Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 21:47:24

Yes I still know which countries are yours without spies, believe it or not. Unless i somehow still have one there lol. Maybe I do? Hahaha

You had gone a month without being a fluffhead to my members. I'd even kept my mouth shut after you reinstated a proxy string to kill us, because I could see you were willing to do anything to make constant sure that I knew you were an asshole. I hadn't forgotten, I'd just decided it was best to keep silent because you'd rather overstep plain ethics and undermine the other mods in an effort to ruin our sets. There's no point in reasoning with that. There's no coming to terms with that.

But it is nice to know in the time that I was silent, that you never even blinked at the wall of NBK killing you. You just kept thinking about the 4 netters you could bully before you died.

You're dead now and NBK has offered to pay for your misdeeds. A leader may stand alone, but never apart. The way you treat players has turned the server against your clan, and not by any actions of theirs, only of your own. It's a shame ironx will only get oop wars because of your behavior. And it's a shame that you targeted us and others, as you often have, as a lone wolf. Turning me against my brothers, and wedging me against my friends.

In short, you're a fluff leader and you did your members a sad disservice that led to this. May NBK and CC never let off the gas until the last imper plays for you. Imp hasn't been the same since DP left. Those who remain are blind not to notice it. Hopefully soon, your behavior will cause your members to understand. Wishful thinking maybe, as it hasn't happened yet. But I'm holding out faith.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 18th 2020, 21:52:14
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 21:59:24

It is funny, coming from a guy who could never handle me in 1v1 and just wants to fluff with me and my tagmates netting.

We could line em up prime, and i think we both know you wouldnt stand a chance. Any time ive offered to 1v1 or do a war to bury the hatchet, you've always been too chickenfluff.

So again, you got a problem with me? Prove it on the battlefield. Fight me 1v1 like a man and we will solve it like men. But no. You're nothing more than a suicider who wouldn't dare touch me if I had a warbuild. Been that way to us since DP left. And now you're ant under NBK's foot. And a coward who knows they'd lose a fair battle against a netter they like to piss off. Worthless.

Let us know if you ever get the balls to face us like men. Otherwise I'll just throw yall in with the rest of the suiciders that DP's IMP sought to eliminate...

What a difference a few years make.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 18th 2020, 22:06:18
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 18th 2020, 22:05:34

Wait a min. NBK and CC are together?
FML, you all ruined my legacy.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 22:10:07

Well. More like a buncha ex-CC are currently in NBK.

Edit: accidentally said imp lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 18th 2020, 23:19:34
See Original Post

Crippler ICD Game profile

Apr 18th 2020, 22:39:07

in IMP eh ?

Don't worry Derrick, I gather from my spies in IMP that we're on prims hit list 2, can't wait.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 23:20:25

I meant in nbk sorry.

But yeah. I don't see him picking any fights with war countries. He's far too inept to hang, clearly. Probably best for all netting tags to set hilites for cowardly behavior.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 23:34:21

No Prime response yet I see..

Kahuna Game profile

Apr 18th 2020, 23:36:51

Kahuna will ruin everyone's legacy muwhahahahaha..
Derrick this was supposed to be a 1v1 and then everyone jumped in all of the sudden...ehem.....😚

Crippler youre a damn lie.smh

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 23:49:22

Remember the good old days when LoC had the bad rep in ffa lol. I never thought imp would be the bad guys of the server.
Just shut up and have another beer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 23:51:49

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Remember the good old days when LoC had the bad rep in ffa lol. I never thought imp would be the bad guys of the server.

You weren't here 20 years ago?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 23:52:50

IMP has always been a joke going as far back to E2025 days they never been relevant.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 23:54:56

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Derrick this was supposed to be a 1v1 and then everyone jumped in all of the sudden...ehem.....😚

What did Crip lie about?

I don’t know Crip to be a liar, but I know IMP has lied to him.
You win this round. I concede.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 18th 2020, 23:57:05

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

You weren't here 20 years ago?

No. I stopped playing in 1999 lol. Started back about 5 years ago I guess.
Just shut up and have another beer

Apr 19th 2020, 0:21:22

That Crippler guy has better things to do than lie to anyone and everyone... Like drink rum, lots of rum
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 0:36:15

Originally posted by Kahuna:

Rofl. Man I'd take it. He hit Äshe even tho I name my fluff the same thing every set. It wasn't targeted at me, it was targeted at a netter with no axe to grind.

Not that Prime looks at any of the accounts in FFA of course. That's why he overturned the deletion of our suicider last set. Mmhmm. But i did say it pisses me off more when totally blameless people get hit. I think that was the intended message here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 0:36:45

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
That Crippler guy has better things to do than lie to anyone and everyone... Like drink rum, lots of rum

https://youtu.be/ybNPAsjqeco
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 0:38:05

honestly this is the most fun on FFAT ever..

Apr 19th 2020, 1:03:16

no ever... but in years, yes lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 1:49:50

He wasn't here 20 years ago either I guess...
(•_•)

Apr 19th 2020, 2:45:41

I mean if we want to bring up 20 years ago i'd have 1k+ countries backing me that multiple coalitions couldnt take down :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 19th 2020, 2:46:01

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
no ever... but in years, yes lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Apr 19th 2020, 2:53:48

*not ever

verifably drunk atm
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 19th 2020, 2:55:17

Crip, I am drinking rye. lots and lots of rye lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 2:55:32

Exactly lol, I'm about to sip on rye myself...

Cheers boys!
(•_•)

Apr 19th 2020, 3:15:46

wtf is rye
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 19th 2020, 3:18:27

dude....

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 19th 2020, 3:19:13

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 19th 2020, 4:15:02

Maybe a CC revivial is in order?

Edit: What's up Crippy?
Your base is mine!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 9:29:46

CC used to be the clan that would only attack with overwhelming odds.

NBK used to fight wars designed to challenge them.

It is a shame how low NBK has fallen. It is only fitting that CC has joined up with them.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 14:23:33

Don't look they've fallen farther than imp from my perspective. Utterly destroyed and griefing netters on the way down.

You guys have become nothing more than the suiciders you said were the bane of this server when i joined years ago. At the time, I agreed with imp pushing the warprepped untaggeds off the server because they generally targeted netters. My loyalties have changed but my convictions about that behavior remain the same.

So congrats imp. You're now lumped in with macdaddy. Running proxies, hiding untagged, using fake accts and suiciding netters. That's who you are now.

The_Hawk

Apr 19th 2020, 14:34:14

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Don't look they've fallen farther than imp from my perspective. Utterly destroyed and griefing netters on the way down.

You guys have become nothing more than the suiciders you said were the bane of this server when i joined years ago. At the time, I agreed with imp pushing the warprepped untaggeds off the server because they generally targeted netters. My loyalties have changed but my convictions about that behavior remain the same.

So congrats imp. You're now lumped in with macdaddy. Running proxies, hiding untagged, using fake accts and suiciding netters. That's who you are now.

How do you know they ran proxies and fake accounts unless a mod fed you this info?

Maybe it's the same mod I have logs on who could provide said info on who is who a year or so ago...

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 16:26:26

Originally posted by raz:

IMP has always been a joke going as far back to E2025 days they never been relevant.

it has taken you this long to open up a dictionary and look up the definition of the word 'Imp'?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 21:03:49

How do you know they ran proxies and fake accounts unless a mod fed you this info?

Maybe it's the same mod I have logs on who could provide said info on who is who a year or so ago...
Literally none of your usernames are moving up the scores list. If a mod had fed me that info, you'd definitely hear me attacking them for not deleting known cheaters, and not me fluffing on FFAT about it. But go ahead, keep believing i have spies or some fluff. Idk. Galleri is helping mod FFA now. If i had your new usernames all confirmed and proxies confirmed, you'd already be deleted. But i can tell you I've seen some IP changes on my whois key ins so I suspect y'all are on proxies or VPNs. And it's likely this time there will be some pushback when your leader decides to overturn the delete of an obvious cheater. Galleri isn't one to not stand up for herself.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 19th 2020, 21:08:36
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 21:14:19

https://imgur.com/HaMRbnV

This, for example, is a reverse lookup i did on irc today. I guess i was unaware that yall had people i know are from america traveling to romania during a pandemic.

It is working tho. I dont have any idea who is who, which if I was getting info from a mod, I'm sure i would.

But even if a mod were to tell me that you were cheating, what is worse? Cheating or whistleblowing about cheating?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 19th 2020, 21:19:52
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Apr 19th 2020, 21:18:36

This, for example, is a reverse lookup i did on irc today. I guess i was unaware that yall had people i know are from america traveling to romania during a pandemic.

And whoses is that? All that tells me is you looked up a random ip without giving us the username.

And for your info I only have 2 usernames and 1 hasnt moved since set 33 the other started in set 34 when cc used to track usernames. Logs dont lie and imps boards are barren with information. Only a few people know what's going on and none of them would talk to you anyway.

Oh and my stats did change earlier I think I'm +19 deaths this set.

And deano is not in imp. He is not in the imp site as I have control of the user logs. So I dont know why you lump us all together but if he could play legit I would not mind letting him come back.

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 21:19:18

Yeah, you really don't need mod tools if you know where and what to look at, I mean...we used to do that 20 years ago to figure out fluff, it's not rocket science nor new technology.
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Apr 19th 2020, 21:21:41

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Yeah, you really don't need mod tools if you know where and what to look at, I mean...we used to do that 20 years ago to figure out fluff, it's not rocket science nor new technology.

You need stat changes. That's if the player didn't create a new nick. No idea why derrick is pointing out proxies, vpns, and user name changes of old players. I'm sure he will back track on it.

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 21:28:05

Maybe he's looking somewhere else...or has a hacker in his pocket that can see more? I'm not saying he does have a hacker that can dig deep, I had one in my clan that was one and we never had anyone join my tag that was in another clan playing the spy role, there was a lot of spies back then in this game, and it was awesome since it added more flavor to the game LOL
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 21:31:13

And whoses is that? All that tells me is you looked up a random ip without giving us the username.

And for your info I only have 2 usernames and 1 hasnt moved since set 33 the other started in set 34 when cc used to track usernames. Logs dont lie and imps boards are barren with information. Only a few people know what's going on and none of them would talk to you anyway.

Oh and my stats did change earlier I think I'm +19 deaths this set.

And deano is not in imp. He is not in the imp site as I have control of the user logs. So I dont know why you lump us all together but if he could play legit I would not mind letting him come back.

Yours did yes. And as far as i last checked yours still was moving. Theres also at least one or two other players on their normal accts but not a majority at all. Most of your guys are on new accts for sure. Unless FFA has like 30 new players this set and the vast majority of impers have retired.

Running proxies is cheating. Multying is cheating. I can see for sure thru IRC that multiple imp members are ln VPNs. So you're cheating, like deano. And what's more, you're just suiciders now. You attack us on the way to your deaths just to continue to hit netters and for what? This all started because you wouldnt leave nbk netters alone. Loc netters joined nbk because you kept ruining our sets. Sota netters joined nbk because you kept ruining their sets. Icd netters joined nbk because you kept ruining their sets. And here it is again, with äshe getting killed for what? Thank goodness NBK has offered to pay reps equal to his losses or else I'd be losing another member to them on a missiom to kill imp. And the fluff is, I don't wanna lose anymore members to nbk. I want to net with them peacefully in LoC. What's th point of griefing us?

I'll tell you what for. It's for nothing. Every time LoC has been griefed it has never been to improve the finishes in imp. It wasnt to make a war. It was just to be a fluffhead to netters for the sake of it. And now that your tag is squashed like a bug, you turn to suiciding us just to keep it up? Dafuq is the point?

So now you are cheaters, griefers and suiciders. Proxy users. Untagged. Griefers. You lumped yourself in with syko at his worst and somehow fail to see it? And your leader overturning deletes of known proxies just to suicide us further? The fluff man...

When the mod boss has a whole clan of players using proxies against the rules of the game, and overturning deletes of known proxies to suicide, there's a problem. That's not ok.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 19th 2020, 21:51:26
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Apr 19th 2020, 21:49:12

This all started because you wouldnt leave nbk netters alone.

No it started because loc knew we were going to hit imp last set and got nbk to war instead.

Icd netters joined nbk because you kept ruining their sets

Only one I know of from icd is raz and he suicided imp first.

Running proxies is cheating. Multying is cheating. I can see for sure thru IRC that multiple imp members are ln VPNs

Just like a true democrat. Where is the proof? Who are these players? I'll kick them from the imp site if you at least gave me this proof. Show me some logs with some sort of data. An ip to Romania wont do it for me unless I see a username in irc and I've only seen 3 members in irc chat these past 3 days.

Not everything is locked down though. I have friends still running military flights overseas but there ip would only bounce between those locations and trust me they wouldnt be playing this game.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 21:54:12

Wait. I missed the first part. Probably a typo. I got NBK to hit imp because I knew they were going to hit LoC? What were you hitting us for? Because i complained about getting hit during destock or something? Or stood up for our ally SOTA when warhorse farmed them? This is actually news to me. I swear i never heard it. Any reasoning behind piledriving some netters that you spent 2 years griefing?

But also, you should talk to red x sometime about how he feels about me and mob. If you think they're going to war just because they love my ass and think I'm a dope ass dude and do whatever I say, your awareness of our relationship couldn't be further off. Red dislikes mob and is insanely suspicious of me. He wouldn't jump into an endless war just cuz he loves us. I'm certain of that.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 19th 2020, 22:03:56
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 22:00:29

I guess this little bit of knowledge serves 1 purpose to me tho. It gives me faith that all truths will eventually come out even if the surrounding rhetoric about me from imp is per usual, bullfluff...

And the only thing left to prove is if you are a man of your word when it is confirmed that several imp members are on proxies and vpns.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 19th 2020, 22:07:45
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Apr 19th 2020, 22:20:51

So this is going to be fun. But it's my why I hate imp time line with non nbk players in nbk.

Syko - cant blame him for joining nbk. Imp ran him off the server after a cease fire was broken to kill maximusfaith netter during a cc war. Imp continued to hunt him down. Props to him joining no Ill will.

Ex-CC members later era - imp warred them for a couple sets before they finally folded. Imp pressured mods about one of their members multi use yet mods never did anything about it until that set when he was purpled and then reinstated... I wouldnt blame them for joining if the ill will was towards me as I suicided them for countless sets and probably 2ish years.

Raz - icd - suicided imp and disappeared. Came back sets later and saw stats change on highscores. Was killed in the process of netting but swears he never started it. Stalkerish type.

Aphrodite - sota fa - derrick fan girl - after a player in imp tapped strykes country over 9000 times, I dont know the number, aphrodite went on a forum rant instead of conducting fa... like an fa should... I was going to let stryke farm my countries... aphrodite decides to self delete and join nbk to get revenge.

Weezy suicides us later this set... still strange about why this happened.

Rokkie - loc - rookie decides to take advantage of weezy's suicide to conduct an over 30 day retale and then gloats that imp cant do anything about it. In the end he gets his big country suicided on. Takes it into his own hands to join nbk because he is tired of imp hitting netters.

I think I touched on all of them.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 22:38:07

I can answer weezy for you, but i will say rokkie is not the only member i lost to NBK. Rokkie and weezy were both in LoC during our set where we swept the top ten. Rokkie in the sets following. Looking at those sets in a window, theres about 60,000 acres in unprovoked grabs numbering in the 30s or 40s in number of hits over a 3 set period on us from imp. If you don't walk away from that with a bad taste in your mouth, you aren't human.

The last set before SOTA reformed, they were all members of LoC and accepted help from us on strategy and so on. We were proud to help a fresh netting tag reform, and wanted badly to see them succeed. While weezy is not LoC at this time, he was still in LoC chat and saw what we were doing to help establish some netting parity on the server. He is friendly to us and he is friendly to our little helper project for parity in SOTA. We talked at length daily in a set that ended with missiles and topfeeds from IMP on LoC in the last hours of the set. To this day I consider kahuna's EM on me a lovetap from a friend, however the 200m nw topfeed on ashe to cost us massively is not the same story.

The next set SOTA formed and weezy was again NBK. NBK said war originally but ended up netting so weezy detagged to find a war. Having been topfed himself by imp while netting in LoC, and seeing IMP trash our netters on destock, he had a mind to hit IMPs ally in panlv (they defended imp in imps last set hitting loc...). When IMP attacked sota, weezy was already looking at imp adjacent targets over history, and decided on the main tag.

But it is actually an instance of another person who used to net with me, got hit by imp while he was here, and has left the clan to take revenge on his own accord. Similar story for eevess and others I've lost to NBK.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 19th 2020, 22:44:34
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Apr 19th 2020, 22:44:16

Which player comes from Mesa Arizona? You might have their ip would be a hoot to find out. I can pass on something funny about this player on my google travels

Dev encouraging it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 22:46:28

Ew, if that place is as it was 20 years ago, it's a dump, the Oakland of Arizona.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 22:46:43

Player(s) lol

Some people dont use a default hostmask. It makes it difficult for me. I assume most donno how to do that so i dont mind saying it.

Ironically when IRC is working properly, i have access to no IPs or hostnames lol. They should really just fix that fluff. It's a default when chanserv and nickserv are operational to hide it. I'd have no idea yall were on proxies if fluff worked properly around here haha. Id just be staring at 15 new accounts gaining stats scratching my head.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 19th 2020, 22:53:49
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 23:04:16

Good topic spin tho. I could talk about that fluff for days.

Unfortunately im a lil hung up on a mod boss who overturned the delete of a known proxy user to suicide us last set, and suicided us himself this set.

I've never heard a good reason why you guys condone Prime griefing us every set until fluff reaches this point. And this point is so far down a rabbit hole that the mod boss is literally allowing proxies which is against the rules to fluff with us, and will overrule the mods of the server to do so.

It's fluffin brutal, like, after everything that's ever happened in this game, I'm kinda shocked y'all stand behind him acting a fool like that.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 19th 2020, 23:10:53

I still don't trust derrick and I have a generally hate for mob.

Rokkie is old HS just figured I'd throw that out there. He actually took the set off.

Again, weezy was not going to hit you all. I forget who he was going to hit but farming sota pissed him off so weezy did weezy.

NBK hit IMP for a few reasons. We wanted to war you are the real only war tag left. I did not like what happened with SOTA last set as I want the sandbox to get bigger. I also don't like end of set things you all do to netters from time to time.

No part of me wants this to be an endless war. I dont want IMP to leave the server that would go against what I want to do is build it up.

Country advantage you all will never be transparent, so I assume you are recruting your ass off. Last I heard a lot of SoF was suppose to join IMP. Looks like that was a bust. I was looking forward to a huge war. I am totally fine with doing a planned war on equal size next set.

CC joining us well most of there old base. My hope is that they retag in time. My whole goal is to grow the server.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 19th 2020, 23:21:24

one word about proxy servers and VPNs. This particular computer doubles as my Kodi box. so yes, a VPN is a good idea. even without that, there are plenty of other reasons that people run with a VPN on their computer. and if you are not using one, then shame on you.

Edited By: smegma on Apr 19th 2020, 23:23:45