Verified:

Uticant Game profile

Jun 7th 2020, 17:21:44

So yes, I admit I played like a jerk this round. What rule did I break to result in deletion? I used the news to attempt to see who would be a good target for a 4th kill and got deleted as a result. Doesn't seem fair.

Crackhead Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2020, 18:05:44

Can't pile on like that..verboten

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2020, 18:29:09

You probably got reported for coordination.

But hey guess what? Since it was an honest mistake of deletion, you can easily appeal.

Hopefully the mods don't play like "a jerk this round" and miss your appeal before the set ends.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2020, 18:29:09

[ double post ]

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2020, 18:51:05

Or better yet, come back with the same name next game. :) Then, the guys you killed would get a shot at revenge. :) I know, I know, don't jump up here and tell me that that won't happen. I already know, you can't fault me for wishful thinking. :) LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 8th 2020, 1:15:59

Coordination.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Uticant Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 1:50:31

Didn't know either country. Targeted randomly via the news.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 8th 2020, 2:41:32

Originally posted by Uticant:

There is your mistake. ;)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 8th 2020, 2:51:35

97 was already in a war with 44

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2020, 12:12:42

gees, at least Galleri is replying back now :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2020, 14:02:18

Originally posted by Uticant:

n00b
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Uticant Game profile

Jun 8th 2020, 16:20:31

Whatever you say "Better Run Through the Jungle"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2020, 17:43:47

Gotta run or else the jungle eats you up!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Jun 10th 2020, 23:13:45

this is so 1984.

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 11th 2020, 2:41:48

He also did a Kill run on me, even tho I wasnt really playing missed about 100 turns and all. I was "#? WHITE LIVES MATTER"

Jun 11th 2020, 4:41:46

All lives matter!!

burn it to the ground !

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2020, 15:48:13

I can claim BLM movement is racist, plenty videos out there of them dragging non blacks out of their vehicles and beating them to fluff and stealing their stuff, looters didn't hit any black owned business, no surprise here the mainstream media doesn't, and didn't show any of those videos, what's more important is the majority of the country is scared to bring it up.
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 12th 2020, 1:31:12

Hell ya defund and disband the police so they cant protect KoH and then he can get looted, and become slave now. Lol
*whip cracks*

Burn badonkadonks trailer to the ground lmao.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2020, 20:29:36

LOL I have my own means of protection, second amendment FTW!
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 12th 2020, 21:56:29

Shii hell ya me too fk all that noise.

Jun 13th 2020, 5:59:01

I think everyone know the BLM movement is racist and just media driven nonsense because the popularity of COVID was wearing off - nothing else in the news basically. This is just the world going stupid for a while, and I hope it doesn't continue. This is how fascism rose last time.

Netsquash Game profile

Jun 13th 2020, 6:48:50

Lol BLM is racist... omg thats just cute

BLM is racist because i cant accept that im a bigot. (Sorry but if you cant relate to racism, you dont have black friends who tell their story)

Like honnestly..... the sooner you ignore the political crap and look at issues straight up... sooner things get better. Love to see you be in a black mans shoes for a week to understand your white privilege. No getting pulled over getting asked... have you been in jail or arrested before? Instead of "do you know why i pulled you over?" Big difference.

It was just over 150 years ago making black ppl slaves was legal. Racism still exists in usa and other countires. The anger has finally boiled over. Things aren't right... things need to change. That is the problem in America atm.

Every human being is equal. That isnt the case in America atm

Heres a fun fact... im white *Boooooooooom* sorry not sorry

Do yourself a favor... if you have a black friend, ask about their struggles... their stories. Your understanding of the reality of things will improve greatly.

And yes Trump is like Nixon... he has to go. I would turn back time to have Bush 43 anyday. Sad times

ebert00 Game profile

Jun 13th 2020, 12:46:56

Originally posted by Netsquash:

BLM is racist because i cant accept that im a bigot. (Sorry but if you cant relate to racism, you dont have black friends who tell their story)

Like honnestly..... the sooner you ignore the political crap and look at issues straight up... sooner things get better. Love to see you be in a black mans shoes for a week to understand your white privilege. No getting pulled over getting asked... have you been in jail or arrested before? Instead of "do you know why i pulled you over?" Big difference.

It was just over 150 years ago making black ppl slaves was legal. Racism still exists in usa and other countires. The anger has finally boiled over. Things aren't right... things need to change. That is the problem in America atm.

Do yourself a favor... if you have a black friend, ask about their struggles... their stories. Your understanding of the reality of things will improve greatly.

And yes Trump is like Nixon... he has to go. I would turn back time to have Bush 43 anyday. Sad times

people bring their situation on themselves. skin color does not matter. it really starts with the family unit. if you dont have a mom and dad to raise you, you start off on a bad foot. what percent of whites, blacks, Latinos, asians, and any other color or race have both parents in a caring family raising them. if I were a betting man. I would bet that the people that have both parents are much less likely to be arrested regardless of race sex color or anything else. how about we stop rioting and looting and start taking care of our family by not sleeping around, by not doing drugs, by not getting drunk and by being employed.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2020, 15:46:46

Well said!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2020, 23:45:08

Well said Ebert, there's a study that actually proves what you stated to be factual, I'm of Hispanic "race" (I hate using that word because we are all same race, human) and we have better family structure than other minorities mainly because of our Catholic upbringing, this is not a "race" issue, it is more of lack of family support, and I'm going to leave one factoid for people that are screaming racism to look at....

Why is it that Africans living in America don't have the issues with the law that African Americans do?

Do some research before you go on claiming America is systematically racist, it simply isn't true, this is the only country everyone has a chance at the American dream, the problem here is that a political party has been using and abusing minorities for decades and using the mainstream media to create a wedge between ethnic groups, it is disgusting and disturbing.
https://youtu.be/evd_uwHgXeA
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 0:44:57

std::string post{ "" };

Edited By: Celphi on Jun 20th 2020, 5:08:01

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 0:57:23

std::string post{ "" };

Edited By: Celphi on Jun 20th 2020, 5:08:16

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 1:09:51

Spot on, Celphi :-)
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 14th 2020, 1:12:25

Wow you guys need to get off each others nuts I knew this whole convo would happen. Am hispanic too btw KoH just thinks hes white..We just need CX, to comment too..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 1:24:35

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Wow you guys need to get off each others nuts I knew this whole convo would happen. Am hispanic too btw KoH just thinks hes white..We just need CX, to comment too..

The fact that conservative minorities get demonized by leftists proves our point further, racist fluffs come in all colors and background, it is not solely limited to Caucasians.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 1:28:16

I actually get more discrimination from leftists than any other groups as soon as I voice my opinion, you people are a bunch of hypocrites, you preach tolerance and let's all get along up until the moment you stumble into someone who doesn't share your same political views.
(•_•)

Jun 14th 2020, 7:06:50

wow, you calling me a bigot and don't even know me... Kind of pot calling the kettle black.

Would love yo hear your explanation though?

alien Game profile

Jun 14th 2020, 13:21:31

Shouldn't all this be in General Talk?

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 14th 2020, 14:59:22

Shut up alien, no body is talking to you.

ebert00 Game profile

Jun 14th 2020, 18:08:11

I needed a bonus post and figured I would write something actually meaningful. I am white, so I dont know what it is like being anything else. I do know and can control how I act. I judge people based on their actions and motives, not anything else. where I work I am a boss, and some of my best workers are women and or minorities., some are white too. I would love it if we could focus on what we can do to make things better as a nation.

as for BLM, I have not seen the positive things about it. to me, it seems like racism. I am open to hearing an opposing viewpoint, so celphi I would love to know your viewpoint.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 14th 2020, 19:02:48

Originally posted by alien:
Shouldn't all this be in General Talk?

Technically no.
It originally started as a legit express thread and then derailed in true earthempires or any game forum fashion for that matter.

You, sir, are early to the party though. I was told by Facebook that Jumanji level 7 would be in July which is when the Aliens arrive....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 19:43:40

Originally posted by BaDonkaDonks:
wow, you calling me a bigot and don't even know me... Kind of pot calling the kettle black.

Would love yo hear your explanation though?

It's what the left does when you brings facts, we are bigots for not being closed minded sheeple.
(•_•)

alien Game profile

Jun 14th 2020, 19:51:06

Thank you, galleri.

fluff off, Kahuna.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 19:51:29

LOL
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 20:56:38

Well if there's anything specifically you want to know, I have no problem describing my experiences or perspective.

The topic is so large that I'd only make a wall of text too long to read if I just typed about it generally.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 21:00:42

Originally posted by Celphi:
Well if there's anything specifically you want to know, I have no problem describing my experiences or perspective.

The topic is so large that I'd only make a wall of text too long to read if I just typed about it generally.

Like Derrick does?

😝
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2020, 21:09:04

lol @ koh

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 14th 2020, 22:36:38

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Celphi:

Like Derrick does?

😝

have we welcomed him back yet?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2020, 0:29:47

No, we should though, he's been posting on FFAT
(•_•)