Verified:

MILORD Game profile

May 30th 2020, 14:24:04

A stupid game with subsequent suicide ... Countries that do this cause disrespect! It is a pity that in the subsequent sets, I will not recognize their new country names.
born in the USSR

Tmac Game profile

May 30th 2020, 16:08:42

You have to join gdi if you want to net here. I've played mayb 6 sets here and didn't join gdi twice. Both times some random guy suicided me. Sucks learning the hard way.

hkyhed Game profile

May 30th 2020, 18:27:39

There's a couple of griefers here. I've ran into them a few times and they are painfully dumb. Every time I've encountered the griefers they escalate to name calling instantly and they constantly use the term "fluff". It doesn't even make sense how they use it.

sfbob Game profile

May 30th 2020, 18:36:18

Originally posted by hkyhed:
There's a couple of griefers here. I've ran into them a few times and they are painfully dumb. Every time I've encountered the griefers they escalate to name calling instantly and they constantly use the term "fluff". It doesn't even make sense how they use it.

Are you sure they aren't saying fluff or fluff?

Marshal Game profile

May 30th 2020, 19:13:49

fluff, fluff and many other cusses get changed to fluff if swear filter is on.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

sfbob Game profile

May 30th 2020, 19:39:23

Also motherfluffer, fluff and fluff face

Marshal Game profile

May 30th 2020, 20:03:58

few more and you get banned.

hkyhed Game profile

May 30th 2020, 20:28:01

Originally posted by Marshal:
fluff, fluff and many other cusses get changed to fluff if swear filter is on.

I had no idea there's a swear filter. I can see the actual words once I quote you. That makes more sense.

Marshal Game profile

May 30th 2020, 20:32:59

it is/was in options to make forum posts and ingame msgs pg-13 friendly (although quite a many 13 years old know those words).

Kahuna Game profile

May 31st 2020, 5:55:17

Shut up marshahh

ebert00 Game profile

May 31st 2020, 16:03:28

bonus

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2020, 19:40:14

Originally posted by MILORD:
A stupid game with subsequent suicide ... Countries that do this cause disrespect! It is a pity that in the subsequent sets, I will not recognize their new country names.

I got suicided two of the last three tournament sets and I went here bugs & suggestions to give my two cents about this ever growing problem that even has me on the brink of saying "fluff this, I'm out this fluff"

Come voice your concerns so we can get the developers to have open profiles so we know who these fluffs are.

The thread is called "this is bullfluff, Pang"

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on May 31st 2020, 19:43:02
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

MILORD Game profile

May 31st 2020, 20:22:08

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by MILORD:

I got suicided two of the last three tournament sets and I went here bugs & suggestions to give my two cents about this ever growing problem that even has me on the brink of saying "fluff this, I'm out this fluff"

Come voice your concerns so we can get the developers to have open profiles so we know who these fluffs are.

The thread is called "this is bullfluff, Pang"

+ + +
open profile!
ps
Sorry for my ignorance of the English language)
born in the USSR

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 31st 2020, 22:28:08

You won't get it. It has been asked for a long time now. I am a supporter of open profiles, but I highly doubt it will come fruition.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 31st 2020, 22:37:58

We keep getting 👉👌
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2020, 11:55:07

OPEN ALL THE PROFILES!!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2020, 16:29:01

I got suicided on two servers this past week and as soon as those sets are done, so am I, if the developers aren't going to take basic care of core players then it is pointless to stay, there are far more fun games out there.
(•_•)

sfbob Game profile

Jun 4th 2020, 18:33:34

I got suicided on two servers this past week and as soon as those sets are done, so am I, if the developers aren't going to take basic care of core players then it is pointless to stay, there are far more fun games out there.

I'm thinking the same - this guy hit me too and stole a ton of tech. I got suicided near the end of the set a while back and I didn't mind so much cause whilst it sucked, it was clearly a deliberate attempt to knock me out of the top ten and it was a tagged player who did it so i let it go as legitimate team play.

This, though is just bullfluff.

sfbob Game profile

Jun 4th 2020, 18:39:19

Originally posted by sfbob:

I'm thinking the same - this guy hit me too and stole a ton of tech. I got suicided near the end of the set a while back and I didn't mind so much cause whilst it sucked, it was clearly a deliberate attempt to knock me out of the top ten and it was a tagged player who did it so i let it go as legitimate team play.

This, though is just bullfluff.

Meant to post this on team but the point is still the same!