Verified:

bigdogcwg Game profile

Mar 15th 2020, 23:12:55

A shortage in other countries for women's tampons. Especially in Australia and New Zealand.

Early reports have confirmed a lot of hording is now taking place and upsurge in men fleeing countries seeking asylum at Antartica.

Big Dog
Clowns with Guns
Contributing Correspondent to CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and Babylon

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2020, 0:55:35

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

farmer Game profile

Mar 16th 2020, 1:19:36

nice :)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 16th 2020, 7:15:51

LaF is very welcoming to people of all ethnicities, no matter your socioeconomic status, religion or your political views. But if you get into a youtube video or a tv news coverage fighting in a supermarket over tampons or toilet paper you are not welcome.

Why is there no hoarding of soap that actually kills this virus very effectively?

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2020, 14:07:59

Lol all the Aussie girls just rotate ends of the tampon 🤣
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 16th 2020, 15:34:32

galleri can teach em how to wash, dry and reuse

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2020, 19:31:25

Originally posted by Gerdler:
LaF is very welcoming to people of all ethnicities, no matter your socioeconomic status, religion or your political views. But if you get into a youtube video or a tv news coverage fighting in a supermarket over tampons or toilet paper you are not welcome.

Why is there no hoarding of soap that actually kills this virus very effectively?

Because that idiot Dr Oz was on CNN & MSNBC 2 weeks ago telling people to stock up on hand sanitizer, water and toilet paper, FAKE news happened, that's why
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 16th 2020, 20:16:22

Dr Oz is a joke here but people still bought out hand sanitizer and in some parts also toilet paper.

There is certainly fake news going around out there, but your favorite president has been very much a part of that also in this crisis.

Fake news is everywhere and very damaging. The opportunity given in this corona crisis is that those parts of our society may be marginalised or lynched either by angry mobs or legislation as hundreds or possibly thousands have already been manslaughtered by the lies of a few fluffs who make money or political points from spreading them.

If you eat lime it cures/prevents covid-19.
If you drink lots of strong alcohol like hand sanitizer you cure/prevent covid-19.(at least 30 died in Iran due to this lie)
Drinking cow urine saves you from covid -19.
It's a hoax.
If you drink holy water it cures/prevents covid-19.
It will go away with no action, like a miracle.
The blood of christ is not infectious. (greek communion traditions going on as usual; drinking from the same spoon)
Most can keep working when they have it, and thats fine.
My nano silver solution eliminates the infection within hours.
Video doctored or meant to show chinese hospital workers dumping dozens of dead infants in a garbage container outside Wuhan hospital.

Etc etc... Each of these lies are likely to cost lives all on their own, some more than others. The aggregate result of them is an environment where everyone gets away with half truths and where important truths are drowned in a sea of irrelevant and flawed information thereby costing even more lives.