Verified:

87Fresh Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 14:11:17

It's a million NW country, but it's getting hit hard by BRs. Either SoF has given up in the war and members are wasting turns on not helping the war effort, or leadership for SoF has lost control of their members. Or I wonder if the name has anything to do with it?

Hardy Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 14:13:00

Or perhaps its an offline target that was a 1k BR

Are you really implying that SoFs does not agree with BLM based on a country name ?

Common Fresh, thats lame.

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 14:14:59

I can't stand BLM

All Lives Matter!!!

ninong Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 14:20:20

Originally posted by MauricXe:
I can't stand BLM

All Lives Matter!!!

confirmed MauricXe is racist
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2020, 14:21:44

I can't stand BLM

All Lives Matter!!!

This!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tfm0m0 Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 17:07:01

Did George Soros pay you to write this post?

87Fresh Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 17:22:54

Nah, Justin Trudeau has paid me 8 grand to stay home during the pandemic.

87Fresh Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 17:23:26

Originally posted by Hardy:
Or perhaps its an offline target that was a 1k BR

Are you really implying that SoFs does not agree with BLM based on a country name ?

Common Fresh, thats lame.

I'll be here, under my bridge ;)

87Fresh Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 17:24:42

I can't stand BLM

All Lives Matter!!!

If Black lives don't matter to police and a large portion of the American people, how can you say all lives matter? It makes no sense.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2020, 17:31:12

Originally posted by 87Fresh:
I can't stand BLM

All Lives Matter!!!

If Black lives don't matter to police and a large portion of the American people, how can you say all lives matter? It makes no sense.

Correction. No Lives Matter. Historically. Currently. And let's be honest, with the idiots on both sides....the future isn't looking any brighter.

But I am just a 100% Asian man. Looking for 18 year old Asian girls. So what do I know.

87Fresh Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 18:58:32

Originally posted by ZEN:
I can't stand BLM

All Lives Matter!!!

Correction. No Lives Matter. Historically. Currently. And let's be honest, with the idiots on both sides....the future isn't looking any brighter.

But I am just a 100% Asian man. Looking for 18 year old Asian girls. So what do I know.

Big picture, yes, the human race will almost assuredly live and become extinct and no other sentient creatures in the Universe will ever know that we existed. But lives matter to someone while we live. My family matters to me, my daughter, my friends. The few dozen that keep this game alive matter. Nihilism is fun as an intellectual exercise, but even tho it may just be a few neurotransmitters that cause my feelings of attachment to others, it's still a very real feeling.

iScode Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 19:23:29

I can't stand BLM

All Lives Matter!!!

Completely agree, no lives matter, 8 billion people on this planet, I was hoping corona knocked off at least 2-3bill.

The world is far too populated and only a good cull will fix it!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Symbolic Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 19:48:54

Originally posted by iScode:
I can't stand BLM

All Lives Matter!!!

Completely agree, no lives matter, 8 billion people on this planet, I was hoping corona knocked off at least 2-3bill.

Rofl, you wanna help iscode? start by killing yourself.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2020, 20:39:58

I can't stand BLM

All Lives Matter!!!

Big picture, yes, the human race will almost assuredly live and become extinct and no other sentient creatures in the Universe will ever know that we existed. But lives matter to someone while we live. My family matters to me, my daughter, my friends. The few dozen that keep this game alive matter. Nihilism is fun as an intellectual exercise, but even tho it may just be a few neurotransmitters that cause my feelings of attachment to others, it's still a very real feeling.

Hey, i'll feed into it and respond.

Of course your family matters to you, your friends, etc. But they don't matter to someone. In fact, I could safely say that more people could give a fluff about your family/friends/etc than people who do give a fluff. Trust me, I feel the same way about my little world. We are too selfish to do otherwise. Plus, you just stated that most of America doesn't believe black lives matter. Are they truly the only minority that matter? What about women who have been oppressed for thousands of years? Or LGBT? So what are you really saying then? Just white people don't think black lives matter? Are you insane?

I could tell you that my best friend is black. I could tell you that my cousins are black. I could also tell you i'm not white. But first, I don't need validation of whether or not I speak from a place of understanding. Second, I can't tell you what its like to grow up in a society that puts so much emphasis on race. Because in my little world, it has never been important. Maybe ignorance is bliss and tastes like a nice brown/black/white/yellow/red steak.

iScode Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 21:27:57

Originally posted by Symbolic:
I can't stand BLM

All Lives Matter!!!

Rofl, you wanna help iscode? start by killing yourself.

Na everyone loves kiwis. It's probably best to cull of the most hated people on the planet first. Starting with Americans obviously.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

The_Hawk

Jun 8th 2020, 23:25:26

Nancy Pelosi and other liberals were so stunning and brave today. The greatest thing they did for this country happened during their 8 minute 46 second silence protest.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 9th 2020, 0:05:30

I can't stand BLM

All Lives Matter!!!

Hello iThanos

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2020, 2:14:35

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Nancy Pelosi and other liberals were so stunning and brave today. The greatest thing they did for this country happened during their 8 minute 46 second silence protest.

Hands down their best performance ever in office 👍
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 9th 2020, 2:49:54

MLM
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 9th 2020, 2:50:40

MLM

MEXICAN LIVES MATTER
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 9th 2020, 2:51:16

RIGHT WEEZy
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 9th 2020, 2:51:45

MLM

MEXICAN LIVES MATTER
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2020, 3:25:49

Celphi Life Matters.

Why do you think I wall?
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2020, 6:17:47

Double post Mob?

BROmanceNZ

Jun 9th 2020, 6:51:31

Originally posted by Bug:
Double post Mob?

Thank goodness he did.

I was wondering what Multi-Level Marketing had to do with thread.