Verified:

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2010, 3:12:51

Originally posted by Steeps:
Originally posted by Armadillo:
One point that people are missing is SOL NEVER CONTACTED ME ABOUT ANY OF THIS.

not once did anyone from sol contact me at any point in this set before they killed my country. They never talked to me about droping pacts or any anything. Thus my question at the start, SOL WTF.

The only contact I had was from a SOF leader (don't remeber who it was cause they contacted me ingame and can't check those messages anymore) who stated sol already contacted them as their police and wanted my country killed.

Also there are pleanty of wars where people leave there restarts untaged for a while for growth, people policing haven't every killed those before. This was sol board and nothing more and anyone else saying something else is compleat and utter BS.

In the style of Office Space.

"Hi, ummmm yeah we've noticed you're pacted to laf, if you could cancel those pacts that would be super. Thanks"

"Yeah hi, I see those laf pacts are still there, if you could drop them soon that would be great"

"Hi there. Those laf pacts still need to be dropped ummmm if you could let us know when you've changed them that would be fantastic."

Why beat around the bush? You came on here on the 28th asking for new pacts so you clearly knew what was going to happen if you didn't and 5 days on still had some. LaF hit us because they thought we were going to hit them this reset, if they thought that why didn't they FS us OOP? PDM thought we were going to hit them because we caught them FAing LaF restarts, so why did they wait 3 days after the LaF CS to hit? Chose your moment when you think you are in the best position to get the job done, and unfortunately it took us this long to feel confident enough to do it swiftly after 3 wars.

Edited By: enshula on Dec 3rd 2010, 3:29:02
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit