Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 4:57:02

Originally posted by archaic:
Two types of person that becomes a cop:

1. Guy that was a bully as a kid and realizes that he might as well do it professionally as an adult - getting paid to hit the weak with a stick is a dream career.

2. Guy that got bullied as a kid and his lil short fat donut eating ass won't ever get bullied again if he has a badge, gun, and 9 carloads of back-up if fluff gets edgy.

Driving around all day wearing mall ninja armor fluffing with poor people over a busted tail light while the chief is trying to figure if he has the budget for an armored personnel carrier with a machine gun turret to execute weed warrants with. Are we great yet?
lol

I was actually just talking today about how theres like riots and plagues and record unemployment etc. Our president is literally eating toxic poison and advertising it on television as plague relief while claiming a 75 year old protester bled out of his ears on purpose when pushed down by police. If there REALLY IS a DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY I need to find a way to vote for it because honestly in my experience it does a better job lol. Hopefully a haram of wizards and witches controlled by Epstein's estate, the Clintons and Jeff Bezos pull puppet strings on joe Bidens slowly decaying face, and the worms in his brain make him say the words of the illuminati or whatever that can put an end to this insanity lol.

Also ironic, I've been protesting police funding increases in favor of education and behavioral health every year around the July 1st deadline since 2008. Ive always believed it's the easiest path to make situations I've grown up around better in the immediate sense, and I enjoy seeing crime rates drop around me when I have some success organizing and getting voices heard and local politicians to listen. If enough people show up you can usually swing a major city 20 or 30 million in the right direction, and 20 or 30 to things like adult literacy and job placement have immediate results on the crime rate, but I digress. Around 2008 it was sort of a big issue in the military, mental health that is, and it was a lot of bikers and seemingly white nationalists, along with teachers, environmentalists, suburban moms, etc. Granted I grew up in Michigan Militia country about 20 mins from Timothy McVeigh. A bunch of his kinfolk was at my school. But I even went to a protest in Detroit that year so I'm honestly pretty familiar with the demographic. Them folks used to always want funding to go elsewhere, primarily education, and the democrats were all buddy buddy with the FOP and the police unions (see Joe Biden).

I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see that entire culture of people pull a 180 and wanna see people get "dominated" by the police with "vicious dogs and ominous weapons" when it affects black people, but its weird as hell to me that anyone would wanna live in a militarized police state. Seems like something everyone has agreed on over time. I guess beating black people up is an American pastime worth fighting for but I do miss my allies on the right. Lol

I had a black friend vote for Donald Trump in 2016 because he believed if Hillary was president, "cops would keep killing black people." He voted for Trump because "Trump would start a race war that makes the infrastructure fall apart."

I told that guy he was crazy lol. One hell of a conspiracy theory there. And dude just nailed it. That gonzo motherfluffer is just sitting at home right now laughing thinking I told y'all so.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 14th 2020, 5:47:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit