Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 23:22:20

Annnd there you have it hawk. Turns out i had no idea that imp intended to hit my netters for no fluffin reason, and that NBK hit y'all on their own fluffin accord. SHOCKER

So lets not worry about the fact that prime overturned a mod to let a known proxy user deleted accurately for breaking the rules suicide us last set, even though its pretty much the dirtiest thing I've ever seen in this game coming from the top. Lets direct elsewhere.

Smegma. Hawk. What's up? Why are you guys chill with prime doing this fluff every set until it gets to this point. That guy has topfed us for 100,000 acres and killed a couple of our countries COMPLETELY UNPROVOKED in my time as leader. I only started complaining after the first 50k and realizing being chill wasn't working. So what's the deal? If your fine with him cheating to win, I cant help that. But what gives man? Why does this happen between us EVERY SET with NO ACTIONS OF YOUR OWN and you stand by it, support it and condone it? Why? And now i find out you wanted to kill me when i finally boiled over onto the forums about getting multiple members hit during destock? Seriously? Wtf.

Do you guys actually just not know what the hell is going on or are you really into the idea of farming a netting tag until it complains, and then killing it for complaining. Does it make you feel like a big man or something? I'd assumed both of you had stronger convictions than just to be bullies and never have good wars or net sets. Wtf is that?

I may not always agree with your purpose, hawk, but generally you have one that makes sense. Standing up for someone to let him continue to grief netters isnt exactly a wheelhouse item I'd expect from you. It doesnt even make a decent war. I don't get it. Por que?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 19th 2020, 23:54:48
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 23:40:12

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

The_Hawk

Apr 20th 2020, 0:06:27

Why I stay in imp.

I was abandoned as a player after loc was forcibly warred by a crazed CC. I live in a farmhouse with a connected garage near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas with an elderly couple: Primeval Bagge, a friendly, sweet-natured Scottish woman; and Kahuna Bagge, a grumpy, greedy farmer who regularly mistreats me and often refers to me as “stupid dog”.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 0:08:22

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Why I stay in imp.

I was abandoned as a player after loc was forcibly warred by a crazed CC. I live in a farmhouse with a connected garage near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas with an elderly couple: Primeval Bagge, a friendly, sweet-natured Scottish woman; and Kahuna Bagge, a grumpy, greedy farmer who regularly mistreats me and often refers to me as “stupid dog”.

Brian, is that you???
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 0:16:56

I will restart endlessly.

Vengeance is coming. It just needs to finish moving first.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 0:20:03

Tick Tok. Tick tok
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 0:23:25

Well whatever. I'd still be running a 150 member netting tag if y'all just left us alone and you'd have a hundred less killing you.

And as I sit here posting, I'm currently attempting to talk another out of leaving LoC to join NBK because y'all still haven't stopped fluffing with us, nor have you provided a rationale for it.

Kinda funny, Äshe was the 200m nw guy who got blasted during destock by imp two sets ago. And now prime has killed his country. Going backwards it seems Prime has hit his countries in 5 different sets now in the last 7. And i can't even explain to the poor fluffer why its happening. I just know you fluffers will try to ruin our netting and run us off the server for sets if we respond.

He is also the one targeted by the proxy delete that prime reinstated last set without even addressing the mod who did the delete. Just a totally blameless dude getting directly targeted by prime every set for nothing. Feel like fluff for that guy.

I know you hawk. If you met him, i bet you'd feel for him too. And yet, here you are standing up for prime when this guy has obviously been wronged. Even so far as to have a mod let a player break the rules to hit him. And you were gonna kill our tag cuz i said something about it? Class fluffing act man.

Why can't y'all just leave us alone? I have sworn and still swear from day one that things would be better for both of us if you just left us alone. And I'm tragically still saying that as imp lies in a heap of rubble a shadow of its former self. And here it is still happening and still making fluff worse for both of us. At some point I'd figure it'd just make life easier to fluff off. But no, now we are literally using mod tools to fluff with netters in LoC because the game mechanics dont allow topfeeds anymore. And now neither of us have 70 tagged when we both were near 200 when I started pleading for it to stop. Great fluffin job!

At least I'll get the satisfaction of knowing you guys killed yourself when we both end up on the history boards together.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 1:00:32
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 20th 2020, 1:23:53

Strings have been previously deleted by me that would have very likely hit your tag. You've also requested that I intervene in these instances. You're welcome.

I've already told you that the player that you keep rattling on about was not running proxies and was incorrectly deleted. Further, a player's location, IP, or reason for deletion is not information that you are generally privy to as a general procedure.

Another standing "rule" is not allowing posts that defame or attack moderators or admins - with unsubstantiated claims of rogue actions or misuse of moderator access/tools, especially when there's no supporting evidence whatsoever. For this reason, this thread will be closed. I've asked you once before via PM not to do this. I'm asking you publicly here again to refrain from this habit. Next time the hot air will be censored or removed completely.

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 20th 2020, 1:28:35

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 20th 2020, 4:35:22

What Derrick means is if I see someone running proxies, keep running proxies..... I will delete you. Don't be a macdaddy, Idc who you are. The pope, the President, my husband, even a mod.
Also since a fluff ton of people talk crap about me all the time..... I am deleting the whole forum. Delete you, all the mods, myself. Everyone. :P Cause Prime said.
KoH, I almost woke up the house laughing with your "Brian is that you" ...lol
Have you a swirvey day.
I will revisit this tomorrow when I wake up. I am on sleep meds now.
See ya cool cats and kittens.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.