Verified:

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 15:22:25

I don't consider the techer relevant in discussing the win. 30k land = 10k tpt, selling 54 turns of tech at $1850 right now is a clean $1b a day. Then consider Rob's farmer, 388k bushels per turn at $47/bushel * 54 also = ~1b. The difference is that Rob will keep growing, and tech prices will keep falling. 30k land on day 30 was nice and it will be a top ten country but you have to set your expectations a little lower for any techer.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 15:27:03

Teching in this server is very delicate, more than 2 big techers will cancel their chance to win unfortunately, there's too many mid and small techers consistently every set placing that strat out of contention for the win.

The big casher is looking real good, unless he gets into a war, he wins it.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Apr 18th 2020, 15:29:16
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Ponti Game profile

Apr 18th 2020, 15:51:41

Good points KoH

Ponti Game profile

Apr 18th 2020, 16:02:28

I also want to point out that 2 sets ago when I played a commie we had 100$ units. I still managed a decent score of 101 m after the lemming attacks. Also that was before the extra bonus point a day which would have been another 7 bonus points in expenses for -5.6% more deduction. That would have pushed me a few million more in networth upwards. Which leads me to my real point and let's not count out the commies. The land is there for 3 of them and prices will move upwards soonish, big techers destock will drive military prices upwards for the commies last big pushes.

In my opinion top 5 will be a high scoring set and we may see much higher scores then people are thinking. Plus now that the bushell price has moved up a farmer or 2 has the possibility of placing high.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 16:07:54

I agree :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 18th 2020, 16:51:06

Time to start farming small indies then, and transfer their production into our pockets. It doesn’t really matter how many indies there are. They all become one. Lol
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 17:50:48

There's a lot of them too, even a repub Indy out there
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Apr 18th 2020, 18:19:22

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
Originally posted by Tmac:
I know who is who, but not my place to give that info. I will say 58 was the techer i was talking about. I haven't spied him, and i only have an educated guess on who that is.

he hasnt been attacking for past 10 days.. could be stocking up already.. but if he were a techer, not sure if he has enough at 30k land to snatch a win.. i think the top guys would end at least 50k, and probably near 60k land

I said i think the casher wins, and the techer could beat some indies to make top 5. Amount of land is important, but how quickly you get there is too. Stocking early with cheaper food and lower expenses(i assume) are perks. We'll have to see how the market plays out though =)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 19th 2020, 3:14:17

out of curiosity, i did a check on #58 & #24.. i havent play techer before, so i cant verify the figures that molotov is stating.. if 30k land can generate this amount of tech, then this guy has about 40% market share of daily tech transacted which is crazily a lot.. #24 will be taking another 30+%, and #41 another about 15%.. there definitely should be more than 3 decently sized techers and if Ugo is another decently sized techer also, then the numbers doesnt seem to add up.. maybe some techer veteran can advise?

anyway i saw #58 stock, and indeed he has a very strong chance to make at least top 5 lol.. but i wouldnt think that he could win unless tech price is in his favour, and his destocking is successful with little losses from the reselling price vs buying price.. it will depends how tech price goes in final 20 days (which i doubt can sustain at 1800+), and how much food price plunge when ppl destock..

Tmac Game profile

Apr 19th 2020, 15:16:08

Your tpt is about a third of your labs(as long as you're mostly labs). Each techer might not be selling 100% of their production each day.

Hessman123

Apr 19th 2020, 18:44:02

I'm cashing just over 22 mil a turn.. so with the food prices now all of a sudden Rob and KoH are out producing me..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 19:35:08

Buy our food!

:P
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 13:00:07

#58 has played a blinder. I Only got to 20k in the same time. I'll probably not be anywhere near t10, but that will surprise no-one ;)

tmac is right stuff isn't always selling - fortunately the other techers out there don't seem to be undercutting too hard so we are managing to maintain decent prices. Not sure how long that will go on - fatter countries need more tech though and tech supply should have been pretty stable since 10 days now...

Hessman123

Apr 20th 2020, 13:26:45

I’ve been holding off on buying more tech waiting for the prices to drop further .. I may need to just suck it up and pay the $1800 ish price cuz it hasn’t moved in a week

Tech prices are nothing like last set thats for sure

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 13:31:25

Yeah, my tech SO aren't doing fluff LOL
(•_•)

Ponti Game profile

Apr 21st 2020, 14:15:05

Delphinus you moved up to big commie status. Now we have 4 big commies, 3 big cashers, 2 big techers, 2 big farmers and all with big land.

Im going to talk like I'm a real old timer here. When I first showed up 3 sets before this one I remember people thinking 35k land was big enough and stock worthy. I came in and Molotov that first set and went to 50k or something like that and pushed it. I remember Bug making a comment during a talk thread the next set how now one will win on 35k land anymore with Ponti and Molotov going to 40k to 50k. Now 2 sets later look at everyone hit that and push farther past that land mark. Its incredible how the general playstyle has turned more competitive and aggressive with land gaining in such a short time frame. I for one like it this way and happy it's going this way. But on the flip side it has to be tough when your not at the upper ranks of the game now.

Edited By: Ponti on Apr 21st 2020, 14:22:36
See Original Post

Ponti Game profile

Apr 21st 2020, 14:18:20

Oh and before there was 2 big cashers but now the third has moved up real quick. My entire top guesses I think now will be way out of order. In fact I honestly couldn't say anymore who the top favorites are. Everyone is looking great this set, I hope we have all top 10 break 90m.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 14:21:45

That'd be Kool :-)
(•_•)

Ponti Game profile

Apr 21st 2020, 14:25:03

In my top post I'm being very strat specific but vague in explaining that. Casher, farmer, oiler, were the strats I was referring to getting to 35k and stocking. Non commie strats as the commies have always been going big on land.

Hessman123

Apr 21st 2020, 15:04:07

This is only my third set playing primary.. and I'm sure there are others like me who have been successful on other servers and have moved over here

I finished top ten in alliance server last set and I didn't put much thought of effort into my country at all the entire reset.. I would just mindlessly log in everyday and farm bots until I ran out of turns.. it was quite boring and honestly felt like a chore and not fun

Express is starting to get that way.. I've won at least half a dozen express sets and I really used to enjoy it but that server sucks compared to primary ... Express you just farm bots all weekend mindlessly like everyone else

Primary is where it's at.. by far the best server in the game and the most fun to play .. bots have ruined this game on other servers in my opinion.. It would be nice to get the number of actual players up high enough so that we didn't need the bots anymore.. that would be amazing .. or at the very least they should program the bots to fight back and retal with spy attacks, missiles, and/or SS/PS like every other player does

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 21st 2020, 15:14:23

Originally posted by Ponti:
Delphinus you moved up to big commie status. Now we have 4 big commies, 3 big cashers, 2 big techers, 2 big farmers and all with big land.

Im going to talk like I'm a real old timer here. When I first showed up 3 sets before this one I remember people thinking 35k land was big enough and stock worthy. I came in and Molotov that first set and went to 50k or something like that and pushed it. I remember Bug making a comment during a talk thread the next set how now one will win on 35k land anymore with Ponti and Molotov going to 40k to 50k. Now 2 sets later look at everyone hit that and push farther past that land mark. Its incredible how the general playstyle has turned more competitive and aggressive with land gaining in such a short time frame. I for one like it this way and happy it's going this way. But on the flip side it has to be tough when your not at the upper ranks of the game now.

im here just to make up the numbers to make things interesting lol.. not going to win but my target for every round is to get top 10 which i should hopefully make it..

im still doing the same as i usually do and normally end the round at 30-40k+ land, 1 tap per target in a round, nothing has change.. the day i can hit 50k land is probably if there are more new players coming in lol.. there are previous rounds where 60k land is reached and 4 rounds ago, there are 4 who make it 50k+ land.. but this round indeed has quite a number of ppl who can hit 40k+ land, about 8 of us

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 21st 2020, 15:24:09

Originally posted by Hessman123:
This is only my third set playing primary.. and I'm sure there are others like me who have been successful on other servers and have moved over here

I finished top ten in alliance server last set and I didn't put much thought of effort into my country at all the entire reset.. I would just mindlessly log in everyday and farm bots until I ran out of turns.. it was quite boring and honestly felt like a chore and not fun

Express is starting to get that way.. I've won at least half a dozen express sets and I really used to enjoy it but that server sucks compared to primary ... Express you just farm bots all weekend mindlessly like everyone else

Primary is where it's at.. by far the best server in the game and the most fun to play .. bots have ruined this game on other servers in my opinion.. It would be nice to get the number of actual players up high enough so that we didn't need the bots anymore.. that would be amazing .. or at the very least they should program the bots to fight back and retal with spy attacks, missiles, and/or SS/PS like every other player does

im totally opposite.. i had never played in any other servers other than primary lol.. playing earth is just a way to pass my daily night time.. it's nice to see again the acquaintances i made with ppl in primary over the years, some of them coming back to play again after going for hiatus.. so probably that's why i dont feel like jumping servers since i had acquainted a number of ppl here already..

Ponti Game profile

Apr 22nd 2020, 1:58:29

Primary is the best I concur

Hessman123

Apr 22nd 2020, 2:35:38

Now if only we could get a primary server with turns every 15 mins.. that would be sweet

Rob Game profile

Apr 22nd 2020, 7:30:44

I think the turns are ideal right now on primary.

Only thing lacking is more players - land becomes a little hard to come by with the amount of players at the moment (and a lot riskier). But this probably sucks for everyone outside the top 15 or so as they get farmed repeatedly.

Still by far the best server

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2020, 15:33:28

Express is a pretty good server too. Especially good for people learning or people that want more daily involvement. I agree the bots have really sawed off the edges there though, although lack of land was a problem. The short nature also makes it feel more like a throwaway experience as compared to the more prestige feeling on Primary.

I wonder what a good answer for injecting more land into the game would be. I guess if bots punched back and therefore couldn't be farmed quite so hard... Then they'd be adding more land into the game without turning it into a DR farming operation.

Hessman123

Apr 22nd 2020, 16:09:34

exactly.. also they would reset their dr with their own grabs.. not to mention adding additional ghost acres

Ponti Game profile

Apr 22nd 2020, 16:13:59

I think the simplest and easiest way to introduce more land would be up the bonus acres received daily from 20 to 50. Gives each player 1800 more acres of land throughout the entire reset. With 100 players receiving that 18,000 more acres of land out there plus ghost acres from moving it around. That would be simplest and easiest way not to mess up the game mechanics.

Hessman123

Apr 22nd 2020, 19:49:55

I think the simplest and easiest way to introduce more land would be up the bonus acres received daily from 20 to 50. Gives each player 1800 more acres of land throughout the entire reset. With 100 players receiving that 18,000 more acres of land out there plus ghost acres from moving it around. That would be simplest and easiest way not to mess up the game mechanics.

That is a great suggestion actually. Someone should do that

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2020, 22:48:22

Two top 10 just got tagged by a missile barrage :-(
(•_•)

Rob Game profile

Apr 23rd 2020, 4:35:19

What the.....

An earthquake occurred destroying 815 buildings!

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 23rd 2020, 7:08:41

I’ve always shot for 60,000 acres, which seems to be getting harder to attain every set. Bigger player base used to be way easier to hit 60,000 - 80,000 acres consistently.
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 23rd 2020, 14:20:03

Originally posted by Rob:
What the.....

An earthquake occurred destroying 815 buildings!

Yeah I'm actually expecting one myself, had several in early stages but not for few weeks now :-/
(•_•)

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2020, 0:24:19

No one has scored 120m in >2 years. Can anyone do it again?

Hessman123

Apr 24th 2020, 0:30:18

I definitely can't.. maybe you can or maybe someone else

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 24th 2020, 4:05:35

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I took a risk of not carrying as much SDI as normal (usually 80%+) for when I Decide to farm. Lesson learnt.

As for recent PS against me - I may need to bite the bullet next set and do some preemptive strikes on countries I think will tap me at the end. Keeps the game interesting.

Good luck to those with a chance of a win this set.

Ponti Game profile

Apr 24th 2020, 14:15:41

Land swapping and bodies flying at the top right now. I do love this time of the reset , happy hunting all or happy retaliation days or happy war prep days or happy netgaining days.

Ponti Game profile

Apr 24th 2020, 14:45:31

Seems lots of money being invested back into the market. Turrets, jets been sold out for days. Tech has been sold out and light for days now. Time for some of those commies to start getting there end round boost in unit prices I think.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2020, 15:39:52

Originally posted by Cumorah:

I took a risk of not carrying as much SDI as normal (usually 80%+) for when I Decide to farm. Lesson learnt.

As for recent PS against me - I may need to bite the bullet next set and do some preemptive strikes on countries I think will tap me at the end. Keeps the game interesting.

Good luck to those with a chance of a win this set.

Yeah it happens, sometimes you just can't cover all your bases at the same time, it's that balancing act we do to compete :-)

Seems lots of money being invested back into the market. Turrets, jets been sold out for days. Tech has been sold out and light for days now. Time for some of those commies to start getting there end round boost in unit prices I think.

Yeah very interesting, I haven't seen this game like this in quite a while. Good stuff!
(•_•)

Hessman123

Apr 24th 2020, 17:26:40

I'm not sure but I think it might have something to do with a few of us hitting the stockpiling techers :)

Tmac Game profile

Apr 24th 2020, 17:44:57

Ugo coming in hot!

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2020, 18:32:45

I think these ambitious grabs and monster retals have single-handedly disrupted the military market.

Hessman123

Apr 24th 2020, 19:04:21

Yes for sure, I've switched from expenses to booms for bonus .. and also I had to find a better def ally in an effort to outrun Ugo :) lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2020, 19:09:51

Originally posted by Tmac:
Ugo coming in hot!

Yep, now we know where the jets went LOL
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2020, 19:11:19

Originally posted by Molotov:
I think these ambitious grabs and monster retals have single-handedly disrupted the military market.

People need to realize that hitting vets that retal Is not wise decision making, I myself will blow a set in order to get that point across.
(•_•)

Hessman123

Apr 24th 2020, 19:18:53

People need to realize that hitting vets that retal Is not wise decision making, I myself will blow a set in order to get that point across.

I think it is wise.. lol .. I really enjoy the opportunity to try to outrun a vet.. This is the most fun part of the game in my opinion..

I enjoy playing with fire going for big hits and then trying to outrun the retal as someone blows their stock and destroys their country in an effort to get that all important and coveted retal :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2020, 19:22:20

LOL :-)
(•_•)

Ponti Game profile

Apr 24th 2020, 19:32:05

I think it is wise.. lol .. I really enjoy the opportunity to try to outrun a vet.. This is the most fun part of the game in my opinion..

I enjoy playing with fire going for big hits and then trying to outrun the retal as someone blows their stock and destroys their country in an effort to get that all important and coveted retal :)

I 100% agree with this. But I will say when that player achieves there retal it really really does hurt. If they don't then great but always prepare for the possibility of losing 3X what you gained and not crying about it as that player has a right to attempt to get it back.

Ponti Game profile

Apr 24th 2020, 19:34:10

KOH sounds like you gotta be feeling left out? This is generally your time of the reset your making the retals. Perhaps a round 2??
I'm 100% joking just trying to get a laugh I've been burnt to a crisp on that before.

Cumorah Game profile

Apr 24th 2020, 20:14:16

I 100% agree with this. But I will say when that player achieves there retal it really really does hurt. If they don't then great but always prepare for the possibility of losing 3X what you gained and not crying about it as that player has a right to attempt to get it back.

Amen.