Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 20:34:45

Cart meet horse.

Nice to see old mod boss unleash these insults in a public setting for once.

Im what.. angry, annoying, unstable and a loudmouth fluff this time eh? You got one of those correct. I have struggled with mental illness as a result of PTSD when my best friend and father died a week apart in my teens. I raised myself from the time I was 15 as a result, and have even had bouts of dissociative identity disorder and drug abuse. And I spent time in a psychiatric ward for suicide attempts. I've given speeches on controlling it thru cognitive behavioral therapy from Leeds to London, and Lancaster to LA. So yeah. I suppose unstable is in there, perhaps angry too. I like to think I generally have it under control when I'm not being harassed by those in leadership positions in my life.

I get topfed because its part of the game, and i get suicided against precedent when I say it's bullfluff that the mod boss is griefing netters. Thanks. You've officially made my point for me.

Griefing is a term for any game where you do something that has no benefit for you, and is intended to ruin someone else's gameplay. You know....like a normal set for you.

But it is nice that everyone can now see that you've been threatening to suicide me "over and over again" because I stand up to your harassment, and you insult me in ways that are actually sensitive to me. Real fluffin classy and appropriate for a mod.

#FREEREQ2020

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 20:55:03
Back To Thread
See Original Post