game profile

Jun 19th 2020, 20:41:15

usps must have had mine lost in the mail

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Jun 19th 2020, 20:45:51

KoH, Have you tried MAD DOG 357 PLUTONIUM ?? Im scared.. lol.. 9 mil SHU

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2020, 20:54:37

Originally posted by elvesrus:
I'll be a sissy and stick to Los Calientes

That was the first one I bought from them, really nice sauce, pepper X has a different kind of heat, it's hot but doesn't hurt like an habanero does, hard to explain but it's a different kind of burn, very smooth, takes about 3 seconds to hit you, builds up slowly then dies down after couple minutes.

Originally posted by braden:
usps must have had mine lost in the mail

Stuck at border?

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:

Meh, I won't touch anything with extract.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2020, 21:05:52

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Have you tried the new last dab hot sauce? Made with pepper X coming in at 2.5m SHU and full of flavor, it is delicious bro!

Every time I tried to buy a bottle it was sold out so I quit looking! Is it in stock now huh!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2020, 21:06:24

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:

Mad dog 357 is just stupid! That fluff is too hot lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2020, 21:25:47

Yup, limit 2 bottles and price dropped to $30 when I ordered couple weeks ago.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 4:11:29

Holy crap, I just had a bite of the Cubanelle crossed with Scotch Bonnet I created last year...fluffing hot, did not expect that heat, not bad for the first pepper of the season!, it is definitely hotter than a Habanero, it has thick walls and sweetness from the Cubanelle and a hint of Scotch Bonnet...wow but that heat was immediate like when you bite into a habanero... This is going to be a good powder or flaking hot pepper.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 20th 2020, 13:18:43

This reminds me that I need to go out to the garden and pick the peppers.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

RandyMD Game profile

Jun 20th 2020, 13:22:41

yah
Email:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 13:23:57

Before the critters get them, galli!

Also, have you had aphids issues? They set my other pepper plants back by about a month, I caught them late, all of a sudden they are everywhere, neem oil to the rescue!

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jun 20th 2020, 13:26:06
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2020, 13:40:05

Also, have you had aphids issues? They set my other pepper plants back by about a month, I caught them late, all of a sudden they are everywhere, neem oil to the rescue!

The only critters that I have seen in the garden this year is rabbits. I haven't seen them eat any of the plants.
Deer and the others cannot get it due to doubling fencing. Except maybe a fox again.
One year we had musk melon to test out and it actually turned out to bring all the animals that could get through the fence. So Soviet had to put out a trap to catch things. We caught 5 cats, 2 foxes, chupacabra, 3 racoons and 1 Honey badger.
The best part of this story is when one of Soviet's co workers wanted us to save a racoon for him. He was going to use it to train his dog for hunting. So we fed and watered that thing for 3 days, and then dude said nevermind. 🤦‍♀️

The only aphids issue I had this year was on my tomatoes. I was able to spray them off pretty good and just brush them off with my hands. They are gone now.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 13:52:36

Originally posted by galleri:

The only critters that I have seen in the garden this year is rabbits. I haven't seen them eat any of the plants.
Deer and the others cannot get it due to doubling fencing. Except maybe a fox again.
One year we had musk melon to test out and it actually turned out to bring all the animals that could get through the fence. So Soviet had to put out a trap to catch things. We caught 5 cats, 2 foxes, chupacabra, 3 racoons and 1 Honey badger.
The best part of this story is when one of Soviet's co workers wanted us to save a racoon for him. He was going to use it to train his dog for hunting. So we fed and watered that thing for 3 days, and then dude said nevermind. 🤦‍♀️

The only aphids issue I had this year was on my tomatoes. I was able to spray them off pretty good and just brush them off with my hands. They are gone now.

Wow, what was fordy doing in your garden?! Aphids are horrible, they sucked the tips of 6 of my varieties, rain is pretty much done here so today when I get back from my delivery I'm taking the greenhouse down and top off the rest of the pepper plants so I can get side chutes and enhance the production, last year I didn't have the greenhouse so I'm thinking this created the perfect storm that lead to aphids population explosion due to humidity and heat, can't win them all, if I didn't pitch the greenhouse I would be 2 months behind now 🤷

You should bill Soviet's co-worker LOL
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2020, 14:27:07

Wow, what was fordy doing in your garden?! Aphids are horrible, they sucked the tips of 6 of my varieties, rain is pretty much done here so today when I get back from my delivery I'm taking the greenhouse down and top off the rest of the pepper plants so I can get side chutes and enhance the production, last year I didn't have the greenhouse so I'm thinking this created the perfect storm that lead to aphids population explosion due to humidity and heat, can't win them all, if I didn't pitch the greenhouse I would be 2 months behind now 🤷

Haha.
If I go in the greenhouse here right now or try to grow anything at this time in it, we will die. Though I do watch this chick on YouTube called Roots and Refuge who uses a greenhouse (high tunnel) they just built. But she leaves the sides up in the summer. They are in Arkansas. Honestly if you like watching other folks too on YouTube, check them out. I have learned a lot from her. More like I have gotten a lot of ideas. Maybe too many ideas 🤦‍♀️

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 14:42:13

Haha.
If I go in the greenhouse here right now or try to grow anything at this time in it, we will die. Though I do watch this chick on YouTube called Roots and Refuge who uses a greenhouse (high tunnel) they just built. But she leaves the sides up in the summer. They are in Arkansas. Honestly if you like watching other folks too on YouTube, check them out. I have learned a lot from her. More like I have gotten a lot of ideas. Maybe too many ideas 🤦‍♀️

Yeah I browse YouTube a lot for ideas, mainly hydroponics related, I never been lucky with soil growing, doing very well with hydroponics though, this year I've got tomatoes and green beans in hydroponics 👍
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Jun 20th 2020, 15:02:31

I made the mistake of watching Mr Iglesias so now I understand it's racist to try to make a living selling tacos if I'm not Latinx. Am I still allowed to eat fajitas or is that me stealing their self respect?

I'm welsh and Jewish may I have your blessing to eat chili?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2020, 16:27:04

Originally posted by braden:
I made the mistake of watching Mr Iglesias so now I understand it's racist to try to make a living selling tacos if I'm not Latinx. Am I still allowed to eat fajitas or is that me stealing their self respect?

I'm welsh and Jewish may I have your blessing to eat chili?

Wrong thread

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Jun 20th 2020, 17:34:40

SAM ONCE GAVE THE INFINITE MONKEYS SOME GHOST PEPPERS. THAT LED TO THE WRONG KIND OF EXPLOSIONS. PAPA JOHN KEPT CRYING SOMETHING ABOUT A RECKONING, BUT SAM WOULD NOT LISTEN. THAT PRECIPITATED THE REGRETTABLE BUYOUT BY OUR NEW OVERLORDS, TACO CORP.

HUH

JIM DANGER,

HEAD OF PUMPING OUT FLAMING SEPTIC TANKS
THE MIGHTY CLAN |DANGER!|

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 17:40:45

PAPA JOHN SHOULD HAVE REQUESTED BETTER INGREDIENTS, HIS MISTAKE!

HA!
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Jun 20th 2020, 19:32:17

PAPA DON'T PREACH
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....