Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 1:29:15

Ahhahaha. Lemme turn up some vids here. The stories of how it felt move me more than the videos because I was there. I wasn't just stuck with women and children. I was with local journalists and all that fluff because they gassed us without warning. Usually journalists leave when I do...when a motherfluffer goes "you have 5 mins to disperse" and flashes a big gun, my milquetoast ass and journalists usually and legal observers and volunteers and children go the fluff home. These boys was ducking between cars and surprising people instead so they got full ass local newspaper writers in there.

One of their stories with virtually no video here:
https://whyy.org/...o-evidence-that-happened/

Local ABC affiliate with several angles
https://6abc.com/...t-philly-news-in/6222528/

Our cities controller has launched an investigation because it was haggard. I could go thru the facebook vids of us being trapped and shot at for so fluffin long. fluff was like a solid 6 mins. Haha

My experience typed once I got home (fence hop and run game strong):

------

Today I participated in a planned protest in Philadelphia. While marching with thousands of my peers, we were surrounded by police and national guard members, and attacked with rubber bullets and tear gas.

They blocked all routes of escape with armored cars and cruisers, and forced protestors to two paths up 15 foot hills and over 8 foot fences. While running up the hills, helicopters began dropping gas canisters on us, and police began shooting at us from the street below. Protestors kept attempting to throw them away while people were being crushed against the fences trying to disperse.

I attempted to make sure my whole crew was ahead of me, and then began to move behind them. When I last turned back, I saw dozens of women and children attempting to escape up the hill behind me. Without hesitation, turned back. I helped everyone behind me get in front of me but saw a child, neigh 8 years old, laying face down on the ground behind me.

I sprinted for him. I grabbed him up, and started trying to push him up the hill, when an officer behind me looked me directly in the face and pepper sprayed, I assume, both of us. My eyes went dark but I kept on my feet. Kept pushing. Begged for help for the child. I kept my feet moving, and eventually felt the fence. Dozens of hands behind me pushed me over, and dozens more caught me on the other side. Someone flushed out my eyes, but hours later I still can't breathe properly.

I've been to a lot of peaceful protests in my life. I've seen them turn violent for a variety of reasons, but this is the first time I've ever been attacked in a military action before any disruption began. It was absolutely despicable and reprehensible. I saw a grown ass man look an 8 year old in the face and pepper spray him without any sense of feeling at all. Soulless motherfluffer.

100,000 dead. Riots in the streets. President hiding in a bunker saying Keep America Great. Y'all fluffed up. Turns out it was safer just to be a looter. At least they can't trap us and shoot us if we spread out. fluff.