May 1st 2020, 20:41:59

Pres: Requiem
VP: Z
Head FA: Chevs

You've been warned!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2020, 20:42:39

Oh and we wont be called PS, Chevs is supposed to come up with a super sekret name.

Suicidal Game profile

May 1st 2020, 20:46:11

PMS???

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2020, 20:48:17

Oh and Suicidal is going to be Head of Strategic Investments.

Chevs

May 1st 2020, 20:51:39

confirmed

pm myself, Z or requiem if you think you have what it takes to join this uber secret club

SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 1st 2020, 21:04:38

WTF bro. Thought we were doing Rogue!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

May 1st 2020, 21:07:53

wouldn't be same w/o gutty etc.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 1st 2020, 21:08:53

Originally posted by Marshal:
wouldn't be same w/o gutty etc.

Great post by you, assumptions all around.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Z [Post Script]

May 1st 2020, 21:21:28

Confirmed. I will be farm land for Requiem once again.
-Z (Post Script)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 1st 2020, 21:32:13

I think I've seen this movie already...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2020, 1:55:46

Originally posted by galleri:
WTF bro. Thought we were doing Rogue!

Rogue aka PS aka whatever Chevs thinks of.

Originally posted by Z [Post Script]:
Confirmed. I will be farm land for Requiem once again.

I wont need your lands, I will seek new virgin land to conquer.

I will provide beef jerky as well. We will need plenty of dried meats to sustain our growth.

I will read you bedtime stories from the swoly bible, and we will never have a leg day except on a vernal equinox which just happens to be Saturday, March 20 aka never.

En4cer Game profile

May 2nd 2020, 2:42:19

I am for sale if beef jerky is concerned....

Chevs

May 2nd 2020, 14:35:16

Originally posted by En4cer:

good to know. its not like LaF is actually Laf anymore so all are welcome

All you OG LaFers apparently surrendered your tag to RD cheaters and Evo nerd virgins

edit: All are welcome to **apply**, there is very strict criteria to be accepted into this exclusive club
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2020, 16:18:56

So salty Chevs, show us where the big bad man touched you...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Chevs

May 2nd 2020, 20:14:42

KoH are you applying ?

we encourage active AT participation so you pass that with flying colours but you might have trouble with the iq test

Part of onboarding is a fluffposting bootcamp you might find interesting as well
SOF Head Of Poop

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2020, 20:48:41

Nice Chevs has now been promoted to recruitment tsar (he has shown great promise). He will have to hold two positions until En4cer joins.

I've placed a rush delivery with Paladin at the beef jerky factory; its only a matter of time.

Z [Post Script]

May 3rd 2020, 0:03:12

It’s spelled with a cz. Czar. Just like czuicider. Thought you’d know that.
-Z (Post Script)

Chevs

May 3rd 2020, 1:04:41

LOL 10/10

plenty of bantz like this in the exclusive club
SOF Head Of Poop

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2020, 1:51:00

Oh my little padawan tsar is an appropriate way to spell it as well. To be fair you can spell it either way, same meaning. But I am so grateful for you already helping me be more learned. Together we will make Chevs feed us grapes!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2020, 3:03:35

Originally posted by Chevs:
KoH are you applying ?

we encourage active AT participation so you pass that with flying colours but you might have trouble with the iq test

Part of onboarding is a fluffposting bootcamp you might find interesting as well

Sure, why not!
(•_•)

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2020, 13:45:49

good to know. its not like LaF is actually Laf anymore so all are welcome

All you OG LaFers apparently surrendered your tag to RD cheaters and Evo nerd virgins

edit: All are welcome to **apply**, there is very strict criteria to be accepted into this exclusive club

damn you are salty we booted your sorry ass.
What is considered OG LaFers? I think you would be surprised with how long people have been playing in LaF.
What about Chris0808 that you accused of being a multi that will have his 10 year anniversary in 2 months?

Edited By: galleri on May 3rd 2020, 14:17:38. Reason: Fixed paragraph -gain's secretary
Don of LaF

Chevs

May 3rd 2020, 14:47:18

I am salty....

that I joined in the first place after you begged me for 4 sets.

Can’t believe I have those two laf tagged countries in my profile now

I guess it was worth it to make cheating ass Hash ragequit and Incel Gerd have a meltdown and write a 3000 word essay on why I should be gone (after finishing 4th! What a great contribution to LaF imo)
SOF Head Of Poop

SuperFly Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 15:10:03

[quote poster=Mr Gainsboro; 48917; 942402]

What is considered OG LaFers? I think you would be surprised with how long people have been playing in LaF.
What about Chris0808 that you accused of being a multi that will have his 10 year anniversary in 2 months?

I was in LaF for 15 years. Left as I was tired of Gerdler always being condensing to most people during war chats especially myself. I get it Gerd, you are an amazing math wizard and Earth2025 strategizer. I apologize that I am not on your level when it comes to this outdated game that I have been playing for 20 years which should have died and met its end when half of the world switched from dail up to high speed internet in the mid 2000’s..

Edit

Gerdler has an awesome mind for this game but people skills are a lacking. He may say that i am too much of a snow flake perhaps but considering how many players feel the same way it seems that “the snow flakes” might be right

Edited By: SuperFly on May 3rd 2020, 15:59:06
See Original Post

Mobster Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 15:29:42

I was always had my doubts about Gerdler when he used the acronym “IME”. I don’t know many likable people that use IME, maybe Gerd could be the exception

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2020, 16:53:43

What is IME

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 3rd 2020, 17:28:20

*iMe
a guy who played in iMag from Canada

Chevs

May 4th 2020, 13:34:12

i think it means in my experience
SOF Head Of Poop

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 4th 2020, 14:04:43

Chevs begged to join us for several sets, I put a stop to it at first but Gains was swayed by promises of responsible actions and top finishes.

Chevs got his best finishes after learning from me and Hash, but his thanks was that he made silly mistakes, blamed us and threatened to suicide us etc. I have logs of those threats. I have logs of when I give him good advice and he decides to ignore it and when he rages when his gamble to ignore it turned out to be a huge mistake. :)

To be honest at first I was feeling a little sorry for him, but in the end I just laughed at him inboards when he was raging the last time of many of his failiures as he teched 50 turns with 2.5 billion food on hand. That fluff was beyond epic. :)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 4th 2020, 14:37:27

chevs04/07/2020
ok whatever I don’t want to burn the relationship over this
Can you pay today at like 50
I just ran 50 turns with 2b food on hand by accident anyway
So I’ll do what you said and drop my food
And then oil destock with what doesn’t sell
Gerdler04/07/2020
If its at 50 I already payed you all I should
chevs04/07/2020
Oh I didn’t see that
True ok
Nvm
I lost all those bushels lol
Gerdler04/07/2020
I paayed you at 43
so far
chevs04/07/2020
I had 2.5b food, was sleepy when I woke up, teched 50 turns
Had 2.2
Lol
Gerdler04/07/2020
all this crap is gonna make monsters win anw tnw
chevs04/07/2020
Eh sorry for my tone I didn’t realize you had already sent
I’m likely going to farm hash right before my bushels hit
The market

TL;DR So here is chevs in a nutshell: After trying to change the rules on a deal last minute he then is payed and doesn't realize it and offers to be payed 15% LESS than he was just sent, then in a fit of rage because he thinks I have not payed him he spends 50 turns with all his food on hand. After this he starts threatening to suicide Hash in a new fit of rage over having made that mistake. He got payed by Hash too of course, as per the original deal but calls him a cheater for not paying more than the original deal like me and En4cer did.

I'm glad we dont have any player as pathetic and immature as this guy. :)
He is like iScode without the redeeming qualities.

Chevs

May 4th 2020, 14:59:31

I don’t even know what this log is trying to say lol other than I ran turns at 2.5b food on hand lol that was hilarious

i also sold 130m oil at 50 dollars during the set, also hilarious.

despite both these things, i still beat hash lol what a loser!

Other than that you’re just pointing out that you and hash leeched 8m tech off me all set And didn’t want to pay up. I thought that was against LaF's pacts?

3.5 days ago
Dangerous Don (#362) [LaFxDD] sent Foreign Aid to RISK IT FOR THE BISCUIT (#5) [LaFxDD]! It contained:
234,703,906 Bushels
$342,239,628
2.9 days ago
Zoot Suit Riots (#12) [LaFxDD] sent Foreign Aid to RISK IT FOR THE BISCUIT (#5) [LaFxDD]! It contained:
232,331,586 Bushels
3.7 days ago
DDD Eternally Throwing Pies (#3) [LaFxDD] sent Foreign Aid to RISK IT FOR THE BISCUIT (#5) [LaFxDD]! It contained:
95,000,000 Bushels

Apr 04, 22:02
DDD Eternally Throwing Pies (#3) [LaFxDD] sent Foreign Aid to RISK IT FOR THE BISCUIT (#5) [LaFxDD]! It contained:
240,000,000 Bushels

Clearly enforcer paid the full amount and you two neerd virgins tried to screw me over , just look at the amounts sent. (And I still beat hash LOL what a complete failure)

I usually refrain from posting out of context private logs tho, nice touch gargler

Edited By: Chevs on May 4th 2020, 15:10:38
See Original Post
SOF Head Of Poop

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2020, 15:05:38

Dudes, you play this game to win?

I was always here to pick up chicks. Or at least guys pretending to be chicks.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2020, 15:57:27

You know Zen, I've been doing some thinking recently and I think that many of us are guilty of taking this game too seriously. Maybe it's because we've been playing since we were kids and have never kicked the habits of old Earth:2025 which was a much more political game IMO.

I think some people, myself included from time to time, get too wrapped up in it and lose sight of what this really is: a silly game.

As I read many posts I can see its quite obvious some people devote much more of their time (life) into this than they should. I'm going to make a conscious effort to take it less serious, focus on having fun and not letting things that happen in game bother me in real life.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 4th 2020, 16:09:41

Hash payed exactly the amount you agreed with me to pay after I had already payed you 15% more (remember I had the pact for a shorter time).

"chevs04/07/2020
Can you pay today at like 50"

"Gerdler04/07/2020
I paayed you at 43"

Do the math... its what it comes up to. I should have payed less than hash because I got less tech and had the leech a shorter time, instead I payed more than hash, because you were trying to renegotiate the deal and I figured as long as I can send it all in 3 turns I don't mind since it stays within LaF. If anyone was cheated it was me and En4 who were cheated out of a total of ~150-160m bushels by you. Incidentally those bushels were probably worth something like 30-35 million NW, which is more than what you beat hash by.
I'm glad that you got your 4th rank thanks to us. But don't think you did it yourself. Hash hashed up his jump and we overpayed you because we didn't care about the individual NWs but rather about the total NW of LaF.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2020, 17:11:54

Originally posted by Requiem:
You know Zen, I've been doing some thinking recently and I think that many of us are guilty of taking this game too seriously. Maybe it's because we've been playing since we were kids and have never kicked the habits of old Earth:2025 which was a much more political game IMO.

I think some people, myself included from time to time, get too wrapped up in it and lose sight of what this really is: a silly game.

As I read many posts I can see its quite obvious some people devote much more of their time (life) into this than they should. I'm going to make a conscious effort to take it less serious, focus on having fun and not letting things that happen in game bother me in real life.

I was actually thinking about this exact point of view yesterday. I posed the question to myself, or rather one of the voices posed it to my conscious self at the time.

"Why are you playing a game that you know you will never be the best at?"

Being an analytical minded schizophrenic, I debated with said other voice.

Me to Bernie (what I call him, or what I call me...or what current/dominate personality....nvm you get it)

"Well let's look at what it might take to become the best shall we? Let's start with the goal.

Goal: Learn to be the best or at least one of the best

Possible paths to goal:
1. Learn from someone who is one of the best
2. Learn it on my own
3. Cheat?

General thoughts about each path:

1. Learn from someone else.....
A. Might be the easiest path
B. Probably know where to look to find said person(s)
C. Have to deal with some nerd
i. Laugh at his stupid jokes
ii. Pretend he has worth
iii. Tell him what boobs look like in RL
iv. Have weird awkward conversations about how to kiss a girl

Conclusion - maybe not the easiest path due to me probably pissing them off. Or pissing current dominate persona off due to being fake for so long. Might engage awful personality in order to get out of situation and doom earth as we know it.

2. Learn it on my own...
A. Seems like a big investment of time
B. Possibility that I am too stupid
C. Get to deal with my favorite person
D. Get to deal with my favorite person
E. Get to deal with my favorite person
F. What those three previous people said ^

Conclusion - I don't know the investment of time it takes, but if it is multiple times a day at any time during each round. Or if I have to constantly monitor the market, I think it would be a better use of my time to be a day trader. Or you tube star. Or a rapper that puts on a green man suit while performing.

3. Cheat?....
A. Honestly, probably the least amount of time to achieve the goal
B. More to keep track of as far as what devices to use when, proxies, etc.
C. Will I feel less accomplished? Probably
D. Might be a drag during war times, but could just go MIA.
E. Is it cheating if you're schizophrenic?
i. Good question, Bernie.
ii. Thanks, Jimmy. Wait Jimmy? fluff! He's an asian guy who thinks he's black!
iii. Shut up, fool. My won-ton is fire.

Conclusion - Won-tons are good, for real. I think this goes along with #2. I am kind of lazy. I am the kind of guy that plays one country in FFA, but gets overwhelmed. It's definitely not a morality thing. I'd punch an infant."

This happened a lot faster when my personalities were discussing it inside my head. But obviously I ended up with a final though. Take it away....Jimmy maybe? No, not Jimmy. He's racist. I'll wrap it up myself.

"Well Bernie, there you have it. Doesn't make sense to take it serious unless you commit to one of those steps. Why waste the time you ask? Simple. B!tches, Bernie. B!tches."

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2020, 17:18:02

The real reason Zen keeps playing EE: no one on here will blow him up and get him, almost, divorced.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2020, 17:30:19

The real reason Zen keeps playing EE: no one on here will blow him up and get him, almost, divorced.

Like he said, all about them womens. Either enjoying or avoiding them.

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2020, 10:16:43

bonus
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mdevol Game profile

May 5th 2020, 11:29:55

lmao. thank god i was never in LaF. what a mess. i only had to play in pdm for 1 set because of a lost bet with tisya. and i got one of their heads to rage quit during my time there because he wasn't getting the attention he wanted.

Edited By: mdevol on May 5th 2020, 11:32:41
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 5th 2020, 12:26:59

It's usually very chill when we don't have Chevs. He doesn't have a chill bone in him lol.

ninong Game profile

May 5th 2020, 13:14:04

bonus
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

SuperFly Game profile

May 5th 2020, 15:24:13

Originally posted by Gerdler:
It's usually very chill when we don't have Chevs. He doesn't have a chill bone in him lol.

If I shower with cold water I’ll have a chill bone so can you reactivate my LaF account please and update my
Medal count? I have a few #1 finishes in express mega civ kills from the past arranged wars and a few 200+ missile medals that I need.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2020, 15:38:46

Sorry SF they gave all your medals to me

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 5th 2020, 16:19:17

Originally posted by SuperFly:

If I shower with cold water I’ll have a chill bone so can you reactivate my LaF account please and update my
Medal count? I have a few #1 finishes in express mega civ kills from the past arranged wars and a few 200+ missile medals that I need.

This is what you want to look like?

https://www.snopes.com/...medals.jpg?resize=733,412

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 5th 2020, 21:56:06

True story. It was on irc, so it is true

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2020, 21:58:29

Originally posted by galleri:

True story. It was on irc, so it is true

I believe everything Zen has ever told me in the history of the internet.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2020, 22:08:38

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Sure why not. You won't get my medal tho
https://i.imgur.com/Eva5Vi4.png
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2020, 22:13:55

Gains just won the forums.

SuperFly Game profile

May 6th 2020, 5:54:10

Hahaha yea! I want all the medals so that I can be supreme medal overlord

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2020, 14:07:01

Originally posted by ZEN:
Dudes, you play this game to win?

I was always here to pick up chicks. Or at least guys pretending to be chicks.

I'm your huckleberry, wanna hook up later?
(•_•)

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2020, 21:07:47

Degenerates
I mean these folks cry about the game but can't even forum correctly.
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

I'd rather have just the bad flu than the bad flu and migrants, so..
- braden