Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 14:37:06

It's all how you think about it wei. We was all spread out 6 feet with masks on then they huddled us in a corner and tear gassed the fluff out of us in a respiratory pandemic bro.

Everyone was coughing and puking on each other and fluff and the Rona cases amongst people at these events that were tear gassed has spiked. Usually two weeks to see the cases go up (now) and another week for the deaths to follow. Check those curves bro. They got bad here and nyc and dc and stuff. They made us all cough on each other. If you think I didn't get Corona during that while I was climbing thru someone's puke over a fence, I think you're nuts. People will start dying from it this week imo

Furthermore, people have actually died. Look up Sarah Grossman. 22 year old Jewish girls with asthma be actually dying from tear gas. History dictates Jews never handle the gas all that well.

PPS. Tear gas causes abortions. And multiple pregnant women at these protests have miscarried.

With a combination of the pandemic, people who died in it, miscarriages, and elderly with irreparable brain damage, I'd say it was likely one of the more deadly uses of force on citizens in american history. I guess it's a wait n see thing tho.

I'd be shocked if they didn't give us all Rona tho. All I'm sayin.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 14th 2020, 14:47:22
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit