Verified:

tfm0m0 Game profile

Jun 6th 2020, 13:52:03

yes, Celphi "my turns are for walling" Lopez deserved to be chastised

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 6th 2020, 14:33:53

He is spending all his turns for doing ops, sending FA, sending missiles and attacking(breaking mostly). He has sent about $2.8 billion worth of FA, mostly in troops, to wallers and others in need. He has been vital both in prepping and breaking hard kill run targets.

I think you turn to chastisement long before you try to understand what he is aiming to do and how he can fit into your strategy.

Drop land, CD+GS is the only way to play, we will fight every change that balances this approach with any other tactic, and any player who does different will be bullied, namecalled and lynched. :)

Don't get me wrong, I applaud SoF for finally adopting my approach to spy countries. But just like Celphi is getting flak now for playing with a different approach than what is conventional, I got the same back then. If you listened to him and argued your case instead of resorting to namecalling him maybe you'd learn something, and perhaps he would as well.

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 6th 2020, 14:44:04

He is finally putting forth an effort (still below average) once the threat of his death diminished. Sounds like a team player.

SoF thanks you for showing us how to build our countries. Where would we be without the wise merciful Gerdler? Thank you for inventing high SPAL countries (despite arguing against it in the past). You are a visionary.

Edited By: MauricXe on Jun 6th 2020, 14:54:14

ninong Game profile

Jun 6th 2020, 14:52:34

we know celphi's mvp that's why this thread was created
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

tfm0m0 Game profile

Jun 6th 2020, 14:55:03

Originally posted by Gerdler:
He is spending all his turns for doing ops, sending FA, sending missiles and attacking(breaking mostly). He has sent about $2.8 billion worth of FA, mostly in troops, to wallers and others in need. He has been vital both in prepping and breaking hard kill run targets.

I think you turn to chastisement long before you try to understand what he is aiming to do and how he can fit into your strategy.

Drop land, CD+GS is the only way to play, we will fight every change that balances this approach with any other tactic, and any player who does different will be bullied, namecalled and lynched. :)

Don't get me wrong, I applaud SoF for finally adopting my approach to spy countries. But just like Celphi is getting flak now for playing with a different approach than what is conventional, I got the same back then. If you listened to him and argued your case instead of resorting to namecalling him maybe you'd learn something, and perhaps he would as well.

This post is supposed to go in the gurgler appreciation thread

v1per Game profile

Jun 6th 2020, 15:11:43

Originally posted by Gerdler:

https://youtu.be/ZTpgqqLyAs8

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2020, 21:05:22

Originally posted by MauricXe:
He is finally putting forth an effort (still below average) once the threat of his death diminished. Sounds like a team player.

SoF thanks you for showing us how to build our countries. Where would we be without the wise merciful Gerdler? Thank you for inventing high SPAL countries (despite arguing against it in the past). You are a visionary.

I had my doubts about his damn demo and how he would be terrible in all ways possible. He have changed my mind for sure, without him the hardest to kill soffers would have been so much more difficult to deal with.
Don of LaF

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 7th 2020, 1:09:49

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Originally posted by MauricXe:

I had my doubts about his damn demo and how he would be terrible in all ways possible. He have changed my mind for sure, without him the hardest to kill soffers would have been so much more difficult to deal with.

Your troll efforts are pro level. Very nice.

braden Game profile

Jun 7th 2020, 14:35:54

welcome back scode

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 7th 2020, 16:58:31

Originally posted by braden:
welcome back scode

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 7th 2020, 19:24:58

like he's been gone.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DespicableMe Game profile

Jun 9th 2020, 0:35:53

Originally posted by braden:
welcome back scode