Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Mar 20th 2020, 18:47:36

How we can change the trucking company to keep all Canadians and Americans truckers as safe as we can.

Companies

US and Canada companies need to work together and cross there trailers closer to the borders to limit travel within each country but keep the essential moving.

Companies need to make sure all there drivers have rubber gloves, masks, and sanitizer.

Make sure your trucks have CBs, power converters, fridges, microwaves( to limit truck drivers from getting out of the truck)

No paper work or BOL to limit drivers getting out of trucks.

Border

Stop PAPS and PARS for crossing the border.
If you most limit trucks crossing the border to Fast drivers only. Auto makers have a lot of Fast Drivers going out of work this weekend. Help the get them on the road again and keep them from going on EI when we need them moving essential goods.

Governments

Stop log books or redo the hours of service.

1. 8 hours time off
2. 16 hour days
3. 14 hour driving
4. No reset and no max hours of work per week.

Gas stations

Start pumping gas for truck drivers so it limits the numbers of people touching pumps.

Close your bathrooms. truck drivers will find there own ways to go.

The world is changing the truck industry needs to change with it.

PLEASE SHARE LIKE AND PASS ON TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2020, 19:20:46

fluff off, people like you that never been in a truck writing guidelines for us is absolutely ridiculous, I've been in this industry for 22 years and half the fluff you posted is complete horse fluff, "lock your bathroom, the driver will find a way", come over here and open your mouth so I can take a fluff in it, yes also let's void the safety regulations and make them drive non stop, yes brilliant, OMG shut the fluff up!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2020, 20:10:22

Correction, all that you wrote is a pile of fluff that will only lead to more problems, in fact none of that helps with the issue on hand.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Mar 20th 2020, 20:45:15

No bill of lading no weight checks and Toronto gets cheaper blow. I'm down.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 21st 2020, 0:35:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
fluff off, people like you that never been in a truck writing guidelines for us is absolutely ridiculous, I've been in this industry for 22 years and half the fluff you posted is complete horse fluff, "lock your bathroom, the driver will find a way", come over here and open your mouth so I can take a fluff in it, yes also let's void the safety regulations and make them drive non stop, yes brilliant, OMG shut the fluff up!

I'm pretty sure he's a truck driver.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2020, 1:29:15

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I'm pretty sure he's a truck driver.

Then he's a clueless one, and I'm glad he isn't writing legislation, the last thing we need now is overworked fatigued drivers and no place to eat, fluff and shower, I mean, aren't we human too?, Furthermore it's been a very long time since I've seen a n00b driver not using gloves, particularly while fueling and doing basic vehicle inspections, if he meant while handling freight, well 90% of companies don't allow that due to insurance liability and the food industry does not allow drivers on the loading/unloading docks unless they're certified to be there, we drive 40 ton vehicles, the last thing you want is for us to fall asleep while driving....you can only push your body so much.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Mar 21st 2020, 1:37:38
(•_•)

bananacluts Game profile

Mar 23rd 2020, 23:58:22

minimum hourly wage increases expanding drivers' responsibilities up from behind the wheel too

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2020, 4:20:56

Originally posted by bananacluts:
minimum hourly wage increases expanding drivers' responsibilities up from behind the wheel too

Your average driver makes less than $8/hr if you really are interested in braking it down and converting salary or per mile pay, it is a disgrace considering what we deal with day in and day out and the responsibility that comes along with this profession, lots of hidden dangers that I won't even begin to list cuz it'll take a while, 22 years over the road and I can tell you it is a very thankless job.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2020, 16:04:01

TiTTies
(•_•)

archaic Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 16:17:12

Originally posted by Hellrush:

How we can change the trucking company to keep all Canadians and Americans truckers as safe as we can.

Companies

US and Canada companies need to work together and cross there trailers closer to the borders to limit travel within each country but keep the essential moving.

Companies need to make sure all there drivers have rubber gloves, masks, and sanitizer.

Make sure your trucks have CBs, power converters, fridges, microwaves( to limit truck drivers from getting out of the truck)

No paper work or BOL to limit drivers getting out of trucks.

Border

Stop PAPS and PARS for crossing the border.
If you most limit trucks crossing the border to Fast drivers only. Auto makers have a lot of Fast Drivers going out of work this weekend. Help the get them on the road again and keep them from going on EI when we need them moving essential goods.

Governments

Stop log books or redo the hours of service.

1. 8 hours time off
2. 16 hour days
3. 14 hour driving
4. No reset and no max hours of work per week.

Gas stations

Start pumping gas for truck drivers so it limits the numbers of people touching pumps.

Close your bathrooms. truck drivers will find there own ways to go.

The world is changing the truck industry needs to change with it.

PLEASE SHARE LIKE AND PASS ON TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

I just wanted to get a quote of this so when hellabadrush deletes it we can still troll him for his stupidity
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 22:18:09

Sure, just confine the truckers to the cabs of their trucks, that's the answer. I used to drive a big truck, let me tell you, after a while you can't hardly wait to get to someplace where you can get out of that truck and walk around a bit. Most truckers already have gloves and sanitizer. Most trucking companies frown on drivers installing power inverters to run things like refrigerators, coffee pots and hot plates, foreman grills etc. Thus the vast majority of truckers would have nothing to eat or drink unless they could go to a truck stop and purchase such things.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!