Verified:

Sov Game profile

Apr 7th 2020, 11:32:40

Was a fun war. There was some mean countries on your side and some guys who were hard to kill. I appreciate the efforts of those who really fought hard for their Alliance. Thanks for an enjoyable war.

A big shout out to SOL. SOL and SoF blended together perfectly and it was a pleasure sharing warchats with you. Also props to Getafix who put in a lot of effort in leading the NA warchat.

Whilst the outcome of the war is decided with SoF/SOL achieving complete tagkills and outright TNW advantage, no ceasefire has been declared so the fighting continues!

P.S We won when we killed Azn! <3 Azn

ninong Game profile

Apr 7th 2020, 11:34:45

LIES!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Mobster Game profile

Apr 7th 2020, 11:41:32

Good job everyone, except cephi, it was fun, except probably for celphi.

mrford Game profile

Apr 7th 2020, 11:42:12

I have stored turns. No CF till I use them!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 11:45:47

We sure appreciated not being hit by celphi.

Hardy Game profile

Apr 7th 2020, 11:51:23

Congrats to speedkills not being effective at all. Couldn’t even get kills under 10 seconds... pretty fluffing sad.

Sov Game profile

Apr 7th 2020, 11:53:10

Originally posted by Hardy:
Congrats to speedkills not being effective at all. Couldn’t even get kills under 10 seconds... pretty fluffing sad.

rofl

xyle

Apr 7th 2020, 12:00:20

I was gonna congratulate myself but I can't seem to find my ego these days.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 7th 2020, 12:17:22

GG

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 12:29:28

Sweet revenge! LaF dethroned mission complete!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 13:46:58

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Sweet revenge! LaF dethroned mission complete!

You didn’t fight LaF, you fought a subset of LaF :D

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 14:02:19

It should be concerning to the war tags that a large portion of this game no longer has the desire to war, wall, etc etc. there are lots of reasons for that.

For example Ruth has a post where she even indicates she no longer has the ability/desire to war and is considering a netting tag. Ruth, former leader of rag... Let that sink in.

BigP Game profile

Apr 7th 2020, 14:16:23

She said doesn't have time for war, not that she has no interest. :)

Originally posted by Ruthie:
Hmmm ... I have never played in Monsters. Who is there these days?

As much as I love to war, I dont have the time to warchat and stonewall.
- SoF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 14:47:05

Everyone has time if they so choose to have the time. We all have 24 hours in a day and she admittedly has free time if you read her post ;)

tfm0m0 Game profile

Apr 7th 2020, 14:47:53

Originally posted by Requiem:
It should be concerning to the war tags that a large portion of this game no longer has the desire to war, wall, etc etc. there are lots of reasons for that.

What a coincidence that once people start losing they lose their desire to war

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 14:48:02

Btw why do you put your contextual quote below your response?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 14:48:51

Originally posted by tfm0m0:

What a coincidence that once people start losing they lose their desire to war

LaF has not had the desire to war the entire time I’ve came back to this game like 2+ years ago. So?

At best they begrudgingly have accepted friendly wars and we’re FS so had no choice.

Chevs

Apr 7th 2020, 14:51:46

probably the biggest ass whooping in recent memory

against the "best pound for pound tag" in EE!
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 14:53:22

Originally posted by Chevs:

They saved face by not everyone participating so technically can claim that the “real” LaF was not defeated. Not sure they will take that spin as to not draw more attention to them as they don’t want to war...

Chevs

Apr 7th 2020, 14:55:24

They saved face by not everyone participating so technically can claim that the “real” LaF was not defeated. Not sure they will take that spin as to not draw more attention to them as they don’t want to war...

i was talking about elders...

sounds like elders need me on your side next set running UberStraat.

PS: where are u at req u sack of shiii
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 14:58:31

Congrats SoFt SOLdiers :P no really, congrats, I wish my participation was better, it is what it is.

Special congrats to TaSk1, you won something ,,!,, (-_-) ,,!,,

:-)

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Apr 7th 2020, 15:11:35
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Sov Game profile

Apr 7th 2020, 15:01:08

There is only 1 F in SoFt!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 15:10:19

Originally posted by Sov:
There is only 1 F in SoFt!

I just realized that I have an extra f, just go with it, my coffee has not kicked in bro LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 15:11:57

Fixed it, happy now?!?!?!
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 7th 2020, 15:16:15

Lol gj.

Its interesting to see that those who seem to care on the losing side are the ones who participated least and the ones who seem to care on the winning side are the same people who has always said they dont care about the results.

Just an observation.

I would have loved to war this set, but that was made impossible, sadly. I love that LaF without me is considered a subset of LaF by some, lol. That made my day. Here I make it permanent:

:P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 17:14:08

PS: where are u at req u sack of shiii

I’ve take a step back for a little. I can still make some time to troll AT :)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 17:18:36

<3 gerd, I got you!

MauricXe Game profile

Apr 7th 2020, 18:41:53

Let me take this opportunity to put aside some of the trolling and thank our "enemies" for a riveting 2 weeks.

LaF/Elders/Imag/Stones were great opponents.

Thanks for agreeing to war guys and gals. You guys took a heavy punch in the FS but came back swinging after. Those 20GT chats were pretty dang good. Your restarts came back strong and never let us take it easy.

Thanks for the good fight!

Edited By: MauricXe on Apr 7th 2020, 18:46:34

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 22:47:10

Only losers make excuses req.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2020, 22:54:44

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Lol gj.

Its interesting to see that those who seem to care on the losing side are the ones who participated least and the ones who seem to care on the winning side are the same people who has always said they dont care about the results.

Just an observation.

I would have loved to war this set, but that was made impossible, sadly. I love that LaF without me is considered a subset of LaF by some, lol. That made my day. Here I make it permanent:

:P

Hi Gerdler,

Well look at that another massacre as predicted, I told you mate you should have listened to good old Task1
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 7th 2020, 23:58:52

Hi Task1, I'm glad you are happy lol. :)

Sov Game profile

Apr 8th 2020, 1:54:00

This thread was not created for SoFers to trash talk. This thread is to show our opponents the respect they deserve. Many of these guys put up great individual performances and I applaud them.

Mobster Game profile

Apr 8th 2020, 2:04:24

Don't mind TaSk1, he is easily excitable and does not get out much in these pandemic times.

Mobster Game profile

Apr 8th 2020, 2:16:43

I also want to take time to thank everyone for the time investment and energy involved to setup the agreed upon war. AT at times seems to devolve into trash talk too often but hope that this cuts through that. Very appreciative of all efforts and some great overall individual efforts on both sides.

DonSean Game profile

Apr 8th 2020, 2:26:36

Thanks for the great fight, SILE (pronounced XYLE)!!

:)

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2020, 5:31:41

Thanks for a fun war guys. Impressed with the performance of Sol and sof.
Don of LaF

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2020, 9:35:29

We simply got our a$$es kicked and we deserved that; we just didn't have our heart in it like SoF and SoL did. At least that is my opinion and position. It is definitely a lesson learned.

SoF/SoL deserved this win and I applaud them for their preparedness and determination. WTG guys and gals!

ebert00 Game profile

Apr 8th 2020, 11:13:54

thanks for the war. I am a netter at heart,but decided to war for some reason. defended 355 missiles before dieing on my original. we got our butts kicked,no doubt about it. HPM was really bad on our side. congrats sof and sol

Chevs

Apr 8th 2020, 11:36:02

Originally posted by Sov:
This thread was not created for SoFers to trash talk. This thread is to show our opponents the respect they deserve. Many of these guys put up great individual performances and I applaud them.

i didnt participate so i can say whatever i want

derelicte and the best pound for pound turtling alliance ran a demo, and im not sure what else

SOF Head Of Poop

ninong Game profile

Apr 8th 2020, 12:16:16

demo breakers ftw! ultra high sdi, near dict mil strength, always 100% readiness!

celphi doing 4D chess
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2020, 14:07:54

enjoy these wars, they are dying hard. the changes make wars immediately determined.

giant waste of time to spend 5-6 weeks stocking to die twice in 32 seconds combined.

especially when walling actually hurts your restart vs doing nothing ... so what is the point anyways??

and restarting has been nerfed hardcore because of suiciders that still exist and are still effective

the changes fluffing suck, point simple, point blank

all they have done is make lopsided wars even more lopsided.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 8th 2020, 16:20:00

Well the changes were made this way because the clan GDI function was widely opposed by war folks, including you I think.

My number one choice, which I lobbied for, was that war and grabbing was unchanged and an optional GDI was introduced that would protect netters from all that. But war people seemed willing to sacrifice a lot to retain the ability to blindside LaF every once in a while.
Honestly, the changes that were made are not all that problematic for me, I lose some turns in my startup, thats it.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2020, 17:41:40

Whether I want to war or not war I still support a way for people of both meta's to play the way they wish to play. People who do not have interest in war should not be forced into war just because someone else wants to war. That is not how it should work in this era of the game.

A long time ago when we were all kids it didn't matter, time was not an issue, responsibility of life was not as much of a burden on the game (sounds funny saying it that way) as it is now for all of us as the community ages and moves on to new chapters of life. There are a few people who are in slightly different situations that allow them to play as we did years ago including but not limited to retired folks with more time.

For the same reason Primary GDI was reworked to its current form Alliance needs the same type of mechanism. Its not about limiting player interaction but about retaining players who do not want to bother with war. Even some hardcore former warmongers don't want to war because of life changes.

Whatever the reason doesn't matter. If someone just wants to netgain without harassment they should be able to. If someone wants to war unimpeded they should be able to. But neither faction of the game should be able to force their game-play on someone else.

This game will be limited in growth and retaining players as long as pang fails to realize this IMO.

tfm0m0 Game profile

Apr 8th 2020, 18:43:24

Why are you guys crying about the same old fluff after sets of arranged wars? Who has been twisting netters arms to war?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2020, 19:19:19

Who is crying? Just posting an opinion is not crying. You need to quit thinking any opinion that differs from yours is 'crying' or whatever you want to label it!

Ultimately pang will do whatever he wants and we will give our opinion.

A discussion is not a bad thing.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 8th 2020, 20:13:59

tfm0m0 people are complaining both on AT, including in this thread, but also on express talk and team talk and tournament talk about the changes that were made to curb suiciding and that they affect war in ways they dont like as well.

The changes have worked to some extent curbing suicides, but people are angry over the way it was done as we see manifest in angry posts everywhere. A lot of the same people that were against the alternative solution are angry with the solution they got, which is all I'm pointing out.
So I'm not doing the whining, I'm saying that the people who are now whining helped push the game in that direction. :)

mac23 Game profile

Apr 8th 2020, 21:47:48

Hats off to SoF and SoL for a great war effort! :)

Chevs

Apr 8th 2020, 23:23:32

I always thought the purpose of this game was to netgain however the fk you want and if people disagree you war to settle the dispute

Pacts are so lame now with 7 million percent land :land and the entire server pacted out

Then you grudge war and gangbang and politics get interesting

Current is boring as fk which is why I’m netting now, not for the reasons requiem stated above,

If I had a reason to war , I would, otherwise I’m just gonna get Chem rushed in the FS cause I’m so damn good

SOF Head Of Poop

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2020, 23:37:16

not for the reasons requiem stated above

Why do you lie? Didn't you say that you couldn't sit in war chats all night and that your wife was pissed at you for trying to do so? Why do you make up fake news Chevs? Why are you a Biden supporter!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2020, 23:49:51

you couldn't sit in war chats all night

SpeedKill™