Verified:

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 14th 2020, 16:50:28

Anyone else having a super annoying time spying?

You got a huge spal and some tiny spal guy slaughters your spies to no end. Lol
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2020, 16:51:17

Yes, I have near 30 and get murdered vs 10 :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 14th 2020, 17:11:33

I’ll go through 8 ops to find out he straight outta low spal. So annoying.
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2020, 17:20:05

Has been like this since I came back, I noticed it in my first set, I even posted about it on B&S forums several times with no answer from Pang.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Apr 14th 2020, 22:21:53

Mine have been pretty reasonable. I've only failed 3+ times on guys with over 100 spal. There was a guy a couple weeks ago that i went 0 for 10 over a 2 day stretch. He was 4k-5k acres, and i was losing alot of spies. That's the only time i didn't get the op i wanted.

On the bright side, at least if you fail on some1 with low spies, you're not losing 25k spies.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2020, 22:59:01

I lost 18k to one today, stopped after first failed op, I said...nah fluff this no no no no, next target...
(•_•)

Hessman123

Apr 15th 2020, 2:10:22

I went low spies on purpose this set..

I just send the spy op 3 times.. and if I fail all three than I send 5 more times..

I've never failed 8 in a row even vs a target with way better spal

Rob Game profile

Apr 15th 2020, 7:53:28

I hate spies

Ponti Game profile

Apr 15th 2020, 13:16:51

Spies are rough to fight against. If the person wants to he can drop land increase spal to God mode and cause havoc. The person who then becomes a bomb buildings target can't do much in terms of growth and stalls out. You really can't hurt someone who has decided to teach a lesson as there country only needs enough money and food to play turns and a nuke or chem will cause them to drop more land increase more spal.

Only protection Rob is don't double tap Relax Lah . This set Relax let that dude hit him 12 times before ruining that players country. Perhaps gave of the illusion he was a wimp sacred to so anything. Also I count 3 countries old bo peep hammered in spies and you Rob being the third one but seems to have survived and moved on.

In fact i was thinking if relax hit you for another 4 or 5 days in bombing buildings i was going to take some of those acres to help you out :D

You've seemed to recover so my idea is now gone lol as those taken acres would help you out more on a retal later.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2020, 14:51:43

To clear up some possible misunderstanding in your post Ponti, Rob Is not #33, not sure if that's what you're implying, but in case you are, now you know ;-)
(•_•)

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2020, 15:12:19

#33 isn't Rob but was the first to farm Relax. If Relax was fighting back but by spy op only, then nobody else could see it and therefore other folks (such as Rob) felt safe to hit him multiple times, because Relax seemed content to be farmed when you looked at his news on eestats.

Rob Game profile

Apr 15th 2020, 15:30:08

It’s all good though. I double tapped, knew the risks and paid the price. It’s part of the game.

I still hate spies though lol

Ponti Game profile

Apr 15th 2020, 15:48:05

I never thought my message implied Rob as 33. I mentioned Rob double tapped Relax, 33 hit him 12 times. The third dude Relax messed up is the dictator who hasnt logged in 5 days. Anyhow yes bottom line a well played spy advasary is powerful.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2020, 16:21:20

Originally posted by Ponti:
I never thought my message implied Rob as 33. I mentioned Rob double tapped Relax, 33 hit him 12 times. The third dude Relax messed up is the dictator who hasnt logged in 5 days. Anyhow yes bottom line a well played spy advasary is powerful.

Yeah it was all me with the confusion lol, Sal Goodman :P
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2020, 16:25:06

I'm playing Serp style this set, makes me uncomfortable, very uncomfortable... #livingontheedge
(•_•)

Ponti Game profile

Apr 15th 2020, 21:11:57

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I'm playing Serp style this set, makes me uncomfortable, very uncomfortable... #livingontheedge

The only way to is aggresive.

I have to say this I have looked at your land multiple times. As my list dwindles for targets you just rise higher and higher. I ran multiple scenarios and numbers and everyone has me losing to a retal. The power of a dict I enjoyed last resets military prowess when I was one, this pathetic weakling of a republic let's me down. Anyhow no real point to this I guess other then dict is still a viable strategy as long as the grabbing changes in the rest of the servers stay there and out of primary. If the changes hit us dictator would become useless in the netting game and its ghost acres bonus useless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2020, 21:36:37

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

The only way to is aggresive.

I have to say this I have looked at your land multiple times. As my list dwindles for targets you just rise higher and higher. I ran multiple scenarios and numbers and everyone has me losing to a retal. The power of a dict I enjoyed last resets military prowess when I was one, this pathetic weakling of a republic let's me down. Anyhow no real point to this I guess other then dict is still a viable strategy as long as the grabbing changes in the rest of the servers stay there and out of primary. If the changes hit us dictator would become useless in the netting game and its ghost acres bonus useless.

Absolutely, that's why many of us pleaded with Pang not to change Primary, I think it is the most balanced server right now, all governments can play to their abilities and depending on the market you can have success, this is my second go with a dictator, last set was techer, now farmer.
(•_•)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2020, 4:02:15

Not as problem for me. :) In fact a guy recently lost 75K plus spies trying to get a spy report on me. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 16th 2020, 11:18:58

Spies are rough to fight against. If the person wants to he can drop land increase spal to God mode and cause havoc. The person who then becomes a bomb buildings target can't do much in terms of growth and stalls out. You really can't hurt someone who has decided to teach a lesson as there country only needs enough money and food to play turns and a nuke or chem will cause them to drop more land increase more spal.

Only protection Rob is don't double tap Relax Lah . This set Relax let that dude hit him 12 times before ruining that players country. Perhaps gave of the illusion he was a wimp sacred to so anything. Also I count 3 countries old bo peep hammered in spies and you Rob being the third one but seems to have survived and moved on.

In fact i was thinking if relax hit you for another 4 or 5 days in bombing buildings i was going to take some of those acres to help you out :D

You've seemed to recover so my idea is now gone lol as those taken acres would help you out more on a retal later.

i suppose #54 is rob? i had talked to relax before and basically he is busy with his family and work with the covid lockdown.. i think under normal circumstances, he wouldnt be taking that 12 hits and not doing anything until now.. basically veterans like us will not just sit down and take a beating, unless something crops up

Hessman123

Apr 16th 2020, 12:32:07

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Not as problem for me. :) In fact a guy recently lost 75K plus spies trying to get a spy report on me. LOL

That was likely me.. lol

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2020, 16:43:44

lol I did give up on the game mostly.
work and family is the priority now, so I haven’t really bothered. Am sorry to my allies for taking a beating on my part.

I was okay to just let #33/87fresh have some fun, since he said I used to farm him before.

But sometimes you just gotta know, when someone is letting you do it and know when to stop. Taunting doesn’t help your cause :)

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 17th 2020, 16:29:07

Originally posted by Relax lah:
work and family is the priority now, so I haven’t really bothered.

That’s my mindset almost every set. Lol
The EEVIL Empire

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 18th 2020, 4:57:13

Originally posted by Relax lah:
work and family is the priority now, so I haven’t really bothered. Am sorry to my allies for taking a beating on my part.

I was okay to just let #33/87fresh have some fun, since he said I used to farm him before.

But sometimes you just gotta know, when someone is letting you do it and know when to stop. Taunting doesn’t help your cause :)

lol no worries relax.. bros for life haha.. commies can take a beating on the military losses